652 Users Online
Bing, Google, Vanadis

Where do we go from here? — Empress Riffle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno
@Tyne

She'd stayed with Tyne since the pack disbanded and they were both unsure of where to go or what do with themselves. The Sea world wasn't sure she was ready to join a new pack since her last one hadn't worked out. Nauja had really been hoping that the notch would be where she spent the rest of her days. For nearly a week after the dark female had wanted to find Bella Coola more than she had in a long time.

Her nights were spent curled up against her friend as they tried to keep warm. Their days were spent traveling through the lore and trying to survive but the life of a loner was starting to wear on her. She hoped it would get better the closer they came to spring but when would that be.

She sat in the snow looking out across the the rapids she knew they need a plan. They needed something to look forward to instead of just getting by day by day.

(This post was last modified: Feb 21, 2018, 03:26 AM by Nauja.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

Being a loner once more was wearing on him but not as much as his dark companion. Nauja was more attached to the Notch than he had been but he was still saddened by the disbandment. Emrys had helped saved him and the tawny man had vowed his loyalty but it seems like now all he had was his packmate to be loyal to. The dark coola wolf wasnt the only one missing home. His mind often wandered to his parents and how they were doing, how the pack was doing. His mind also wandered to @Pip, @Blitz and @Niq'x. He hoped his age mates were okay. Maybe one day they would be reunited.

He had gone out for a hunt early that morning hoping that his luck would be better than it had been in a while. It seemed like it was on his side for he had found a ratherly plump hare that had woken up early. Happy with his catch he trotted back to where they had set up camp for the night. He found her sitting in the snow looking over the river. He came up to her and placed the rabbit at her feet. "Thought you'd like a meal" he gave her a smile and sat next to her to look over the river as well.

[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

Nauja missed the notch, the pups, her alphas but she couldn't change what had happened so all that was left was to move on with her life. She had Tyne with her which she was glad for the man's company. He had been very supportive if her in the past weeks and she had tried to support him the. Best they could. However, with it being just the two of them she'd thought more about her cousins and where and how they were.

Any thoughts she had as she looked into the rushing water dissolved as Tyne's voice broke through them. Her orange gaze went to the rabbit he put at her feet. “Thank you Tyne, I would like something to eat,” she said leaning over and licking his cheek once he'd settled beside her, “You'll share it with me?” She asked before going quiet for a moment as she contemplated bringing up her thoughts with him. Finally she decided that they needed to talk. “What are we going to do Tyne?” She asked turning her head to look at him.

(This post was last modified: Feb 21, 2018, 04:39 AM by Nauja.)
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

His charcoal dusted ear turned in her direction as golden orbs watched the slow moving water. She thanked him saying she would like some food and gave him a lick to his cheek. The edges of his inky lips pulled upwards into a small smile. She then asked him if he'd share it with her. "Only if you promise to fill up first" he turned to look at her with his smile before looking back to the river. The pair sat in silence for a few moments before her voice broke it. "What are we going to do Tyne?" He could hear the worry in her voice. If he was going to  be honest he had absolutely no idea. Packs hadnt seemed to work out for them, they wouldnt do very well remaining as loners and it seemed that they couldnt find their way back home either. "I dunno" he spoke honestly looking back at her uncertainty in his golden orbs.

(This post was last modified: Feb 21, 2018, 06:05 AM by Tyne.)

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

Nauja made a note to hunt for her fellow sea wolf later so that he wouldn't have to go out again. She let him know how much she appreciated the meal and when she asked if he would join her he made her promise to get her fill first. “I promise,” she said sincerely. Even with Tyne having had a good hunt there were still the worries of what they would do. They made a good team as loners but how long could that last, could they last on their own. When she asked Tyne he said he didn't know. She knew he wasn't happy in the life they now had either so they needed to find something that worked for them. Her thoughts had returned to her cousins and Pip. She wondered where her mute cousin was now. “Do you think maybe we should look for Pip? At least see how she is?”

While it was something of a plan they would still be loners but at least she could feel like they were working toward something. She didn't even know if they would find the little wolf but they could try.

Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

Do you just wanna do one or two rounds to wrap it up? :)

A small smile made its way on his inky lips as she promised to eat. It made him feel better knowing he was providing for her. He didnt know it yet but feelings were growing within him and this just fueled it. What came next he had no idea how to reply. Where do they go from here? He had absolutely no idea but liked what she suggested. Pip. He nodded in agreement "I think finding Pip is a good idea. When I left her she was pregnant..." He trailed off the painful memory of how he left the Hallows came about. He shuddered at the flash back of being attacked. But had that not happened then he wouldnt have found Nauja, well the other way around.

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno
Sorry I fell asleep. I think two more rounds will be good.

Staying true to her promise she started on the rabbit though her worries were still nibbling at her. She didn't know if she wanted to just wander the lore. The notch had been a home and she worried they wouldn't find another. It occurred to her that she should find Pip and tell her what had happened. Maybe even convince her to join them, her tail thumped the ground as he agreed to her idea. The way he trailed off in his words brought a frown to the sea wolf's features, she nudged his cheek. “I know your still upset about leaving her Tyne. A lot has changed since then and I don't think she is upset with you.” At least she hadn't seemed so the last time Nauja saw her. “The last time I saw her she was in Secluded Spring by herself.” Nauja had seen her before that when she'd still been in Grizzly Hollow. Nauja didn't know where to start looking for Pip though since she had been a lone wolf when she saw her.