Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta
Get out your guns, battle's begun.
Are you a saint or a sinner?

@Adelayde

She was back, even with the snow she could tell she was back. the large shadow on the horizon was enough for her to know. The large monadnock, the home her father had created with that woman and the home who was superposed to be her new one before he diced to choose her over them. Orange eyes would sweep over the land as she moved, the midday sun high above her. She wondered if Cheedo still be there, if she made her home under the white woman. The starts protect her, after all, she was the last family member she had left from the gang. And Ody still carried for her ragtag gang even if it had broken up and everyone had gone each their way.

But as the dark pointed woman reached the borders, or rather were the borders should be she stopped eye widening. They were gone, the scent was faint if even barely there. She turns her head to look up at the Monadnock, eyes narrowing against the sun. Then she move on, crossing the fainted border.

Legs would carry her up the trail of the Monadnock, dark legs would move up, up, up high into the sky as she climbed to the top of what had once been the home of whitestone Monadnock. But not even once was she meet by another wolf. Not even when she placed her paws firmly into the snow as she reached the top. There wasn't anyone, it was empty, abandoned. A mix of different emotions filled her. Pain, to see her fathers work fall and crumble. Worry, were had Cheedo gone was she okay? Happiness, finally everyone was free from her father's memory. And every one could move one, even if it was done by mother natures brute force. After all he had decided what he wanted to do with his life, and he chose that dark woman over all of them. So it was time they chose for themselves as well, and she had chosen freedom. Freedom from searching for someone who did not want them around.

Tilting her head back, Ears falling along her head as her lips parted and a howl echoed from her lips. It was her goodbye, her way of ending a chase which had taken far to long. A promise that she had her entire life in front of her, and with spring just around the corner things was bound to get easier as the snow melted away.

Played by Arya who has 292 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva

Setting out again early in the morning before the sun thought to rise, the Artemieva planted a kiss upon @Laike's crown and promised a quick return late in the night as she intended to trek out towards their neighbors at the Monadnock. With her travels into the tundra the past few months, Ade had noticed the scent of the Whitestone wolves decrease more and more until soon the scent was not a whisper in the breeze. She never made her way there to actually determine once and for all if the pack still claimed the Monadnock, so today she thought it was due time.

As she drew closer to where the borders used to lie, she couldn't smell any recent trace of the neighboring pack. Instead she was greeted by old scent trails that were on the brink of completely disappearing. However, as she lifted her snout into the air, a fresh scent of female whispered through the breeze, though it didn't smell like Piety or @Cheedo, so it could be anyone wandering about in the deserted packland.

Seafoam eyes found the form of the female upon the Monadnock, but before the large tawny woman could get any closer, the stranger released a sorrowful, but determined howl as she said her goodbye to the former pack who she must of known. Adelayde found herself joining the female in song, saying goodbye to the Whitestone wolves as well.

(This post was last modified: Feb 19, 2018, 08:20 PM by Adelayde.)
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

A bit short sorry.... @Adelayde

Ody wasn't aware another wolf was near so when someone joined in her howl her hears peaked but her sound does not stop til the last tune left her lips. Then she turns to look around and start her descent from the top of the Monadnock to try and find the other singer. Paws carry her down the path to the ground until eyes fall on the Tawny wolf, orange orbs observe her curiously for a moment before she barks out in greeting continuing her decent till she is close enough to be in speaking range. "Hello, thank you for joining me" she speaks a smile on her lips as she bows her head to the woman. Feeling thankful that she had joined her in saying goodbye.

Head would rise and tail wagging behind her as ears were turned towards the woman with curiosity shining in her eyes. "I'm Odysseia Immorta, did you know any of the wolves of Whitestone Monadnock?" she asked, maybe this woman could shine some light on where they all had gone off to. And what had happened to the pack, after all it was obviously no more.

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Played by Arya who has 292 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva

The two females continued their goodbye together for a little while longer before the pale woman ended her song just moments before Ade. Her mismatched eyes watched as she descended from the large Monadnock as her own pale legs moved to meet her towards the base. Perhaps this woman may know what had happened and had come to say goodbye to the place once and for all.

Adopting a friendly stance, tail swaying lowly at her hocks, the sunflower smiled meekly at the female as the image of @Craw passed across her eyes. This female looked like a splitting image of him, though she hoped dearly that she was a much different wolf than the cruel man. The stranger greeted her with a smile, a promising sign that perhaps this woman wasn't Craw's offspring. "The pleasure is all mine," she replied warmly, her own smile gracing her ebony lips as she nodded towards the woman as well.

The female introduced herself as Odysseia and asked if she had known any of the Whitestone wolves. Nodding briefly, "I'm Adelayde Artemieva, second of Wild Rye Fields." She replied warmly before continuing on to answer the pale female's question. "Yes I knew plenty of them actually. I knew the founding leaders, Morganna and Craw as well as the duo that took over after they had left, Piety and Wraith as well as their second Cheedo." There was a slight distaste in her mouth after speaking Craw's name, but had disappeared once the mention of Piety came about. The tawny woman hoped Piety and Wraith were alright and that nothing tragic happened as this world was so unforgiving.

"Do you happened to know what happened to the Whitestone wolves? I haven't come across any of them in months."

Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

@Adelayde

Ody smiled back as the woman returned her greeting, a slight nod of her head as her name was spoken and her rank. Curiosity peered in her mind, wondering what this woman's home was like and how far away it was. And what it was like to be second, Ody had never really been part of a pack, at least not one she remembered weary well. Though her last name seemed faintly familiar but she could not pinpoint were, perhaps she just herd something similar while traveling. "Adelayde" she said feeling the woman's name roll off her tongue "It sounds pretty" she offed with a tail wag and wide friendly smile.

As the Adelayde explain who she knew Ody's ears peaked by the name fo the bitch and her father. The change in tone did not go unnoticed, and her eyes narrowed some before she returned to a smile. "Yeah, havn't seen Morganna and my father since he chooses her over his family" she spoke her voice growing cold and disgusted by the mention of Morganna's name and that Craw had decided to follow her instead of staying with the gang. "But I did meet both Wraith and Piety shortly, seemed like fine wolves from what I managed to see" she replied a smile returning to her lips. She did not wanna be angry over her father and the bitch anymore. Though the mention of Cheedo had ears peak again and tail waged in happiness behind her, she been second? Cheedo had managed to become Second, that was great news! "I'm happy to hear Cheedo managed to find herself a good home, I hope she is okay now" she spoke looking back at the Monadnock. "We came to this place together two years ago or something like that." she spoke eyes returning to Adelayde.

The next words from Adelayde had her tail still and drop and ears turn back in slight worry, she did not know either. "I'm afraid not, I was hoping you did" she spoke worry littering her voice. Wondering were her last family member had gone and what had happened to the pack. "I'm going to travel south, if I'm lucky I hopefully run into them." she spoke a hopeful tone to her voice, she would find her last family member and the missing pack. How hard could it be?

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health