(See All?) Announcements
59 Users Online
Bing, Google

We're all a little rough around the edges
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
RAG TAG GROUP

Olwen does not come upon the lore alone, followed by a pair of wolf's from his old pack. These two are mostly up to their players, but would have to have great trust in Olwen to have followed him all this way, leaving their close-knit family behind. Especially after sticking with him despite one of their group's members passing away to the bitter winter. They are likely related to Olwen in some way, as wolves rarely leave or join CaribouPeak. The trio is skilled in hunting and tracking, following the caribou herds all of their life. They are used to wide open areas with little diversity in prey, so they might find the move exciting. Might also be home sick. Please refer to his bio for more information.

In order to keep Olwen's life on the move I've created @Lumi and @Janurary who I will play until adopted. <3

ENIMIES ARE EASY

I intend for Olwen to be rough around the edges, used to a more primal way of life. It is likely he will get himself in scuffles and fights, and I'm in search of willing partakers.

FREINDS NOT SO MUCH

Everyone needs a friend once and awhile! Perhaps a successful bonding over shared trials, a hunting trip, or another idea?

ALLIANCES FORGED

Family comes first for the man, and he will be in search of a safe place for his family to rest their heads for the remaining of winter and possibly into the spring. Olwen would likely strike up a deal of creating a future alliance once they were rooted in their own territory, with the promise of carrying their weight in the meantime.

LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD

Would really like to mess around with some love interests and possibly find him a mate. He would be looking for a female with the ability to lead, as he would have to trust this woman with his ragtag group. Whether a fling or serious, I would like him to have a pup for both developmental reasons and increase his little group.
I got Both Neo and Ody who could thread with him... Neo would love to hunt with him poor boy needs to eat lol and he kinda been slacking on his own health since starting his search for his sister.

Ody is traveling down towards the heart, atm she is in the lowlands though and be happy to meet more Wolves, she is currently just going to travel around the lore for a bit. So potentially if he allows it she could travel whit his group for a bit.
March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Idk about Neo, but if Ody is in the lowlands that'd be perfect because he's coming from the north. I don't see Owlen objecting to her taging along if she can prove herself worth while to him.
(Feb 20, 2018, 06:27 PM)Olwen Wrote:  Idk about Neo,  but if Ody is in the lowlands that'd be perfect because he's coming from the north. I don't see Owlen objecting to her taging along if she can prove herself worth while to him.

ATM she is heading into the heart and is gonne reach it to morrow or the day after.... maybe we can do a thread to day if your interested? It would be around wind song fjord.
March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
I suppose he could wonder in that far! Today would be great. I'm at work rn, do you want to make it?
(Feb 20, 2018, 10:14 PM)Olwen Wrote:  I suppose he could wonder in that far! Today would be great. I'm at work rn, do you want to make it?

Sure :3