(See All?) Announcements
475 Users Online
Google, Adora, Nadine, Bing, Adelard, Apollo, Eros

I Guess I Could Start a War, I Guess I Could Sleep on It — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Shadow who has 62 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Corsair Donata
Not all of Spectral Woods belonged to Oak Tree Bend, but in Corsair's mind it did. No longer did he feel like the other wolf was worthy of his help or his kindness, and instead there was a flame in his chest, wanting to chase the nasty intruder away. He had not expected the orange eyed yearling to grab his muzzle, giving the young Donata no time to move away. This only seemed to fuel the fire in his chest, and he glared at @Daighre with all of the hatred he could muster in him.

Corsair was the goose this time. He felt like a goose, sort of helpless, maybe dumb and blinded by his own anger. But he wanted to fight, and he didn't care if he won or lost. Not that the boy had given much thought as to what losing would exactly entail. Nevertheless, Corsair acted. A loud snarl rippled from him and he pushed forward, wriggling his head free from Daighre's grasp and nipping at any bit of fur or flesh he could reach. He was loud, like the goose, snarling and growling and barking angrily at the other.
(This post was last modified: Mar 13, 2018, 05:14 PM by Corsair.)