(See All?) Announcements
255 Users Online
Bing, Google

Can you pass the happiness, please? I need to top off my drink. [m] — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

"So, I know y' heal shit." Maeve blurted abruptly, not quite caring if the pup was busy with other matters, or if she even wanted company at all. The fae had been feeling like this for a long time, however over the course of a few days there seemed to have been some sort of build-up and she was just feeling way too much now and holy shit why was it so fucking hard to breathe? She was panting now, shaking just a tad, and boy was she uncomfortably sweaty or what? It was winter, why the hell was she so sweaty? 'Piece of shit, leave her alone. Leave everyone alone. Disappear. Stop. Stop. S T O P.' She argued with herself, trying to control the dark thoughts that seemed to occupy her mind at frequent, inopportune moments. "Gonna need y' t' do sumthin' fer me. Like, now Nellie." Normally she wouldn't talk to one of the pups in this tone, she loved the pups. However, she needed everything to stop, and she needed that to happen right this second.

(This post was last modified: Feb 17, 2018, 05:05 AM by Maeve.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie was caught completely off-guard by Maeve. Everything from her sudden appearance, to her abrupt tone. She'd never been so.. brash towards her before. Dark brows furrowed at the older female, confusion painting her features. Whatever this was, it must've been important. Pale eyes danced across the colorless female's body, searching for any signs of illness. Of course, Elenora still had a lot to learn, but Torbine had taught her enough. Panting, shaking, mood swings. A whine escaped her throat, her own anxiety building. There was no medicine den. There wouldn't be one until spring. She hadn't had enough time to build up the stores she needed. "Wha? Wha's happenin'? I can't fix yer if yer don't tell me wha's goin' on."

(This post was last modified: Mar 04, 2018, 12:54 PM by Nellie.)
Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Played by Maeby who has 110 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maeve Destine Caravello

Maeve could almost feel that her company had been nervous, which only worsened her current mood. As the fae asked her what was wrong, the colorless female struggled for an answer. What was going on? "I can't breathe. Or, breathing too much? B-breathin'.. Tight chest, dizzy,I'm feelin' too fuckin' much recently n' I don' wanna feel anymore, give me somethin' to stop all these fuckin' feelin's I don't... I don't want to care 'nymore." She tried to keep her temper, already aware that perhaps she'd just been rather rude to the child upon arrival, but keeping cool was definitely hard to do with the way she currently felt.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: RNGTjgp.gif]
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Panic set in as Nellie racked her brain for anything that might suit what the monochrome woman needed. They hadn't had time to build up any stores.. Maybe Macha had seen something? Then it hit her. She'd seen it.. somewhere... It hadn't been quite ready yet, so she'd left it alone, but..

Turning, the Archer girl flew off in the opposite direction, shooting a quick, "C'mon." back at her companion. Bright eyes searched wildly through the undergrowth, praying that it would still be there. When her gaze finally landed upon the tiny mushrooms at the base of the tree, relief flooded her system. Carefully, she plucked one from the bunch. It would seem that the winter hadn't completely eradicated them. "I's not Lavender, but it should get yer through."

Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!