(See All?) Announcements
379 Users Online
Google, Oleander, Bing, Adora, Miriam, Hazelnut

when you gonna take [m]e out? — Driftwood Surge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha (Inactive) who has 328 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilya Valrorys
@Lachesis - fade out with your next post?
And you can find me in the space between
Where two worlds come to meet

Lach took the bait, taking a few steps forward as she smirked, her tail wagging, raising up to combat his own, a challenge in her eyes. She dared to take a step forward, but then took two steps back. “It ain’t no fun if Ah don’t put up a lil’ fight.” She teased again before she took another step towards him… and another. “Ah love you.” She murmured once she had gotten within a wolf length of him, that soft smile she normally bore returning to her features, as it should be. She was an awkward duckling, even if she actually knew what she was doing this time.

I'll never be out of reach 'Cause you're a part of me
so you can find me in the space between
[Image: 7N0QCvu.png][Image: lilyapix_by_euphoriclies-datc4vp.png]
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark

A frustrated, but lighthearted, growl escaped him as she stepped forward, then back, creating more distance between them. No matter how much he wanted her Lachesis wasn’t the type to succumb so quickly. But, neither was she. Which was why they were such a good match—they brought out the best in each other. Lachesis stepped forward once more—one, two, three steps—aiming to close the distance between them. I love you too, Val, he hummed into her fur as he pressed his nose to her cheek before nipping affectionately at the base of her ear. And he would continue to love her, for as long as she wanted him in her life. Lachesis was in this for the long haul; he couldn’t imagine a future with another wolf. She was the only one he wanted—now and forever. Nothing would change that.

fade

~behind the scenes hanky panky ensues~

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you