Many Greetings — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! Backdated to 2/19 @Kajika @Moonshadow

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 

It had been a long couple of weeks, and it was looking to be a long couple more.  Tagg had promised to help Neo look for his sister, and maybe he could find Chan in the meantime. Still, he missed his wife. Since the pup was passing close to his home anyway, the veteran has told him to wait nearby while he ran down to tell them what he was doing. Moon wouldn't be happy, but he was sure she would understand.

He could smell the borders coming up, and his pace increased. He let out a joyous cry to tell them he had returned and summon them to the boundary. He eagerly scanned the territory for the dark shapes of his wife and their best friend.

"Speech"  Thought

(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2018, 08:11 PM by Tagg.)
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Since the run in he and Tulip’d had with the coyotes and his and Birtie's scuffle with the loner Kajika had been more vigilant of the borders. Checking the scents that were around them multiple times a day and making sure the refresh any markers that had grown weak. However, when he heard the call the alpha had taken a few moments to himself not far from the borders. He was certainly not expecting to hear Taggs voice that day but it was a pleasant surprise.

Hoping that the tawny man's reappearance meant that he'd found his sounds Kajika quickly covered the distance needed to find the man at the border. “Hello, Tagg,” he greeted before a frown found his maw, “Any news of Chan?”

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
guardian demonstration 1/3

The call stirred up the pale female's interest despite it being none of her business. She slinked after @Kajika's trail, eyes making sure his dark form was in view so she could go directly to the call. The voice was foreign but it called as if it was familiar to the cove.

Silently she lingered by the male leader's flank once he halted. Not a word was spoken, grungy yellow eyes narrowed with interest and confusion along with a dash of judgment. Who was the tattered male? Although perhaps she should have listened closer to Kajika's words or paid more attention as she arrived.

Too late for that, though.
(This post was last modified: Mar 04, 2018, 06:03 PM by Birtie.)
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

At first she thought she was hearing things but as the call went on it was unmistakable. Her love had finally come home. Her silver dusted tail began to wag wildly as she darted off towards the border. Moon was so ecstatic that she forgotten about her small shadow, @Tulip. She wasnt the first to arrive but that didnt matter the large woman nearly trampled her mate as she greeted him. Whines of joy fell from her maw as she attacked his face with licks of affection. After a few moments of obnoxious affection the onyx woman calmed down and took a step back. Mercury orbs scanned the area around them in search for their son. There was no sign of her baby and eyes full of worry fell on that of her love. "Ya didnt find him?" she asked as her ears slumped. While she was so happy her husband was home she was disappointed and even more worried that Tagg hadnt found Chan.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
She had spent most of her time picking off small prey and sniffing the territory borders. She'd wanted very much to get to know this place that Tagg so loved, but shebdidnt want to push her presence on the pack. They hadn't told her where her love was or why he was gone, but she knew it must be important.

Tikhi was just settling down to chew on a particularly interesting stick when she heard his voice. The amazing, wonderful voice that filled her dreams and haunted her memories. She leapt to her feet and bolted around the edge of the territory, barely able to keep herself from crossing into their land to get there faster.

As she came around the trees, ready to tackle her love, she saw another wolf peppering him with frantic kisses. The alpha, fawning over the one-eyed man. Rage boiled inside of her, but she put it in check. "Tagg," She called warmly, glancing at the others with a cold expression before nuzzling her head against the returning man. She breathed deep; oh how she missed this scent! "Find who?" Tikhi asked curiously. Of course he was on a search and rescue mission.
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC! 

------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 274

guardian dem 1/3

The first form he saw was Kajika’s trotting in to greet him with a smile. It fell as he questioned about his son.  The alpha was quickly followed by a woman Tagg did not recognize.  Before he could introduce himself or even answer his leader, he’d been nearly bowled over by his enthusiastic wife.  He greeted her with just as much gusto, small whines escaping his maw.  He missed her so much it almost hurt to be reunited with her, like two halves of himself violently coming together.

