(See All?) Announcements
563 Users Online
Google, Bing

in his Zippo lighter he sees the killer's face — Firefly Weir 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Revon Argyris Archer

The dark yearling hadn’t been the one to convince her to leave the mountain; he’d just been the one to prevent her from returning. She could have liked him, or even befriended him, if it wasn’t for their peculiar situation. But, his demeanour had changed, even if it was still a little sharp around the edges. He’d actually laughed at her—but not maliciously or to make fun of her. It was genuine. Like something shared between friends. It resulted in a baffled expression from the firefox, her scarlet brows arched high into her forehead as she observed the wolf before it. She was just now realizing how young he was, and Revon couldn’t help but wonder if this had been his choice, or if he was just following orders. From who, she didn’t know. She’d only ever seen him and his sister, but that didn’t mean there weren’t others behind the scenes…

She had not expected what came next. An apology, sort of. It was a grand attempt at an apology. What surprised her the most was that he was actually offering to take her back, to the mountain. At first she was repulsed by the idea—she could find her own way back! Waiting didn’t seem like a viable option anymore, but she’d be damned if she travelled with him once more. She was no fool! But, the yearling had a point. She could outrun him. She could leave, whenever she wanted. She blinked, considering his offer as her lips tightened into a deep frown. Right, she countered, her tail lashing out behind her, and I’m supposed to believe you? But, she was considering his offer. Mostly because she liked the idea of being able to turn him over to her parents and have them deal with him. Even if his words seemed genuine—it didn’t make her trust him any more. Whatever. An annoyed huff escaped her as she rolled her eyes. You trick me again, or hurt me, it’s not gonna me you’ll have to deal with. She shrugged at this and stomped forward past the gangly yearling. 

She didn't wait to see if he'd follow; she knew he would. He was supposed to be taking her home, after all. Fade - thread complete.

(This post was last modified: May 04, 2018, 01:53 AM by Lachesis.)