Google, Bing

Forgive me. — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Hope you don't mind me wrapping it up here :)

"That I could.." She again agreed with the male. Even if Macha knew a little more than she led on, he did come up with some practical points for the picture he was painted. "I'm just glad that one of those litters will be Celandine's. She's who I'm most concerned about, they were pretty close from what I could tell.." Perhaps too close, and perhaps it was one sided. Maeve loved Celandine, or at least that's what she told the witch in her last moments. However she had no way of knowing what the other woman thought of the grey fae, and it probably wouldn't make for a wise move asking at this point in time. It wasn't really her business anyways. "Well, it was nice talking to you Tikhon.. I ought to get going, I still have yet to 'cleanse'." She giggled, tail wagging ever so lightly in the breeze behind her.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva
Nope, not at all. Fading and archiving

He'd reminded her that even if she couldn't take on a full grown wolf as a pup there was still something she could do. He smiled when she agreed to his words. Then she spoke of one of the litters being Celendine’s and explained that she and Maeve were close. “I hope that having pups to care for will help her if she is grieving badly.” Though he also felt that it could go still go badly though he hoped that it didn't. Their conversation was coming to a close and he was grateful they'd had a chance to have it. He'd not only learned some important information but also was able to get to know one of his packmates a little better. “It was nice talking with you as well. I should he going as well, I still have quite a bit to do today.” He smiled and gave her a wave of his tail before turning to head off for a patrol and a hunt later.

Fade

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you