(See All?) Announcements
953 Users Online
Bing, Vasco, Apollo, Google, Claw, Juniper

good tricks — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 850 posts.
Paradise Falls III. Second
Chan Eastfall

Cam was right, Seven would need a new name, one that fit in with their C's. There was no immediate and obvious solution this little problem, however, despite the good amount of thought Chan gave it right then and there.

"I'll think on it. Next time I see you, I'll have the answer," he promised when he at last gave up a few moments later. The answer the other wolf gave him was incredibly simple, and yet extremely satisfying for the young boy to hear. His ears cupped forward to take in the wisdom as  Cam continued to talk, giving advice. Mostly smooth piqued his interest, but then he went on to mention enemies and Chan couldn't help but chuckle.

"I mean that's definitely always the plan! I'd rather everybody be my friend."

And as young and naive as he was, he thought that wholly possible. Chan planted his rump onto the ground, satisfied to stay and talk awhile with this new buddy of his. He certainly had a lot of interesting things to say!

"Say, have you ever..." the questions would be plenty, so long as Cam was willing to oblige him, until at last the duo were drawn apart and forced to move on.

/End

[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]