(See All?) Announcements
600 Users Online
Google, Bing

Welcome to our family time — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! Hey sorry.  My dog died on Thanksgiving and then there was finals.  I should be able to post more regularly again.

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 141

Tagg was trying to be stern, but his son’s question to his mother and her chuckled reply softened his expression.  When Chan turned back to him, eyes full of wonder, the veteran couldn’t help his own chortle of amusement and affectionate nudge. “Well I guess I’ll give you a pass this time, but you should let your mother sleep too!” He glanced up at the dark woman that he loved.  “Tell you what: if you go to bed on time tonight, I’ll take you with me when I check the borders in the morning.”

Just offering made his skin prickle.  It could put his son in danger to have him on a border run, but everything had been so peaceful and Chan had to learn sometime.  Besides, Tagg would be right there to whisk his son to safety should anything happen.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

oh no I am so sorry to hear that Fly! I hope you're okay <3 and sorry for the crappy post. @Tagg @Chan

She chuckled at the childs declaration of it not being all night. Oh how she wished she could stay up all night and be fine the next day. Silver eyes moved from her baby to her love. The veteran gave the boy a pass but told him to allow her to sleep. She gave him a warm and grateful smile. He had told the boy that if he went to bed on time then he vould go on a border run with him. A pang of sadness hit the onyx woman. Was he really big enough to do a border patrol. She supposed he was but where did the time go?

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Cade who has 861 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
aww, i'm sorry about your dog fly! :c

Chan's ears tipped downward as his mixed eyes regarded his mother. It hadn't really occurred to him that keeping her up was anything troublesome but, if his dad was so insistent on a good night's rest then there had to be a reason. Of course, that wasn't what really got his attention and knocked a home run with the boy. It was the bargain Tagg offered, an early turn in for a morning jaunt with his father while he completed a patrol. A patrol. How much more adult could you get?

"Deal!" he barked, stomping his overgrown paws happily. But... if he was going to have to go to bed early, that meant he'd have less he'd be able to do today. Less time. So he'd better get started!

"I gotta go to the water!" he exclaimed, gangly paws flying through the air as he motored forth. There were geese to annoy and sluggish fish to poke at. So much to do.
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! 

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 107

The father chuckled at his son’s excitement, though he shared a knowing look with his mate.  Their boy was growing so fast; it seemed like only yesterday he and Moon had become parents. How was it possible that it had been almost a year?

“I’ll take care of him,” He promised quietly as Chan streaked off to cause mischief at the lake. The russet man followed, glancing back to see if Moon was with them or if she was going to take the opportunity to rest while he entertained the pup.

“Be careful on the ice,” Tagg reminded him as he caught up with the rambunctious child.

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Offically the worst! Sorry yall!

She chuckled at her sons enthusiasm as she watched him speed off towards the lake. A hum fell from her as her love said he'd take care of him. Giving him a lick to the chin she smiled, "Thank ya love". Mercury pools watched the veteran move after their bundle of energy giving him a nod when he looked back. She definitely could use a bit more sleep. So when the pair was out of sight she moved back into the communal den. Curling up in her usual spot she let out a yawn before laying her head to rest and falling back to sleep with ease.

-Fade-

Word Count: 000
(This post was last modified: May 14, 2018, 09:09 PM by Moonshadow. Edit Reason: Add fade )
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]