Bing, Google

And I realize now the whole world is mine. — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

He greeted his sister glad to see her doing well but was soon pushed aside by his brother as he came to greet Macha. After that he turned his attention on this silver woman that had been with their sister when they had come upon her. Though the news of Macha joining their father's pack brought his attention back to the pair, “He's near here then?” He asked with curiosity in his silver eyes. She spoke of Samael as well which Ramiel hadn't seen him either, “Perhaps he was distracted along the way and it's taking him a little longer to reach the lore."

He stood quietly as their sister introduced them to the silver woman who had now come to join them. She told them that she was their aunt, “It's nice to finally meet you,” he said with another dip of his head. “Father has spoken about you. It's nice to put a face to the name.” He also took this opportunity to answer the question that she'd asked before, “Judas and I would appreciate it very much if you called for our older brother.” Let her call so they could surprise Sven with their appearance in the lore.

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas ARCHER
by the light of the moon, we run

So Macha had already settled into a pack then, father's pack to be exact. Judas and Ramiel both seemed a little reluctant to settle down and join ranks just yet. It was hard living on your own, especially so young and especially during the winter, but with the help of one another and family all around them to possibly hunt with a share the spoils, they had managed as of yet. Judas wanted to ask how his father was seeing as Macha had already met up with him. Wanted to ask where Nuriel was too, but given the fact that they had other company and had come here to meet them Judas decided to hold his tongue for the time being.

Soon then the silvered woman joined the dark colored group, Judas attention fixating on her then. She was their aunt then, Skoll's youngest sister and the only other one besides Morganna whom he had already met. Now after he said his hellos to Sven again he just had to meet Morganna's kids and Greer. Archers were sure crawling everywhere around here. It was both obnoxious and empowering. "Hey auntie." He said with a smirk. After all, his sister had already introduced him and Ramiel already request she call for @Sven so why say more?

Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Vami was that a black panther reference :-0

"Ah, how wonderful!" Macha responded to the silver fae's claims, though honestly speaking the fact that they shared family relations hadn't been too surprising at all. Aunt, however, well that was at least less common than cousin's and kin! She allowed her brother's to say what they needed to say, one asking for Sven's presence, before continuing on to answer Ravenna's question. "I feel pleasantly at home there, ma'am. They're all very warm and welcoming wolves. Do you keep in touch with her at all? I'm hoping my two brother's will join me there soon!" She chirped, nudging the pair as she spoke. It'd be nice to have the family officially back together again. "To answer your earlier question Ramiel, our father isn't too far from here at all actually. I was surprised."

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
Hahaha, yes it def was! Every time I think of Judas saying that I hear it in that voice.

and with a spark its going to be

Ravenna's attention pulled to the two boys, smirking to Judas small comment and then listening as Ramiel spoke how it was good to finally meet her, that Skoll had spoken of her while he was off down south and that it was good to finally put a face to the name. She wondered what her older brother might have said of her. Perhaps not much, given the fact that she was still but a puppy when he decided to leave the pack lands along with her sister and other brother, Greer. So many had left the pack in such a short span of time. Ravenna had learned that more or less this was how pack life went. Wolves came and went, pups were born and then grew up and moved on to create families of their own. Ravenna was different if only because she had wished to take over the pack her mother had created to maintain the legacy of Willow Ridge. It was the 'mother pack' after all.

"It's good to finally meet you three as well." Of course the silver woman had not expected that. With how chaotic her brother could be she expected his children to be little hellions. However she remembered Elettra mentioning that Skoll had been a good pup and extremely dedicated to his family. It was everyone else he had trouble with liking, which was probably then why his children were so respectful of their family. So what happened to Morganna's youth?

As Macha respond after Ramiel finished, politely waiting her turn instead of everyone flooding her at once, she spoke how the wolves in the Scowle were treating her well, that everyone seemed welcoming and she was happy, hoping her brothers would join her as well. Ravenna was happy enough for the news, knowing the group would be near to visit. Ravenna would not have known what to do with herself if a hoard came at her doorstep. For a long time now she was used to the Ridge being a smaller, close knit group. It was easy to keep up with, easy to form close bonds with everyone in the ranks. "I'm happy for it and yes I do. @Morganna is the only sister I have, after all. We try to keep in touch as much as possible. I think that's a part of why she decided to settle down in the south this time around. It's just, well, its home." She then flashed a smile, silver eyes side-glancing to the boys, knowing they all were waiting patiently to see their eldest brother. Ravenna then after a clearing of her throat lifted her muzzle to the skies and sang out for her nephew, @Sven, to come to them.

the biggest fire they've ever seen