(See All?) Announcements
481 Users Online
Bing, Google, Jethro

gotta fight for your right — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vet who has 20 posts.
@Morganna specifically, but 1 additional packmate is welcome if interested. Tentative backdate 2/10.

The sweet escape is always laced
with a familiar taste of poison
Kagehide

The poison master had been avoiding her for long enough. If he wanted to get anything done, then waiting for Morganna to come to him was a wasted effort. Kagehide would have hoped she would want to clear her debt with him on her own, but it seemed he was forced to do all the legwork. Again. He hated entering negotiations of any kind. The recluse preferred to find himself a den and work on stockpiling the necessary plants for his stores. Winter would make it difficult enough as it was - so many plants were in a dormant state well beneath the snow if alive at all.

The silver male hunched against the blistering wind. Another good reason for him to get what he came for and get the hell out of dodge. If he could find a suitable place to settle, then he could stay within the warmth on days like this when he damn near had icicles hanging off his balls. Venturing out for hunting was an easily dismissed necessity. Scouring the area for herbs and medicinals was similarly necessary - what good was a healer without them? But collecting an owed debts? It was annoying.

So maybe a little bit of that annoyance bled into his deep baritone summons. And maybe he was feeling a little prickly. And maybe he should reign it in a little considering he was already going to be making demands of an Alpha. An Alpha who owed him.

Yeaaaah, so maybe he was failing at toning it down.

Not everyone could be perfect.

(This post was last modified: Feb 16, 2018, 04:33 PM by Kagehide.)
[Image: kagehidesig_by_becuffin-dc2lwng.png]
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby I'm back now, feelin' how I used to feel
Morganna Archer

Morganna wouldn't missplace that voice in all her days. She managed a smirk and a snort for the demanding tone, a nip offered to @Nellie's ear as she rose and made her way to the borders where the silvered man was waiting. He looked miserable and if she had thought that this was a social call, she might have even felt a stab of remorse that she hadn't been closer to the border when he initially called, but clever wolves stayed tucked away in this miserable weather, where did he expect her to be. "Yer look terrible," She greeted with a broad smile. "Lookin fer somewhere ter weather out this shit? Yer know I've always got a place fer yer." Her eyes narrowed almost inperceptibly as she waited to see what the man might want.

(This post was last modified: Feb 15, 2018, 11:22 PM by Morganna.)
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Kagehide

By the time Morganna arrived, his patience was practically non-existent. He wanted nothing more than to be huddled in the center of a den filled with his poisons where he could sleep peacefully and not be bothered. Instead, he was here listening to her wisecracks. The herbalist spared the Alpha a scowl, instead only staring straight on, lips thin with annoyance.

"I'm not here to join your merry band, Morganna. I'm here to collect on the debt you owe me." Truly, the very thought of being one of her subordinates was distasteful. He'd been partially one before, and found he hadn't liked the flavor. She was domineering and casually expecting things to always go her way. Kagehide didn't care for the haughtiness that was her personality. In fact, the only thing he'd enjoyed about his time in her company had been her pups, much to his surprise. They were sharp and for some reason, hearing her words come from the mouths of babes was far easier to take and far more amusing.

"What did you have in mind when you offered? If I don't find it suitable, I'll set my own terms." It was boldly stated without fear of repercussions. Morganna knew his skill set and he wasn't above running to strike another day in retribution.

Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby I'm back now, feelin' how I used to feel
Morganna Archer

Not here to join, A shame really, she could have asked him to look over Skoll and see if there was anything that might speed up his recovery, though he was doing much better now than he had before. No, he was here to collect on a debt and while her smile might have remained, the almost inperceptible clenching of her teeth for just a moment might have given away her curiousity. "Well dear, why don' yer just tell me what yer want an I'll see if it's somethin' I can make happen for yer?" Neither of them liked to mince words so she wasn't going to waste breath on an offer he was only going to turn down anyway.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Kagehide

Morganna was an infuriatingly frustrating woman. She could never just make things easy, could she? He'd already set his terms and there she was, control freak and all, wanting to change them. The tic in his own jaw wasn't quite so subtle and his eyes hardened. Fine. If she wanted to play like this... "Jayseden. He comes with me." On his own terms, of course. Kagehide didn't intend to pry the boy away from a place he wanted to be, but he did intend to have an apprentice and the boy seemed best suited. Though Tilly could be the next best thing... He felt affection for the pup, despite her whip of a tongue.

"No attachments. None of this - as long as he does such and such. No. He comes with me and is my responsibility from there." He would not stand for Morganna micromanaging, no matter how far they traveled. She would not use him through the boy, and that he intended to make clear.