Moon’s disappointment at their son’s absence was clear, but there was one more voice calling out to him.

The veteran thought he’d never hear that voice again, and turned in surprise to see Tikhi of all people coming towards him with a warm greeting.  She nuzzled against him, and the russet man stiffened and leaned away from her affection. “What are you doing here?” He asked, confused.  Why wasn’t she at the Ridge?

“Our son, Chan.” He answered her question bluntly before returning his single eye to his family in confusion. “I didn’t find him. I spoke with Kerberos of Charred Ash Draw and they will be looking for him as well. I was passing by and wanted to stop in and update you, but I’m afraid I have to leave again, with your permission of course.” He glanced at Tikhi, unsure if he should. If she was here, something had to have happened.

"Speech"  Thought

(This post was last modified: Apr 07, 2018, 02:16 PM by Tagg.)
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
(Instead of tagging me, do you mind pming me or something? It's not working on this account. Just fyi, currently at school. :P )

Tulip frantically scrambled to her paws, slipping and sliding in the sudden rush. Her little legs worked double time to keep up with the cove's alpha and the girl was doubly confused by her excitement. The call seemed to be of great interest in the alpha, for she had never seen her Moon so excitedly.

The shadow followed, watching the scene unfold before her in silence. It was so odd. She was licking him? And a lot. The affections of the Cove wolves remains baffling to her. Still the excitement was contagious as the happiness, her tail swaying slowly. All settled down as questions came from the gathered crowd, Moon, Ka, the woman from the hunt, and a stranger. They spoke of a Chan, the name unfamiliar to the girl's memories, but her she wondered if she had heard it before. She had no recollection of a Chan.

The girl drew closer to her alpha as the woman who made her uneasy approached (Tikhi). She couldn't help the small show of teeth as Tikhi rubbed against the man who clearly didn't want to be touched by her. He was important to Moon, so therefore to Tulip.

"speech"

FALLEN TREE Cove
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D

[/b][/b]
(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2018, 06:22 AM by Tulip.)
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Birtie had joined the men at the border coming to his flank. The alpha greeted her with a nod of his head and a smile to show he approved of her being there.

The dark man didn't get a answer to his question right away because Moonshadow had appeared, followed a short time later by Tulip, and nearly knocked the man off his paws with her greeting. He'd taken notice that Chan was not with his father so it left the question of whether or not Tagg had found out anything. Moonshadow seemed to have taken notice too because she asked about Tagg finding Chan once she'd let her husband have some space.

Again they were interrupted before Tagg had a chance to explain anything when the woman who'd been hanging around appeared. She too had her questions but a glance was given to Moonshadow to see what she thought of this intrusion. A brow raised as Tagg addressed the woman first before informing them of speaking with Kerberos in Charred Ash Draw who would also be on the lookout for the young Eastfall. Also Tagg was merely stopping by to check in. “I don't see any reason why you can't continue your search but I am going to leave that between you and Moonshadow.”

He'd given his two cents but it was ultimately on his opinion. At this point up to his oynx co-lead since Tagg was her husband she missed him very badly. As for the intrusion of the strange woman he didn't know yet if he should step in so he stayed where he was next to Birtie glancing in her direction for a moment before returning his attention to the scene before him.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
guardian demonstration 2/3

She was an outsider looking in, unaware of the whole situation. A small crowd had gathered of mostly Cove wolves. There was one stranger though who rubbed rather affectionately against the scarred male. A brow raised sharply, curiosity flooding her mind but she simply bit her tongue. It would be best to simply ride this out and see where things went.

Her grungy gaze met Kajika's, wondering what was going on in his mind before they both seemed to find their attention back on the scene. The large Parlow would leave herself on standby for now - paying enough attention to be ready for any shake ups but not overall focused on everyone.

It was the strange woman that had Birtie's (almost) full attention.

(This post was last modified: Mar 04, 2018, 06:03 PM by Birtie.)
have you checked out my player preferences?