625 Users Online
Google, Bing

the jungle book — Driftwood Surge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
wanna tack on a quick fade here? <3 @Rory

”He’s going to be over the moon to see you in Driftwood,” the ghost hummed in response to his friend, his tail swaying gently behind him. The guardian had grown a little serious during the move; he hoped Rory’s presence would help rekindle what he’d left behind in Hearthwood. Although he had not seen the duo together, Lachesis could tell that she would balance him out perfectly. She was far more level-headed than he was; more reasonable. She had a good head on her shoulders and would be beneficial for the casanova in the long run. He just hoped Aytigin, for one spring, could keep it in his pants. He didn’t want to raise more than one litter this year. Not again. 

So, what’s next, is there anything you would like for me to do? His chartreuse gaze returned to the rabbit at her feet. ”It’s perfect,” he responded quickly, his words tripping with genuine honesty. ”We can bring it to one of the caches, if you’d like? Then I can take you for a walk around the borders?” It was going to be a big adjustment for the girl, but Lachesis would help her in any way possible. ”I’m always here, if you have any questions, concerns—even doubts. I’m all ears, no matter what time of the day.” He nudged her shoulder gently before motioning for her to follow him into the territory. It was time he introduced her to her new home.
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Hero who has 217 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Aurora Thanne
Sounds good to me!

He assured her that Aytigin would be happy to see her and all previous uncertainty had dissolved with these words alone. She knew that, despite their relationship, Lachesis knew his second in command much better than Rory could ever and she took his words as law merely because there was no other evidence that could suggest that he wouldn't. She had her doubts but those were insignificant compared to the excitement she felt on this very day--she would make the biggest change of her life today. He suggested taking the rabbit to the caches and the woman took it back into her jaws and stood, ready for the walk that would introduce her to these lands, he was also kind enough to lend his services in case she needed it and she took that to heart. Lachesis really wanted her to succeed here and she couldn't possibly let him down. "You've been too kind to me Lachesis, but yes, I would love a walk." she mentioned between the mouth full of rabbit, tapping him lightly beneath his chin in affection and moved toward what she supposed was the border of her new home.-fade out thread--
Graphics by Arya and Becuffin!