(See All?) Announcements
634 Users Online
Google, Bing

flames kissing my back — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika tried to make sure that he knew everything was going on around the cove that way there weren't any surprises. When it came to the pack he didn't much like surprises. She did have a point, “And what is it that you want Birtie. As I recall this is just a place to lay your head as per our deal. So why climb the ranks at all?” He asked since it hadn't made sense that she would care to hold a different rank.

She was certainly an interesting woman that he was still trying to figure out. He was starting to think that he would never because Everytime he thought he might have she did something unexpected, like challenge Bastet so soon. He'd expected her to wait a few more weeks at least.

“I should have known, he said shaking his head. It made sense that she might want to challenge again. “No, I won't be mad as long as you think you can do a better job than she does. Bastet is a good second. I need someone in that position that is as good as her or better and someone can trust.” He liked Birtie a lot but he wasn't going to have things in the pack disrupted by rank challenges meant to prove something.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

It's my right isn't it? Who knows how long the deal will last so why not work on other things while I'm here? Birtie didn't have the intent to overthrow everyone but having a lofty position during her stay would certainly be nice.

A brow raised sharply, wondering over his words. You were going to come find me in the middle of the night. You found comfort in talking to me about a dying friend. Her words were calm and neutral, voice never showing emotion. Don't you think you could trust me in that position all things considered? That was all she said, grungy gaze locked onto his face await a response.

She wouldn't be offended by his answer if it was a negative one but it would let her know where his feelings was at.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

“It's your right if your intention is to better the pack,” he stated, “The deal will last as long as you want it too.” Though he was hoping that she would decide she was tired of her place in the pack being based on a deal and more because she wanted to be a part of the pack. His Amber gaze settled on her, “I don't have a problem with you working on other things as long as it benefits the pack.” He had worked too hard to end up where he was determined to make sure Fallen Tree Cove had a bright future.

He nodded letting her go on with her words knowing exactly what she was getting at. “Never said I didn't trust you,” he stated before pausing to give her a moment to take that in before continuing. “I am sure that I could trust you and until you prove wrong that is what I choose to believe. It's the other part, do you think you could serve as second better than Bastet?” It was the job that he thought she could do when he wasn't even sure her heart was in the pack like he believed Bastet's to be. “Just know that I think you would make a fine second if your interest lay with the pack and you want what is best for it.”

Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

She listened to his words, obsorbing each and every syllable. She understood it fully and completely. Birtie knew she had no right to shake things up in the Cove and as an alpha, Kajika had every right to lay the ground rules for her challenging.

I wouldn't spend my time here - deal or not - if I didn't feel like bettering the place. I think I have some valuable skills to offer in Bastet's place that she might not have. Her shoulders shrugged softly as her head lowered to settle on her paws. But we can discuss things again when the time comes. It wasn't like the pale female was going to wake up and challenge first thing in the morning. Birtie needed to better time things but she wouldn't wait forever just like before.

Her breathing slowed and eyes heavily settled at half open. You're welcome to stay here if you want but don't hog the space. She informed softly before letting her eyes close fully.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

He hoped that by explaining his stance on the rank challenge and how he felt about her doing again it might give her something to think about. Mostly he hoped it would help her to find out of she wanted to stay in the cove.

“Then I have no problem with you challenging again.” She had a point about her spending her time in the cove and he wouldn't challenge her on it. If she thought she had something that could contribute and help her succeed as second who was he to keep her from using it. He wanted all of his subordinates to work toward their full potential and he wasn't going to hold her back if she could do better. “I would like it if we did.” He didn't want another challenge to happen without being talked to about it first.

When she told him that he could stay if he wanted the dark man didn't say anything as she had fallen asleep. Instead he lay his head on his paws and let sleep take him now that he finally felt like he could sleep.

Fade