(See All?) Announcements
641 Users Online
Bing, Google

Just So We're Clear — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
As she'd expected, the male took little time in addressing the rules for the upcoming breeding season and with full attention she listened to what he and Moonshadow had come up with. They would be the only ones to breed this year, it was only fair and she respected his wishes, especially since there was no desire this year for her to reproduce. She nodded her head, understanding the severity of the expectations and noting what would happen if she or anyone else foolishly partook in the activity even with the warning he had just given. She looked around just then, hoping that others would take heed as well and waited for anything else that he wanted to add to the meeting regarding this upcoming season.

Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Truthfully, the announcement wasn't all that shocking. She had heard it plenty of times back at the Coast to know that the honors always fell to the leading pair. It was typical all over the place from what she had been taught. It seemed silly but perhaps this was to get the message across to the younger wolves. She wanted to leave then and there, get on with her day instead of listening to things everyone should already know if they had common sense. Instead she simply nodded her head in acknowledgment and stayed seated. Maybe if she was lucky there would be something else of interest to be said.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Fenrir who has 137 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lunette Vuesain

Lunette Vuesain

I'm drowning in the waters of my soul

She was restless and angry, full of—well, undeserved hatred, a burning need to destroy everyone in the pack, except.. well, Kajika, her mother, and Moonshadow. Possibly not Tagg and Chan, either. Everyone else, she wanted to rip apart, to run out, run down, bite and bite and bite until they bled out on the snow.

She was not a nice girl, but she was crippled by two things: one, the risk of failing, and two, Kajika's disapproval.

Meetings were trying for her. Not only did they have to coincide with her being home, which, frankly, still wasn't often, and secondly, everyone else was there, meaning she had to try and not stare daggers at them, in case they were offended by it. Her lips curled back in distaste and she slowed as she neared, her pulse a violent tide in her ears, and she barely heard Kajika over it.

“This spring Moonshadow and myself will be the only ones with the rights to breed. There will be no exceptions and no excuses. If the rule is broken you will be chased out and not be allowed back.” Cue Lunette wanting to murder every female in sight even more.

The silver wolf slunk onto the scene, head low, tail low, eyes smoldering but fixed on the ground. Silently, she sank to her haunches next to her mother—a worrisome, panting wreck.

How had things come to this?
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

She knew this was coming and while she agreed with it, something about claiming breeding rights with Namid there didnt sit right. The cove was her and Vespertio's pack. It felt strange making a proclamation with her there and Lunette as well. But despite all that Moon and Kajika had held this pack together, it was only right...right? Silver pools scanned over those gathered, only glancing at the Vuesian women. She felt guilt and couldnt bring herself to face them. So she sat there silent and allowed her co-lead to speak. he was better with this kind of stuff than she was anyways.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Hex who has 200 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart
It didn't take that for the meeting to start and Solas simply sat back on his haunches as he listened. So the breeding rights would only be for Kajika and Moonshadow? A glance was given to Namid. She had been the leader here when he had first come to the Cove and it seemed like they were trying to rub her face in it. That thought was immediately squashed when he notice Moon's inability to gaze at the other woman. Guess it wasn't.

Otherwise, the rule was one he had thought was already in place. It didn't bother him any and besides too many pups running around would put pressure on the surrounding prey and tax their energy all the way around. Telling everyone now that they would be the only ones to breed was for the best.
[Image: solas_sig_by_becuffin-dbocy7k.png]
[Image: vnuylcejuy1r9dyd_by_silversnake54-dc87n0m.gif]
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
Tulip remained quiet, coming to lay behind Solas as his words met her flippety-dobs. She was very quiet, nervous. Just a meeting he had told her. One that she had ran into looking like a silly fool. Thankfully no one really looked at her or took too much notice. She didn't like this...meeting So far.

As words were spoken the girl poked her head up to look around Solas to listen. She did her best to understand but was still confused. Lemons traveled over to land on Moonshadow, she would have questions for her alpha after this. She noted her alpha seemed uncomfortable, frowning.
(This post was last modified: Apr 02, 2018, 04:03 PM by Tulip.)
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
How lovely are the portals of the night
When stars come out to watch the daylight die

After her arrived Tulip, Solas, and another woman. She offered a small smile to Solas as he dipped his head to her, returning the favor. She was pleased to see he had joined their ranks, because it was as she promised. He would always have a home in the Cove due to the blood that ran through his veins.

Her attention was drawn forward as Kajika began speaking, curious as to what the announcement would be. However, she was pleased to find it was about breeding season. Their rules were strict and his tone of voice left no room for argument, an approving nod being given on her part. It was good that they were laying ground rules, stating it audibly so everyone would know. The Cove was a second chance for many, but it didn’t mean anyone could do as they pleased. If they let anyone breed and let everyone run rampant, it would fall into ruin. She noticed that Moonshadow couldn’t look directly at her, which worried her. The Cove was her and Kajika’s now to do with as they pleased, and to her it seemed they were doing a fine job. She didn’t need to worry about her presence.

She would be gone soon anyhow.

She perked as Lunette entered the scene, her heart squeezing at angry look she had. But, that was her child wasn’t it? At least, how she had left her. The former queen’s tail thumped on the ground happily as she came to sit next to her, reaching over to press a kiss to her daughter’s cheek. “Hello my dear,” she whispered with a tired smile, mismatched gaze crinkling at the edges.

TAGS:   OUTFIT:   OTHER:  
Made by  esa
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]
Played by Fenrir who has 137 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lunette Vuesain

Lunette Vuesain

I'm drowning in the waters of my soul

As she sank down next to her mother, she casually decided that everything anyone had ever loved about her was gone: no matter what they had seen, she wasn't a lost, frightened little girl anymore. She was an angry monster, wanting only to rip faces off; to snarl and sneer and provoke, until blood ran hot and she had reason to bite bite bite.

Anyone who still cared for her based on who she had been was only fooling themselves. She was bitter and spiteful.

"Hi, Mama," she whispered back to Namid, worry the only emotion capable of replacing her sullen one; her brown eyes bottomless as they glanced at the weakened form of the matriarch she had been told was once proud and formidable. All of Lunette's childhood the woman had been a shadow of herself, beginning to come back into her strength only to leave.

So it ran in the family, to come and go; as Lunette peered at her fading mother, she wondered if she would one day leave, only to come back looking like her.

It seemed stupid to ask her how she was doing, and besides, they were in the middle of a meeting. Lunette swallowed, and folded herself to the ground, resting her head with all its screeching demons upon her silver paws.
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
Breeding Season, so that’s what it was about. Sylva’s ears angled toward Kajika as he spoke, explaining the consequences for anyone that dared to break the rules. The small wolf swallowed nervously as she bowed her head. It had been a mistake she had only made once, one she had little interest in ever repeated again.

Hazel brown eyes darted toward each of her packmates as the medic nodded slowly in agreement. She was more than happy to let the leaders be the only ones to worry about breeding, all she had to worry about was her herbs, and that was all she really needed to be happy.