(See All?) Announcements
713 Users Online
Bing, Google

Living in the garden of evil — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Trix who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Blitz Mizuno

His eyes flitted closed and he drew in a long breath. One of contentment and of acceptance. He had no control over the turn of events which occurred throughout his life. They were in the past now, having ultimately led him to this time and place. But he liked to think, and hoped that there were some things he would be able to control in the future. Such as his influence in the pack, of proving his worth through sheer hard work and loyalty. What Ravenna uttered next brought his eyes open, focusing on her cheek. So...she too was intimate with the nature of tragedy? His masculine features soft, ears tilted back slightly, he placed his chin on a silver shoulder, lightly.

Just as he had presented himself as an open book to her, with all the security in the world, he now switched roles. "Want to tell me about it?" He prodded gently, in a low voice. He would listen, if she would share. But he would not push, being the courteous male he was. He began to move ahead, deeper into the fern forest, as if to seek out a more secluded place to recline and chat. And if not that, then he would just as happily take soaking in the joys of her company. "I am too, Ravenna. Me too. I think I found where I fit after all." A smile spread to his dark lips slowly, while he waited for her to accept his invitation to join him, eyes glinting.

Fade

Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall

Blitz spoke again and when he did it was in question if she wanted to tell him about it, her heartache, her experiences which worn her and carved her into the woman she was now. One that tried not to hate her more chaotic and arrogant family members even if she didn't like them. One that did her best to open herself still, mostly to her loyal members and family which remained in Willow Ridge and perhaps even a female who had become a bit too protective and obsessive of those close to her for fear of loosing them as she had many before.

After his chin left her shoulder and he strolled forward further along the creek bed and along the bright green ferns, Ravenna followed an though her legs moved on their own, beckoned by him.

When he stopped she came up along his side and settled, taking in a breath as her eyes moved about the Fern Gully. She began her story then, telling him about her mother's falling off the mountain when she was young, her failing health, her brother leading her blind father out of the pack after his heart had broken at the loss of her sister as a pup, frozen. Ravenna's father's return only to pass at their doorstep and her mother dying from the shock of it all... The struggle of the pack there after and yet still the strength the few that remained had in order to prevail...

FADE...