(See All?) Announcements
362 Users Online
Google, Bing, Oleander, Armand

Homefront — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

They had found their new home and now after traveling there was still so much to do before rest could be had. Tikhon wondered how Morganna had managed to stumble on such a place and now that he was there he wasn't sure he wanted to leave it. It had been early when he'd gone out to do some hunting in hopes of bringing something back for the cache. His trip however had change to one of exploration and seeing what was around the territory they had settled. Having not been to the part of the lore before the dark Agouti man thought it a good idea to familiarize himself.

He'd come to a body of water which wasn't as big as any lake he'd ever seen but it was still a good size. This place they had come to was so much different than the Vale and the more he saw the more he thought he was going to enjoy living there. He moved to the edge of the water for a drink before turning away. Perhaps there was some kind of prey that was different than the rabbits and deer he was used to. He put his nose to the ground in search of a trail that might lead him to something worth catching.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby I'm back now, feelin' how I used to feel
Morganna Archer

She felt like a weight had been lifted now that they were 'official'. Things in the Vale had been strained at best, and downright depressing most of the time. Those that had known her for any length of time knew death wasn't her forte, adding to that the news of Wraith, Piety choosing Cheedo and the delay of her children arriving she had been more withdrawn than she aught to be if she expected to be taken seriously by the wolves that she had inherited from her brothers following (well, the one that remained). It was with this in mind that she set out on his trail today, reminding herself that this was Lorcan's brother too. When he finally came into sight she offered a chuff of greeting. "I must be gettin' slow ter'ave missed the resemblance." She continued to approach, aiming to give the man a friendly shove to his shoulder. "Lorcan used ter be m' healer up at Whitestone. What're yer up to t'day?"

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

He'd never lived this close to water and as he searched along the shore he felt that he would like it a lot. Having this time to himself to finally get his bearings after the journey and the whirlwind of activity that had taken place after they'd first arrived Tikhon felt a little lighter. After Castel’s death things had changed in the Vale but then they had been changing for awhile. He hoped that coming to this place could be a new beginning, a better life. His thoughts and his hunt were interrupted by the approach of a dark figure, Morganna.

He'd not had the chance to speak with her yet but had planned to once everything settled down. “Resemblance?” He questioned the woman head canting to the side slightly. He wasn't sure what she was talking about until she mentioned his brother. The one he'd been looking for. “Do you know what happened to him?” He asked some disbelief that he had finally found someone that knew Lorcan, “I've been looking for him for a long time.” Then turning his attention to the question she'd asked, “Hunting and learning the lay of the land. I figure it's best to know since we are going to be here a long time.”

Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby i'm back now, feeling how i used to feel
Morganna Archer

She was surprised that Tikhon had been looking for Lorcan and hadn't found him yet but then again, it was a long way from the Willows to the Vale with a mountain between them to boot, and before that Lorcan had been in the far north, so close and yet so far. She managed a roguish smile, "Yeah, he's back at th' Willows, was north b'fore tha'. I mentioned yer were with us when we were passin' through, he'll probably come by ter visit when duty allows, unless yer get over ter him first?" She wasn't about to forbid the man from travelling, it was only a day between the packs and they were family too. That he was planning on sticking around became evident from his next statement. "If yer wanted ter scout ter the east, I'd tell yer ter take yer time. We'll probably have a bit ter do with the Ridge an' th' Heights as it is anyway, they are led by my siblin's after all."

Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

Finally cleaning with someone that knew his brother was probably the best thing that had happened to him in awhile. Morganna was the last wolf he would have thought but a nice surprise all the same. She was willing to give a little more information about Lorcan who as it turned out was now much closer than he could have imagined. “Thank you for that Morganna hopefully we will get the chance to reunite soon. I never thought he would ever be so close.” He would certainly have to try and make a trip to the Willows as soon as he could but he also didn't want to leave the pack while it was still getting settled. “I might just do that and see what I can bring back in the way of information and possibly food if I can find it. We will need to work a little hard to stock up the caches since we've only just arrived.” Not to mention the number of mouths the needed to feed so keeping the caches full was important.

Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby I'm back now, feelin' how I used to feel
Morganna Archer

He was polite, like his brother, she observed with a ghost of a smile, and she outright laughed when he never thought that they would be so close. "Story o' my life righ' there. This place is crawlin' wi' Archers, seems the same families keep gettin' dragged inter our orbit." She hadn't expected to run into @Elias at the heights, or @Lorcan at the Ridge, but there they were. She stopped to wonder if it was the name that drew them in, or if it was something stronger than that.

But he hadn't been bought to the Vale by one of them, had he? "So was S'halie still in th' Vale when yer joined?" Serach's questioning had left her curious. What on earth had driven the little Tainn away?

Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

In all his time in the lore Tikhon hadn't had any luck in finding Lorcan though he hadn't had much chance to look either. He still had no idea how large the lore was but it had been put in a little more perspective since the move. “Small world after all,” he commented on what she'd said, “How big is your family anyway?” He asked curiously. The way it sounded she had quite a large family. He knew he already knew of some of them but he felt like there might be more.

It seemed that Morganna wasn't only in the mood to be giving information but wanted some as well. He nodded, “She was but I didn't see much of her. From my understanding she'd been taking care of a pup at the time.” Which would explain why he hadn't seen much of her.