(See All?) Announcements
674 Users Online
Bing, Alarick, Google

Goodbye to you — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
For @Andre set mid morning. It's sunny and cold, lots of snow. Set after this thread and this thread.

Lachesis and Reid had been the first wolves she needed to talk to after her conversation with Ayti. She had only been concerned with making sure her daughter was taken care of before Lachesis moved the pack. She'd been certain he would because it wasn't the first time something had been said about it.

She had then spoken to her sister and explained that she was staying behind and why. Inna didn't mention what Ayti had said, she didn't want to upset her sister. Besides it was done, the threat had been made and there was nothing for her to do but accept it. Making sure she said goodbye to those wolves that were important to her was the only thing she could do.

There was one more wolf she needed to see before she wouldn't be able to any longer. Inna didn't want to he like her brother, she didn't want to be the one who didn't say goodbye as hard as it was. She went searching for Andre, he had become a good friend and hated to have to say goodbye to him after they had only just met. “Andre,” she said quietly when she found him as she moved to bury her face in his agouti fur. She stayed there for a moment before stepping back and looking into his eyes, “I have something to tell you.”

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Becca who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
He had not been up to much that morning. With the snow heavy and a chill in the air, Andre had taken to staying as close to Hearthwood as possible. He tried to keep himself productive with patrols to make sure the markers were strong and that there were no outside threats. Lucky for the peaceful male that he didn't seem to run into any conflict.

A small smile laced his features as he noticed Inna. He leaned into her touch, silently welcoming her presence. "What is it?" He rumbled softly. The male's brows pinched together with concern. She did not seem cheery which filled the healer with worries. If she was injured he would kindly tend to her. But she did not smell ill and he saw no obvious signs of injury.

He settled down onto his rear, welcoming her to speak whatever was plaguing her thoughts.
as of february 19th im not taking new threads with Andre!
im wrapping up current threads before sending him off.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Inna had decided that she didn't like goodbyes no matter how necessary they may be. She also knew the hardest was yet to come, the one to her daughter. After the the pack was gone she didn't know what she would do, if she would leave Hearthwood or stay behind until she figured things out. All she knew was that she couldn't let those she cared about leave without saying goodbye to them.

She found Andre with his familiar smile that she would miss. She'd grown to expect it and it often brightened her day. She felt him lean into her as she sought comfort in his warmth. As much as she would have much rather stayed like that instead of saying what she had to she knew she had to get it out. So when he sat back on his haunches she did as well. Her gaze had gone to her her feet.

“Ayti informed me that Lachesis wants to move the pack and I don't know how or when it might happen but…,” she looked up into his eyes, “I have to say goodbye to you Andre...because I have to stay behind,” she said her voice cracking a little.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
His concern was quickly turned into confusion. The large male was not confused about the pack moving, Lachesis was free to do whatever he wished with the pack as far as Andre was concerned. It was the news of Inna staying that had his mind tumbling about. His head shook back and forth softly. "I...I don't understand, Inna." He admitted as his green eyes settled on her. "Why do you have to? What about Oksana?" His brows dug in deeper together. It didn't make any sense to him. Why wouldn't the dark Baranski come with?

She had been the one to introduce him to Hearthwood River and Lachesis. If anything he figured she would be one of the ones who were eager to follow them when they supposedly moved. He wondered if it was because of the Ethos or her love for the forest. Andre wanted to tell her that they could always come visit Kingsfall no matter how far the move was. Instead, he kept his mouth shut in order to let her explain the situation first.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Inna should have known that her words would have been met with confusion. With the way she’d spoken of Hearthwood to him and the pack. She knew that it didn't make sense that she wouldn't follow if Lachesis did move. At one time she had fought against a move but now she would easily go without a fight. She understood that a new home was probably best for the pack. She nodded when he said that he didn't understand, the Raven was prepared to explain things to him.

“I have been forbidden from following,” he said looking at her paws once more, “Threatened actually. I don't know if Lachesis knows. Your the first one I've told. Oksana will he going, she is still young and it will be safer if she stays with the pack.” She couldn't lie to Andre, he was her friend and she needed to tell someone.

Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
"Threatened?" The word was spoken with disgust and disbelief. Sure, the male did not know everything that everyone else in Hearthwood might have known but he didn't understand threatening someone. Perhaps the large healer was too much of a pacifist. He never understood the kinds of creatures who relied on violence and fear. Granted he'd be out of a job if wolves didn't get injured - either on their own accord or from others.

At least in the midst of all of this, Oksana was going to be safe. It was a shame to rip mother and daughter apart but if they were both safe then perhaps they could be reunited one day.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Inna nodded as he spoke the word. They was he said it reflected how she felt about it but she knew better than to fight it. “He said that he would do whatever it takes to remove me from the picture. I don't know what he's capable of Andre so I have to accept this for Oksana. I can't let him take me from her like my mother was taken from me.” She also couldn't let her daughter watch her die if things went badly for her on her own. It was best for Oksana to stay with the pack, away from whatever might happen.

The truth was she was angry about all of it. The fact that Ayti had been the one to tell her when it should have been Lachesis. The fact that she couldn't be with her daughter any longer but Inna was beginning to believe that it was what was best for her daughter. “I don't know what I'm going to do after everyone is gone. Maybe stay here in Hearthwood for a bit, say goodbye to my parent's and figure things out. I don't know if I can ever return to the pack but I do hope to visit.” She couldn't leave her daughter like Lorcan had and she knew she would miss the Agouti man in front of her.