(See All?) Announcements
379 Users Online
Oleander, Bing, Apollo, Google

Go BIG or Go HOME — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 15 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Casanova Castillo
(Cheesy af, I know, but oh well. Come one come all! Anyone welcomed <3 He loves the ladies ;) )

The rambunctious two year old was here for one reason and one reason only, to explore. He would find his adventure, grab it by the nape, and tame it. He would see all that he could find and learn all that he could. The boy's itchy wondering paws would itch no more for he would grab adventure by the nape and quench his thirst. He would grab nature by the nape!!! He was determined there was more out there for him than his peaceful Tribe. A world of excitement and chaos verse peaceful wussy dogs. Casanova trotted across the landscape with sheer confidence, his body tall and proud. His thick reddish foxy coat tossed about by the chilly winter wind, his eyes lit with the fire of mischief. While his belly may grumble with hunger, his heart roared with passion. He was a conquer! A noble knight. A chaotic hero. A young and fool hearty man in search of a suitable quest to match his daring bravery.
Played by Arya who has 292 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva

Everyday the large Rye beta tried to find time to continue the search for the lost Rye princess, though each day Ade came home to no news. At this point, she kept her inner hope alive with no news as that meant the little girl could still be out there. Bad news was finding a frozen carcass in the tundra which as a sight Adelayde prayed she would never see, so she kept her hope alive with no news. Today didn't seem any different. The tundra drifts making her travel treacherous, though the seasoned lowlander used caution around areas she knew had danger lurking. Though @Laike would be sure to seek her out if she didn't return home. Sighing softly to herself, she continued to scour the tundra for any sign of @Sphinx, hoping she would find good news today unaware of the company she had.

Casanova Castillo
(I lost my first post by accidently shutting the tab XD When he says "eh" it's the Canadian way not ehh)

The fox furred man slowed to a stop, ears pushed forward as he watched the form appear through the snow flurries. At first blurry, then not so much. Cas woofed lowly, making his presence known, before approaching. The larger wolf seemed distressed as they scanned the scenery. Casanova lowered his ears so that they'd lop to the side, tail swaying slowly, he moved steadily. He made no haste, but was not a slow walker. He came to her with friendly posture, eyes wondering over her frame momentarily before meeting her glance. This wolf was very much woman, with captivating eyes to compliment her tawny pelt. "Aye, Is something wrong miss?" He offered a handsome smile, his voice deep. The she-wolf smelt of pack life but Cas was not too concerned about such. This was a damsel in distress, after all, the least he could do was be a shoulder to cry on.
Cas Boi
"Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave you
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna deceive you"

Read more: Jacob Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva

As the snow continued to fall upon the lowlands, blanketing the tundra with even more snow, the large Artemieva was unaware of the presence that accompanied her. The stranger announced himself before he began an approach, her own large tawny form turning to size up the rust colored male. A pair of mismatched eyes looked over the smaller male as he continued his steady approach. Had the Rye beta been of clearer mind, she wouldn't have been startled by unnoticed company. Ade would have seen him coming before he knew he was near. However, she was rather busy trying to find any traces of the Rye princess, though it was doubtful she was ever going to find any.

The male finally made it closer, giving a comfortable distance between them as he adopted a friendly stance. Out of habit, the beta wore a slightly dominant stance though it was lessened by the fact they were miles away from the Rye borders. It didn't take long for him to speak first, a smooth baritone meeting her ears as he asked if something was wrong. Of course, it must be plainly seen upon her face the distress of not finding a single ounce of tracks from the Rye princess. The sunflower never had a good poker face.

"Could be better if you happened to see young girl around these parts? Has a black coat speckled with white and goes by the name of @Sphinx."

Casanova Castillo
The she wolf was most definitely bothered, and it didn't take long for her to reveal why. Sadly, Cas hadn't been in the lands long enough to cross paths with anyone else. He frowned, thinking. He wanted to respond in a gentle reassuring way but wasn't sure how not to disappoint her, "Eh? He hummed thinking. This could be a grand adventure, "I afraid I'm new to these lands miss, but I hold no reservations against helping you find her. That is if you want my help, of course?" Now was not the time for charm, Cas's expressions sincere and concerned. His tail wagged slowly behind him. "I'm a traveler and adventure, perhaps I'd be of aid in looking for her since I have no ties anywhere?" By ties the male meant he was not bound to any place or anyone, and he was clearly happy about it despite the consequences. He was in good shape for a loner, but he could not escape the repercussion of missed meals.

The man was free of his tribe now and felt there was nothing holding him back from enjoying every minute. Perhaps he'd visit his family at some point, but for now he needed to create stories to tell. He was here for excitement, in a new land, unexplored by him and his kin. Having a hero's mission would surely make a great tale of success for them. He would come back home with new scars, tales, and such. He wouldn't stay with them again though, there was no way! The boring family life was not for Casanova. He was born with a nomadic soul and even the wind called to him to roam.
Cas Boi
"Now listen to me baby

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva

The sunflower had hoped the stranger had been seasoned to the Lore, just merely passing through the lowlands after a long journey across the Lore. It seemed the woman still could dream up such unrealistic dreams as the man told her he was rarely new to the lands. Tawny ears swiveled back against her crown in disappointment as her tail hung weakly against her hocks. However, the man offered to help her if she requested it.

With Griffin's trip unsuccessful and he had traveled completely south to the Ridge and across the mountain. However, perhaps this man could find some trace of the Rye princess elsewhere. Maybe Griffin missed her in the far southwest corner or to the west of them. There was still a chance that @Sphinx was out there. There had to be a chance.

The rust colored male buttered up the deal with sayings of no direct ties and the fact he was a nomad. "Is there something you would want in return?" Adelayde asked tentatively as her mismatched eyes met his and she though this was too good to be true. There was always a price for someone's help. 

Casanova Castillo
(Short post, sorry)

The large ruddy male thought to himself for a moment, what did he want? Other than adventure, of course. He was no true hero. The man would have to be paid for his time and service. "I'm traveling this land for adventure, but I suppose a meal whenever I report back to you would be nice. Is that possible?" He asked calmly, not wanting to upset the beautiful damsel.

He also did not want to ask too much of her either. His tail swayed slowly behind his back as he awaited her response. Her lovely mismatched eyes looking into his honey coated orbs. The man lowered his head some, despite his pride he did not wish to come off as challenging towards the woman. Trust could not be gained with aggravation.
Cas Boi
"Now listen to me baby