Bing, Google

Reverie — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Backdated to 1/30 if that's alright. @Skoll :)!!

For someone who seemingly didn't buy too much into the faith her family shared back in the Coven, Skoll certainly did take up residence in quite a spiritual chunk of land. The energies here were off the charts! The fae could definitely see herself settling down just fine in a place like this, and probably even sooner rather than later! Yes, she'd most certainly make a point to spend much time within these lands, exploring every inch and crevice it had to offer, finding it's perfect ritual spots and moon sighting locations. However, that would have to wait until after she'd met back up with her father. He was the priority at the time being, though she didn't really think he'd be too hard to find.

Tilting her maw upward, Macha made a distinct call meant only for his presence in response. Honestly, she felt a bit proud. At this moment in time, near all of Skoll's newest offspring resided within the lore as far as she was aware, though somehow she managed to be the first to reach their father. Would he be happy to see her? She was most certain he would be. Tail wagging gently behind her, the fae waited patiently for any sign of his arrival.

Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
The wolves of Pookastone Scowle had been only been here for a few days, but Skoll was certain that he had been here for as long as he could remember. He came to these tangled forests by the Lagoon in his dreams and often revisited his cub days by well-kept memories. It was here that he visited when his lovers spiraled out of control with tooth and nail. It was here he visited when he missed all he he held dear. It was how he survived.

So, when he was unable to sleep and was in too much pain to really lie still, he wandered out along the edges of the Scowle. With his head down and tail low, he simply breathed as walked, wanting nothing more than the quiet. Yet, when a familiar call wove through the trees, Skoll stopped. Her scent mingling about the lands had been unmistakable, but with his weariness and penchant of staging off precious hours of sleep, he figured his nose had been playing tricks on him.

His tail came up, though not by much. It gave a low wag. If she was really here, he wanted to see her with his own two eyes. To see for himself that one of his children had finally come around.

To his youngest daughter, he had a special call - something not unlike a low howl on a very particular note - not just because she was a favorite but he had been trained to treat her as a Queen, a Leader. As the only girl, the Archer couldn’t help but oblige; and, it was this sweet-sounding summons that often brought him to his beloved daughter. If this was a trick, only his Macha would know how to reply to it.
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

A smirk played across the young girls face as her ears caught the special call from her father. What kind of life did this man lead, exactly, for him to have to double check her identity? Was he in danger? Was he the danger? Or perhaps it was nothing, and the man was just naturally the kind of wolf to play things safe. Nevertheless, it excited Macha that he hadn't forgotten about the call completely, and she gladly reciprocated.

She wondered what he'd been doing since his departure. Anything meaningful? Or perhaps he'd simply been enjoying his time away from the Coven in general. Macha herself couldn't quite wrap her head around why anyone would want to leave home, her own reasoning's being quite a special exception, however she respected her father far more than she had any other man, so the fae had chose not to take offence. "I still can't believe I'm the first one here." She doted once more.

(This post was last modified: Feb 17, 2018, 12:32 AM by Macha.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
Skoll figured that he might as well have been standing on thorns, just waiting for the confirmation that his daughter had been successful in her escape from the Dell. His ears pressed forward, a set of wide, triangular satellite dishes just waiting to receive information... confirmation. In the background, rogue birds tweeted and grasses rustled, the wilderness shivered in the depths of the winter chill, but then... there it was. His Macha.

A relieved sigh escaped his lungs and he took a step forward before realizing she was closer than he had anticipated. He picked his way around a tree and there she was. His tail gave a feeble wag but everything from his facial expression to his ears and body language expressed his joy. "Sweet girl," he crooned to her, moving to close some of the distance between them. "My Macha..."

It was clear in his tone that he had missed her and, in the way that his front legs had slightly splayed, he had hoped for something of a warm welcome. "You made it."
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

ah jeez, sorry it took so long!

Macha offered her father a warm smile before moving in to nuzzle his cheek. Boy was it nice to finally be reunited. "I did indeed, and I'm here to stay so don't you worry about me anymore. I've already discussed my stay with the leaders of this pack and everything!" and if she wasn't mistaken, the majority of her brothers would soon follow. The family would be back together again, she couldn't even imagine how joyous he'd be then. The concept alone sure did make her heart all warm though! "Now tell me father, how have you been! What have you been up to? I've missed you so!"

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
His affection was easily returned and his banner of a tail wagged as she grazed her muzzle and cheek across his own. Pride swelled in his chest, the idea that his stories had been able to practically uproot her from her mothers giving him something to boast about. What was perhaps even better was the fact that her being her being meant that she would come to no harm from the Dell's inhabitants. She could think, do, and even practice her art as she pleased. No discipline, no scolding, no teeth, or unexpected growls of disappointment (as Samael could vouch for).

Then, just as he thought their reunion couldn't have been any better, she topped it all off with the fact that she was going to stay. Skoll nuzzled his nose to her cheek again before leaning away to look back at her. He focused on her eyes, her brow, her ears, her lips, her smile...

"Now tell me father, how have you been!" She was quick to keep him from staring. "What have you been up to? I've missed you so!"

"Well," he started on an uncertain note. His haunches folded beneath him and he supposed sitting would be ideal. With their pack mates elsewhere along the borders and in the surrounding areas far from where Skoll had been patrolling, it was fine to stay where they were (unless she insisted they start on some leisurely stroll). "I've been over the Mountain and back." Saying it like that didn't make the feat sound so impressive, but it was at least something to start with. "Met up with your Aunt Morganna-" he made certain to drop his sister's name, hoping it struck a chord in Macha's memory, "-then we came here." Oh, and one more thing, "And, we also picked up your Uncle Niles. He's 'round here somewhere... tall guy, dark fur... Been through a lot, but he's here too." His mind flickered to Renier, but a part of him thought to withhold his name; he and Morganna might have been together for a while, had cubs together last Spring, but their relationship was not his to assume or share openly.
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Over the mountain and back? Wow, her father sure was brave! Macha had encountered the edge of the mountain at least half a dozen times before finally taking the time to seek out pookastone, and she could tell by just the sight of it that that was no easy venture! "That's crazy, dad!" She giggled, wondering how often he did things like this, he sounded so nonchalant about it all!

"I've met Morganna! Actually, I ended up traveling here with her daughter @Nellie! They both seem pleasant enough." Truthfully the fae had grown quite fond of Elenora. She'd hoped that they would eventually be able to grow closer, seeing as to they already had so much in common. "I have yet to meet Uncle Niles though, perhaps I'll go pay him a visit later!" The young witch smiled, not really surprised with the number of family members that resided within this pack. She'd already met so many of them elsewhere, after all.