Aquene, Bing, Google, Jadon

Oh cupid, wont you bring home my love? — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

AW! :) backdated to 2/14

She couldnt take it anymore. She needed to take some time away from the cove. She left Tulip with Kajika confident that they'd be fine. Large dark limbs moved easily over the clearly marked borders of her home towards nowhere in particular. She just needed to get to somewhere where sue could see the valley below. She knew it would most likely go unheard but she still had to try. Walking until she found an outcropping that was just what she wanted a sad smile formed on her maw. Her family was somewhere down there. Large paws made their way close to the edge of the plateau stopping a safe distance away. Placing her haunces on the cold ground mercury orbs scanned the trees below, beginning to fill with water. She just wants them back. Tilting her onyx haed back she sent out a long howl. Her voice called for her mate and baby laced with saddness and worry. A part of her hopped by some kind of miracle one or bith of them would hear.

Word Count: 177
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]