(See All?) Announcements
345 Users Online
Nadine, Google, Bing, Adelard, Apollo

as we surface together — Windsong Fjord 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 15 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Casanova Castillo
Casanova found himself wrapped up in the woman's brief explanation, all thoughts of asking about the Sphinx girl gone. The woman's eyes were so distraction, her lovely white pelt covering a shapely woman. To say he wasn't a little swooned would've been a lie. Surely there was no crime in appreciating the company of in older beautiful creature. "Fear is only normal, as is change, eh?" He spoke softly, attempting to be reassuring, "We all run at times. I left my family, but for a different fear." He spoke smiling at the woman, hoping he was not too nosy with his next question, "Have you yet to find someone?" For herself, he meant. Perhaps everyone deserved a lover, even him...well, some day. The man was still a boy in some aspects, particularly commitment.

The man nodded at her words, copying her choice of limbs, pulling at another leg with force. Casanova was a strong wolf, but the limb still fought back to give up it's hold. He twisted and shook until the piece tore away from the fallen deer, an "oof" of effort leaving the male. Setting down the meat to speak he parted dark lips, "I would never mind helping such a fair maiden, should we head out now or find shelter for the night?" His actions would follow whatever the woman would want. It wasn't too horribly late yet, but she said it was a day's travel. He didn't mind covering land at night...but towards a stranger's pack? That was a little different. Still, the choice was hers. He came here for adventure after all, didn't he? Adventures included injuries.
Cas Boi
"Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave you
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna deceive you"

Read more: Jacob Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

Lucky for Ana, she was oblivious to the hungry eye-advances that Casanova placed upon her. No matter how much she craved love, she had never been very good at seeing anyone's interest in her physically or romantically. Surely that would never really change unless it was verbally confessed. The pale dove nodded her head, agreeing that change (and fear) were normal but she shouldn't've run from him. She should have embraced it, as she was now. That being said, it was a little shaky when he asked if she had found someone. Ears flickered, a little embarrassed at his question before she gave him a very flustered little smile. Uh no... I... um. She didn't know how to express that further. There weren't very many options within the Surge. Two had already found their love, one was too young and the other two she had only met once. Both nice but she didn't feel like she felt a spark and that was what you were supposed to feel right? At least, that was what she was looking for. Likely never going to understand it, but she was looking for the fairy-tale. It likely would never happen but one could hope that she could have that sort of romance.

All in that thought pattern she realized that she had allowed her face to grow quite heated from her distant trails, before her blue eyes tried to desperately find purchase elsewhere. So with a mighty inhale and a small throat clear, she looked to the meat and was aware that he had pulled a leg from the beast already. Immediately she wished to express that they should head out now but she recognized the dangers that traveling through the night called for. Anastasia really wanted to avoid getting lost in the snow again so either option was a risk. Shelter for the night as it is getting rather late to travel back, it taken her quite a bit to get here in the first place and she imagined that it'd be just as tough getting back. Especially since she wanted to avoid going over the mountain and would prefer going north and around.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by WildOne who has 15 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Casanova Castillo
(I'm sorry, I have horrible muse for him for some reason :( )

"My bad, my lady, I didn't mean to embarrass you."

Allowing an awkward silence due to lack of words, the red furred man walked in tune with his counterpart. The silence, along with growing darkness, seemed to swallow them. His paw steps became heavy with how tired he had become. "Sounds good". His reply was mere relief that this woman wasn't going to make him travel all night. He would do it no complaints, but that doesn't mean he wanted to. Eyeing the landscape he nodded to a small cave-like formation ahead. Hopefully it would be big enough for both wolves to sleep...
Cas Boi
"Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave you
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna deceive you"

Read more: Jacob Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

The casanova apologizes for leading the dove down an awkward yet relentless path. The pale woman does not hesitate but tries to find purchase on uncertain ground, unsure as to how she should respond to that. The answer she had given made her quite concerned if only because it was open-ended. No, it's okay... it's just complicated. Anastasia still in some alternative universe still adored Lachesis and only recently had she begun to control it and push it down to an easy friendship. Ana liked Lilya and she was perfect for Lachesis, but it is always hard to simply erase what emotions had grown over so long a time. She was working on it but there was no erasing it all in one go.

Luckily, the two easily moved forward in the attempt to bring there prey a little closer to the Surge, though still on the opposite side of the Mountain, until the red male indicated to a small cave-like formation not too far from their location. Anastasia was nervous - as anyone should be when sharing a place with a near-stranger - but she nodded her head, attempting to grab a stronger hold on her piece before dragging it along the light snow towards the cave.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!