693 Users Online
Bing, Google, Magg, Vanadis

Many Greetings — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

She was disappointed that her love hadnt found their baby but she was still glad to see him. Her happiness was cut short as a familiar figure arrived on scene. The woman who had been so intent on speaking to her husband herself. Mercury eyes watched her form as silver dusted audits stood erect atop her skull as she spoke. The way she said his name...and did she just-? Her metal colored eyes narrowed as a low growl of irritation rumbled in her chest. The onyx queen's tail had been neutral before but now raised and lashed over her back. Tikhi's intentions were becoming clear to the dark woman. It seemed though that no one else was seeing it. Maybe she was just on edge? Her russet love answered the woman saying he was looking for their son before turning to them and explaining what had happened on his travels. He had spoken to a Kerberos of Charred Ash Draw and said that they too would keep an eye out for Chan. It was some sort of relief but what came next nearly ripped her heart out. Leaving again?!? But he had only just gotten back. And with this woman hanging around Moon wasnt sure she wanted him to leave again.

Mercury pools tore from the grey woman to her co-lead as he said he didnt see a problem with it but that it should be up to her and him to discuss. Wanting him to stay was selfish and she knew it. Guilt rose within her at the thought, knowing that something could have befallen their beloved boy and to have no one search for him? She just couldnt bare it, yet again she would go with out to make sure the ones she loved could have. There was no way though she would ever admit that with Tihki hanging around. Just so she could follow him? And with spring so close? The thought enraged her, not that she didnt trust Tagg. She didnt trust the grey woman cuddling up to her husband. "Yes he's looking for our son. Now what was it that ya wanted to tell him so badly?" The alpha asked her tone lacking its usual warmth. She was annoyed and just wanted time with her love.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
If she was unwelcome, Tikhi ignored it. She'd always been good at inserting herself into situations that she wasn't invited to. She was aware of Moonshadow's growl, and she simply planted herself beside Tagg, leaning against his warm side and staring gloatingly at her until Tagg explained who he was looking for.

Son...?

Then Moon spoke, voice firm and cold. Their son?!

She felt the fur on her shoulders begin to lift, but she once again put her anger in check. This would require delicacy.

Tikhi slid away from her love, immediately missing his warmth. "I forget my manners; meeting an old friend is an exciting but rare occurance." She returned her gaze to her scarred friend. "I came to tell you that Father died."
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
guardian dem 2/3

If he'd thought things couldn't get more awkward, they did. Moon growled at Tikhi as she invaded his space, and then the princess of the Ridge sat beside him. He continued leaning away from her, trying not to be rude but wishing she would step back.

"You came to tell me something? He asked in confusion, relaxing slightly as she finally moved away. He'd felt her fur start to fluff, but she looked fine. If there was one thing the veteran knew about his friend, it was that she had a temper. 

His ears fell back at her news.  Her father had helped him so much, and Tagg had respected him very much. That he was dead came as a harsh blow. "How...?" He asked quietly, unable to finish the question. He felt himself moving on instinct towards Moon, seeking her comforting warmth.
(This post was last modified: Apr 07, 2018, 02:17 PM by Tagg.)
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika had chosen to stand back and let Tagg handle the woman who had showed up claiming she had something to tell him. It was clear that this was a matter between Tagg, Moonshadow, and the strange woman. He might have chosen to leave then having spoke his piece but he chose to stay in case he was needed. He was glad for Birtie's presence as well as Tulips just in case things got out of hand. He knew he had two capable wolves to help out if need be.

Kajika could tell that his oynx co-lead was less than happy about the woman being there. Even more so about the way the woman had no regard for Tagg's personal space. A glance with a raised brow was directed towards Birtie before he once again turned back to the scene before him as Moonshadow spoke, “Yes, I am rather interested in your message as well.” Since she hadn't saw fit to tell them. As the woman. Spoke finally delivering the news Kajika's gaze was now directed at Moonshadow before sliding to Tagg.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
guardian demonstration 3/3

Truthfully, she had no idea what she was supposed to do at a time like this. Everyone seemed to chatter with one another and pass on information. None of it concerned her which made her wonder why she lingered about still. Sure there was tension in the air and the words being exchanged from the females who both seemed rather fond of the scarred male, but were they really going to cause a ruckus? And would she really be needed to break things up?

