(See All?) Announcements
679 Users Online
Google, Bing, Alarick

we're made of iron — Skyfall Glen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
For @Cheedo, pp approved by kai || Feb. 8th, Early Morning, Partly Cloudy, -35°F (-37°C)

She awoke that morning and already knew what she was going to do. The pale mother nudged at the small form of Cheedo, a silent invitation for her to follow along. The duo had not had enough alone time together. Piety had been busy watching over her son or scouting out the surrounding areas for an ideal place. Not to mention she was now keeping a keen eye on @Lenae.

It was time for some bonding with her right-hand. If she would follow Piety's invitation.

The former leader was pleased as Cheedo joined her only a few steps in into the trip. They strolled together not for too long before they came to a point of interest. Piety halted her movements, standing at the edge of the frozen water. In the winter everything was so still. The mountain just across the way seemed to protectively loom in the sky, heavily dusted with snow. While just behind them was the whole woods, silent but comforting.

"What do you think?" It was a broad question but Piety wasn't looking for a specific answer.
[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

In the time since Wraith's death Cheedo had become more comfortable with Piety than she'd ever been before. Though lately the pale woman had been off scouting looking for a place they could really call home. Cheedo had stayed behind in the forest watching over their temporary home. At least she hoped it would be temporary, the forest still left her unsettled even after all of these weeks. For the most part Cheedo hadn't seen much of Cyril which saddened her but she chose not to force her company on the boy as he was still grieving.

She found comfort and safety in her former leader and did what she could to make sure her and Cyril were well taken care of.

The small Agouti woman was awoken by a nudge and was greeted by an invitation to follow Piety which she accepted. She rose to her feet and joined the woman as they strolled along until they came to a place that struck the smaller woman. Piety halted as did Cheedo who looked out over the water that was frozen at their paws.

Her sea green gaze went to that of the pale woman's when asked what she thought. “I think it's exactly what we need. It's serene almost relaxing. I can just see it in the spring and summer, how pretty it will be.” her tail began to wag happily behind her, “I feel like we would be safe here.” It was so different from the places that she had lived in the past but maybe that was what she and Piety needed. “I think it's the perfect place for us to heal.”

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
She let Cheedo finish what she had to say, a small nod given as a smile gently pulled at her features. "I think I want to go up the mountain a little. Surely there will be a cave or a pass for us to settle in." The pale wolf rolled the idea about in her mind for a brief moment before continuing. "The woods are nice but I think having stone beneath my paws again would be rather pleasant." A soft chuckle escaped her as brown eyes looked away from the mountain down to Cheedo.

The thought had occurred to return back north but the Monadnock did not hold her heart like it used to. Even with all its beauty and power in the lowlands, she could not bear the thought of returning. Nor did she wish to burden anyone else with those feelings that the north might hold now.

"How does that sound? It's a bit of a gamble being on the mountain but I think it might end up being worth it." She mused out loud as her tail whipped easily behind her in a friendly manner.
[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

The place they had found seemed like a Paradise to the small woman who was so used to much harsher places. Sure it was in the mountain and she knew that the terrain could be difficult but she was sure they would he able to handle that after spending so much time on the monadnock. She nodded as Piety spoke of going further up the mountain. “As beautiful as this place is I think we should make sure it has everything we need.” A smile crossed her maw, “It would be nice to have stone under my paws again, a small comfort “ Perhaps it would even be like they were bringing a small piece of Whitestone with them.

She had loved Whitestone, it had been a big part of her life and the wolf she had become. Now however she wasn't sure she could return to there. Not after seeing Wraith die and knowing he would never set foot on the paths that they always walked. It was better for her and she felt for Cyril and Piety of the found someplace else.

“I think it's a good idea. We may find exactly what we are looking for and we may not but it doesn't hurt to look. The gamble that it does offer can give us the protection we need.” The hard terrain of the mountain meant that not everyone would be willing to come there. “How far up Are you thinking we should go?”

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you