(See All?) Announcements
69 Users Online
Google, Daesamar, Bing

ana, lance, & reiko!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
anastasia. looking for plots, both short-term & long-term! friendships, crushes, relationships, pack mate threads & i don't mind simply meet n greet threads! to be honest, i'm really really looking forward to kinda browsing around for eligible bachelors for her now that she's confessed to lachesis that she wants to start a family next year (member of driftwood surge!)

lance. looking for anything!! he's friendly, dorky and obscenely cute! he's an aurora heights kiddo that doesn't stray far but could certainly use a friend or two.

reiko. he is still figuring himself out, loves WR and wants to do right by them but doesn't know how to do it best. 

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Awe. I remember Inkheart. <3

would like cancer to meet both anastasia and idris if you're down, he's a part of SE too <3
Oksana and Emrys are near Ana and Idris in Driftwood if you would like threads with either of them. I would like for them to get some more activity as well so definitely willing to throw them out there.

Leotie Knows Reiko, she moved to CAD from OTB with him, his sister and his parents. They were friends. She is a member of Willow Ridge so of you would like a thread with her and him I would definitely be down. Ramiel and Tikhon are in the south too.

Inna and Elyan are wandering and can be anywhere.

Ruari is near turtleback lake still recovering.

Kajika, Cheedo, and Pyriel are on the mountain.

Just some options let me know who you might like to have threads with anyone let me know and we can work something out.
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Yes, Vami! I always loved Inkheart but I wanted a fresh start + wanted to use his pretty graphics~

Aw, you guys are lovely! -taps chin in thought-

I'm super down, let's do Idris/Cancer first! Since they're about the same age!

And Kai, man. All the options. Oksana/Idris, Leotie/reiko, reiko & all your yearlings basically! XD

Kerberos saw Reiko as a friend and a student at some moments. I'd love for them to meet again whenever Reiko is in the area<3

Also if you're down for it, I'd love for Caelean to meet Anastasia? He's an awkward soft-spoken kiddo who could use a possible role model or even just a brief meeting.
have you checked out my player preferences?
@Anastasia sounds great Oksana needs to meet more wolves her age and Leotie will be so happy to see Reiko. I can get something up probably this weekend and then let me know which yearling and when and we can get things going with them too.
Anastasia would love to help guide/mentor Caelean! I'll do my best to get up a thread for Kerberos/Reiko & Cae/Ana!

Yeah Oksana/Ana and Leotie/Reiko would be amazing to start with! :3 I'll throw up a leotie/reiko thread if you wanna do the oksana/ana one!

I can definitely get the Oksana Ana one up. Looking forward to both. ;)
sure thing! would you mind making it?