Awkwardly she moved to linger in the back, still watchful of the wolves gathered. If nothing exploded soon she might excuse herself from the strange scene.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
Why that sneaky little fox Lemon eyes narrowed dangerously, a blotchy tongue licking already bared teeth. What was a small display of aggression seemed to grow with irritation. The ebony yearling could feel her hackles on end the more the woman spoke and the closer she got to Moonshadow's lover. The concept of the two being lovers was above the girl, something she did not quite understand, but one thing was for sure. This stranger didn't have any business rubbing up on Tagg like that if Moon and he himself clearly didn't appreciate the display of affection.

Tulip joined in with Moon's growl, gaze following the Tihki woman consistently. She didn't care about the message, she just wanted this wolf to leave. That was, until the message was delivered. A rarely seen side of Tulip exploded, her agitation now thoroughly peaked, "Wha ong you?! No how tell wolf at!" To, Tulip her question was very clear, but she was rather worked up now and her broken words may of been rougher than normal. The yearling felt with a passion she was right, that the woman's blunt words were no way to tell someone that another had died! This wolf had said it too plainly, and the girl herself could remember being lied to of Koda's death and how it had felt. She growled now, her voice a harsh and sharp note rising above the commotion, "Stop ouchin' him, ee clearly don' wanna be!" The woman had already moved away, but not far enough for her satisfaction.
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

It seemed like her irritation got a message across. Tikhi apologized and offered that seeing on old friend was exciting. Dark lids opened slightly to reveal more of the underlying silver eye as her gaze softened only slightly. She was irritated but that melted away at the news. The woman said that her father had died. Initially the dark woman felt guilt for getting a bit hostile as she looked to her husband with sadness. Then something struk her, how could someone deliver such horrible news like that? It would seem like she wasnt the only one to feel the same. A growl came from behind her causing her to figure out which wolf it came from. Moons gaze fell upon the small form of Tulip right as she blurted out how she could say something like that in her broken words. A small smirk formed on her face as her shadow basically yelled at Tikhi for touching Tagg. Atta girl. She allowed her smirk to disappear before turning back to her love. Moon moved to him offering him a comforting lick to his chin before wrapping her head around his shoulders. It was clear that he was shocked about the news, so she would be there for him no matter what.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
Hostility was building, but not just in the Morone girl. The small wolf tucked into the dark woman's shadow suddenly spoke up, snarling at her for her delivery of the news. Tikhi bristled slightly, nearly losing her temper. "Do not think to know what we are and how we work, whelp." She snarled, clicking her teeth together in irritation. "We have seen more than your nightmares can imagine."

Her next words caused a growl to rumble in the throat, but she quickly stifled it. "You must be blind as well as half mute, as I have already moved away." She snipped, calming herself. The words stung; Tagg, not wanting her? She was confused. They were all confused. He was her hero.

She turned her molten eyes to her love. "You know how old he was," She said, voice softening to a tender tone. "he simply passed in his sleep. He was peaceful." She thought of her father with a pang. He had been a noble man who took care of them, even when he didn't gain anything. She was the youngest of his children, and the only one remaining in the pack.
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Guardian dem 3/3

Tagg was watching the situation spiral out of control before his eyes. He cringed as his wife's shadow snapped at Tikhi, expecting his friend's harsh reply. Her tone still caused his eye to flash in anger. He stepped between his family and the Morone. "Leave her alone!" He snarled, letting his fur rise to let her know he was serious. She was no match for him in a fight and she knew it.

Despite his warning, Tikhi had to spit one last insult at the poor girl before calming and returning her attention to him and explaining her father's death. Despite the loss of a wolf he looked up to, the veteran was done with her attitude.

"I am sorry to hear about your father, I really am, but you can't come here and insult my family and expect nothing to come of it. Thank you for coming to tell me, but I really think you should leave now."
(This post was last modified: Apr 07, 2018, 02:17 PM by Tagg.)
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It seemed the dark male couldn't stand by and let things take their course. Tempers seemed to be rising and he couldn't have that at his borders. This situation needed to be dealt with and swiftly. It was Tulip first as she has stepped out of line, he didn't like the idea but it had to be done. They were a family in Fallen Tree Cove and despite this woman clearly behaving in an unsavory manner a certain respect had to be kept. He stepped toward the yearling clicking his jaws at her teeth bared, “Not your place,” he warned quietly.

He then turned to the woman to deal with her while Tagg had already given a warning if his own Kajika was going to reinforce it. With his tail lashing behind him he stepped toward her, “You will not speak to anyone in my pack in that manner. You are the visitor and a loner you do not demand anything at my borders nor will you cause problems in my pack. Now unless you want to be chased away I suggest you take Tagg's advice.” He didn't go any further for the tawny man's sake but he wouldn't hesitate to should the female not obey.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.