(See All?) Announcements
610 Users Online
Cottongrass, Google, Bing

Goodbye Gravity — Midnight Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mai who has 201 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neha Vuesain

There. At last it was all out in the open. Just spilling those words, letting Namid absorb them, seemed to take a great weight off the fallen Vuesain's shoulders. Her body almost visibly sagged, fresh tears threatening to spill down her cheeks now that she had let go. But Namid...her mother was here. Even if she was physically unwell. Her presence was all that mattered. Neha knew she would understand, would have just the right words to set everything at ease. Her voice brought up a fresh wave of raw emotion and she shook her head, eyes wrenched tight. "I was stupid...young and vain." However, that did not make Sachiel a mistake. Through fate, he was meant to be living here on this earth. She regretted her impulsiveness with Draven, of falling for silly puppy love. But not of the result of their affair.

She couldn't blame Namid for leaving. For striking out beyond Relic Lore to search for her remaining children. It was what any loving mother would do. While her words were soothing Neha was still pained. "But...but I..." She whined. "I feel like such a failure...knowing my son is out there without me. Not knowing." The pale agouti wolf had always tried to be perfect and maybe that was her biggest mistake of all. It was up to her to come to terms and admit that. As her mothers words grew more serious, she tipped her head up, chocolate eyes hardening with a spark of determination. She knew she was right. "I will. For you. My family...my bloodline." She breathed in a low voice. But the struggle would always be there, while knowing Namid was ill. It would take time for her to climb out of this pit and rise again.

Her turn to be worried came. The scent lingering around her mothers form was a little too familiar. She was reminded of @Castel from Quaking Vale. She had been a sweetheart of a wolf, but stricken with a strange illness. Her stomach did a flip flop at the memory, while now looking at Namid's deteriorated body. "What...what has happened to you? W-why are you so thin?" The answer couldn't be good. Both females were familiar with the health of the body and the cures to mend any ailments. But this drastic change in a wolf whose spirit still burned brightly? This wasn't right.

(This post was last modified: Apr 26, 2018, 03:33 AM by Neha.)
Neha can often be found close to Aleister's side and therefore may appear in any of his threads.