587 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut, Baidu

Just a young gun, with a quick fuse! — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Sounds like a plan! :)

"Just go west of here, it's not far at all. You'll come to a very large body of water called the Lagoon and her territory is on the other side of it." She spoke to the young girl, who, apparently was family to her although she had no idea exactly of the connection. A cousin of sorts, likely, and it was what Ravenna would go with.

What Ravenna had not expected was her next question is the girl settled down and waited. Ravenna huffed, a smirk playing over her features. "Well, it's hard telling with my sister. I'd expect nothing with her, she can be unpredictable." Far different then Ravenna's self, she felt. Perhaps it was her more lawful nature which made her more predictable but to Ravenna this also meant more focused and reliable too. "If you can, just try to avoid your parents names and focus the attention on your brother. " She paused, shifting in her position as she looked over the youth. "You know, when you get to finding him... If you need some place to call home, I can always offer Willow Ridge. Not all us Archers are bad, I swear." She spoke with a smile and a wink.

Played by Hawthorn who has 35 posts.
Inactive VII. Yearling
Emmaline Archer
"She spoke with a smile and a wink." XD That's funny. Thoughts. Speech.

Emmy listened to @Ravenna tell her that she needed to go west to The Lagoon, and that her sister's territory was on the other side of it. Emmy smiled as Ravenna continued on with her answer to the second question. Apparently Morganna was unpredictable, which gave Emmy a sort of doubtful feeling about how the meeting would go with @Morganna. Ravenna said it would be best to avoid the subject of her parents and just focus on her brother. Her last bit of advice came with a bit of a shuffle and a glance over Emmy that made her feel a bit self-conscious, she was told that when she got to finding her brother, that she may need a place to call home, and that Willow ridge was always open, "Not all us Archer's are bad, I swear." Ravenna had said with a wink.

Emmy smiled and giggled a bit, she felt safe around this wolf, her... what was their relation? Emmy decided to look into that after she found her brother. "Thank you so much Ravenna, I will never forget your offer." She went forward and gave Ravenna a quick hug around her neck, sighing as she did. When she let go she said... "Okay then, I guess I will be off now." She gave a big grin to the older woman and turned around to start off, and as she was walking she turned back and shouted... "And good luck with your pups!" Emmy was no idiot, and had smelled the pups growing in Ravenna from the moment she had met her. She inhaled deeply, and ran off to the west.
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Ravenna's tail waved as the young female then lifted and came close to her to move her neck around Ravenna's shoulder in a wolfish hug to which Ravenna then returned the gesture. "Until next time, Emmaline." She spoke to the girl at she said she would be off then. Ravenna didn't know if she would ever see the girl again or not. Who knew what the pair would do once the brother and sister found one another again. Either way Ravenna would store this information knowing another Archer of Torbine was in these lands. Ravenna barked a thanks as the girl headed off, wishing her luck on her pups. Watching the girl take off for a moment longer Ravenna turned and moved off too, back to looking for herbs.

Fade.