(See All?) Announcements
701 Users Online
Bing, Google

I'm going to a place where the world is small — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
Namid is calling specifically for @Kajika @Moonshadow  and @Tagg  but any other members are welcome to join in!

How lovely are the portals of the night
When stars come out to watch the daylight die

Namid had finally made it to the edge of the lake. From Shallows Edge she’d decided to take the forest path to save herself some energy before coming up the east side of the Cove’s territory. It was still exhausting and it felt as if her body knew she was coming upon the final leg of her journey. Her sides ached and she’d started vomiting. She no longer felt like eating, the task unappealing with both the energy it took to do so and the thought of having any contents in her stomach that might just come up. Her skin stuck to her bones, the woman a shadow of her former self but she had made it back. By the grace of the Ancestors she’d made it and she felt tears slipping from her ducts as she looked over the majesty of her mountain home. Oh how she’d missed it.

Slowly she took a breath before tilting her maw back and calling for them. Calling for her friends, for Kajika, Moonshadow and Tagg. She needed them, more now than she ever had before. Her voice was weak, wispy and she wasn’t even sure it could reach them even though she was at the borders. But she called, willed them to come to her and show her their wonderful faces.

TAGS:   OUTFIT:   OTHER:  
Made by  esa
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark alpha had kept himself busy that morning with patrols and some hunting. He had one last thing he wanted to do before he could have the afternoon to himself. Slipping down to the lake he got himself a quick drink before turning back up the path to check the caches. The call that sounded through the territory was a weak one but a familiar one. He didn't think he would ever hear her voice again as more and more time passed since he last saw her.

Kajika didn't waste any time as he took off at breakneck speed through the territory to see his former alpha. When he reached the border and she came into view he let out a happy bark in greeting. “Namid,” he said As he approached tail wagging happily behind him, “We've been worried and so glad you're here.” when he finally reached her he brushed his muzzle along hers, “Are you staying?”

(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2018, 10:19 PM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

It seemed like the cove was blessed lately. Their numbers had swelled, @Tagg had returned to them and now another familiar voice rang through the trees. A warm smile formed on her inky maw as she knew just who the voice belonged to. Dropping what they were doing Moon looks to little @Tulip and motions her to come with. She wouldnt be forgotten this time. Moon felt bad about it and had apologized to the yearling. Large limbs moved easily through her rocky home making their way towards the eastside of the lake. Once again her co-lead beat her to the punch. She came along his side in greeting before making her way to the former queen. She gave the pale woman a nudge to the shoulder before giving her a huge warm smile. "We are really happy youre back, and hope ya are stayin'." She hope Namid had better luck in finding her children than Moon had with her.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

The woman wasn’t surprised to see Kajika be the first one to arrive. He’d always had a knack for that and she was even happier to see he was still alive and well. The Cove wolves knew as well as anyone else what changes half a year could bring. She mustered up the best smile her tired body could offer, a small wag sweeping her tail as he brushed his muzzle against hers. “Kaj, it is very good to see you as well,” she replied, pressing her nose to his cheek affectionately.

Her mismatched gaze was drawn to an approaching dark form and her tail gave another wag. She pressed her nose to her cheek as well, her heart feeling fuller than it had in awhile. ”Moonshadow, I am so glad you are well. And, to answer both your questions, yes I am staying,” she said. A glance was given between the two then at their surroundings to see if anyone else would be joining them. For the moment it didn’t seem so and thus she continued with their greetings. “How has the Cove been?” she asked curiously.

Made by  esa
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The Vuesain was a sight for sore eyes, for so long the alpha had worried about her and her mate and if they were well. Now to have her standing in front of him he went immediately to her. Soon Moonshadow joined them brushing against his side as was her custom. The former leader was happy to see them both and quickly answered their question as to if she was staying or not. “We’re very glad to have you back,” he stated the smile not leaving his features.

It didn't fall when she asked about the pack either. “We've had some rough times but the pack is doing well now. It seems we have a good group of wolves with us.” He delivered the news proudly because the cove had come a long way since it's days of struggle after Namid and Vespertio had left. However a frown did cross his features as he looked to Moonshadow no doubt in his mind that she would want to share about Chan.

Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

The older womans condition was clearly not the greatest but Moon figured that being home would help improve that. Her own tail wagged at the return greeting. Namid stated that she was glad to see the dark woman well and a warm smile formed upon her maw. It seemed like she could hid her worry from others. She paid that thought no mind though for Namid then asked how the cove was doing. Moons warm smile widened as Kajika spoke of it doing well and being filled with a good group of wolves. "We've had our ups and downs as always but I think we've managed while y'all were away" she smiled giving her co-lead a glance. Her smile disappeared as she knew she had to give their friend the news. "It seems though that Chan too has wandering paws" she explained lowering her eyes to her paws with guilt. So much for hiding it. "I hope ya have had better luck with finding your children" she said more as a question than a statement. She only had one child and not knowing where he was was killing her. Moon couldnt imagine not knowing where three were.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain

Kajika revealed that the pack was still going strong despite some rough patches, but if they didn’t go through some rough patches were they really the Cove? It took a special wolf to decide to stick around the mountain and many couldn’t hack it, yet the pair in front of her had done a phenomenal job. They were still there, the borders still marked and their territory still claimed which was more than could be said for many packs that had fallen. It seemed the Cove wolves proved time and time again their resistance.

Her mismatched gaze turned to Moonshadow, brows creasing in concern as her friend’s smile disappeared. Her next sentence left an ache in the former queen’s heart, moving forward to place her head across the dark woman’s shoulders in a hug. She knew her pain above anyone else. After all, she’d lost all of her own children to wandering paws. “If you ever need to talk, don’t hesitate to find me,” she said as she pulled away.

As she went to back up her hind legs decided that enough was enough. She felt her legs shaking before finally giving up, leaving her to fall ungracefully onto her hindquarters. She winced at the harsh contact to the ground, cheeks burning with embarrassment. “I did not find any of them I am ashamed to say. I did see Neha, however. And, the newest addition to the Vuesain line. A boy named Sachiel, with tawny pelt and mismatched gaze. One blue and one gold,” she said, giving a weak smile. Now that that was out of the way she supposed she couldn’t shrug away her little mishap and they deserved to know beforehand anyhow. “There’s also something else you should know,” she said. The pale woman’s chest felt tight, her mouth going dry. The words didn’t want to escape her jaws, they never did. It felt unreal but she was anything but realistic about her situation. This wasn’t something she could keep to herself. “I’m dying.”

Made by  esa
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark alpha was proud to tell his former leader that the cove was doing well, he would almost say flourishing. There had been a time when he had worried for its continued existence but That was one worry he no longer had. It wasn't all good news for the the Vuesain woman though. Kajika turned to Moonshadow so that she could deliver the news about Chan. He was her son after all.

He knew the women had something in common that he knew he couldn't understand so he reminded silent letting them have that moment together. Kajika had tried to support his oynx friend the best he could through Chan's absence. He thought that maybe Namid could give her a kind of support that he could not.

When the former queen suddenly fell back in her haunches Kajika moved forward to make sure she was okay. He remained at her side as she went in to speak of not finding her children but seeing Neha and her son, “Is she well and Sachiel?” He asked his former leader, “It seems that the mismatched eyes runs in the family,” he added with a smile. It quickly fell when Namid announced that she was dying. The dark man felt like a child in that moment, he wanted to be strong for the woman who had always been strong for him but she was much too important and hearing the news was devastating. He didn't know how to respond so he took a breath, “Are you sure?” He asked quietly, “How...how do you know” he stuttered before looking at Moonshadow.

Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

omg im fighting back tears right now :'(

Namids hug was greatly appreciated, more than shs would know. To have someone that knew her pain was strangely relieving. To not be alone, well she knew she wasnt alone for she had Kajika but he didnt have his own children and he would never be a mother, he could only do so much. The gesture was returned with her own embrace and when they pulled away Moon gave a small smile in thanks.

He smile disappeared once more for the former queens hind legs gave out from underneath her. Taking a step towards her Moons eyes were filled with concern for her friend. Sniffing her over she made sure Namid wasnt injured. Seeing no obvious emergency she let it be and listened to the older womans words. Silver dusted ears fell at the news that she hadnt found any of them. The news that Neha was still out there was wonderful and that she had had a son with bicolored eyes, much like her own baby. "Oh thats wonderful" she replied her voice filled with congrats for her grandson. She nodded at Kajika comment that the duel colored eyes must run in the family. "If it gives you any closure Lunette is still around the cove" she offered hoping that knowledge of another one of her daughter's would give her some console.

Dark audits stood up as her former queen said there was something else they needed to know. "Im dying". Her mercury orbs widened as her heart clenched. Whether she knew it or not Moon had always looked up to Namid as both a leader and a motherly figure. She gave her a home, she gave her a second chance, she gave her a family. A whine came from the onyx woman as she nervously looked between the two she was with. She had no words and was grateful for Kajikas talkativeness. How could this be happening?