(See All?) Announcements
411 Users Online
Google, Bing, Adora, Apollo, Adelard, Eros, Nadine

The birds, the bees M — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
(For @Moonshadow do you want this backdated or set in future? Last time you said in future but it's been a few days. Going to write like it's sometime after the meeting, but can change if you want to backdate. Preferably not set for today...just getting this up.)

Tulip wondered about the meeting that had taken place, Kajika had spoken of pack laws that intruiged the young girl. She had never really thought of where pups came from and had been a little confused. Now she knew it was an alpha thing in these parts. At the extension Grevious and a few others always brought the pups. They'd just appear in the morning. Maria or another caretaker would tend to them, the females smypthany milking with their leader. The queen always had her own pups, but since Tulip spent most of her time in the exstenion she missed out on all of that 'good stuff'. The Queen would visit her caretakers on occasion, being much different than her king, and help them, but that wasn't often. The girl plodded down the boarders, she was more tired than normal and sort of sore. Not to mention she smelt different too. Even when she marked the trees and bushes and all.

Overall uncomfortable the tiny wolf patrolled the boarders duitifully, hoping to cross paths with her alpha. She didn't mind getting time alone, but today Tulip really wanted to be Moon's shadow. She was feeling insecure and kinda emotional, but didn't know why. Her mind kept wondering to Solas as well and how annoying he could be. It wasn't really a bad annoying though, but he could frustrate her. She wanted to ask Moon about it and what was happening to her. What was wrong? It was moments like these she missed Maria and their secret moments of talking. If not for Maria, Tulip probably wouldn't have been able to say nearly as much as she could.

(Edit: M bc of the birds and bees lesson)
(This post was last modified: Mar 02, 2018, 08:41 PM by Tulip.)
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Im fine with setting it for 2/28 :) if thats fine with you! <3

The season was changing and with it came the familiar and uncomfortable change within herself. The familiar heat that caused her irritability, her to be emotional, and overall miserable. Now more than ever she missed her love. Wishing he was here to comfort her and take this heat away. But @Tagg wasnt here so she'd have to manage. She walked the border to keep an eye out for her boys but also to keep any nosy loners away from her pack. They already had a meeting with their subordinates making it clear who had rights to breed. It was weird for there had never been such a meeting in the cove before but Kajika felt like it was needed so Moon supported it. There was another thing that would need attention. They had two yearling coming of age that would need an explanation. She would try to seek out @Lunette but was unsure how the youngest Vuesian would take it. For now she would do a border run then try to see if she could find her shadow.

It seemed like Luck would be in her favor for the inky girl soon came into view. A warm smile formed on her ebony maw as she let out a woof in greeting. "Hello Tulip, how are ya today?" She asked as she came along side the smaller female.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
It was as if her wish had came true, the girl's tail suddenly swooshing back and worth fiercely, a blotchy tongue slipping out to lick under Moon's chin. The gesture seemed to be a Cove wolf thing, this licking that was, and the girl was warming up to it. At first Tulip was extremely happy to see @Moonshadow , ecstatic even. She loved spending time with her, she was the greatest wolf around, next to Ka of course! "Ooon!" She squeaked out with a lopsided smile.

Then it hit her, the crying, again. She wasn't quite sure why she was crying, but as Moon asked if she was okay the girl shook her head violently. She didn't understand! What was wrong with her? She couldn't focus. She even ditched her boarder patrol to cry a few times, and when she wasn't crying she was sulking or trying to find something to distract herself. Like scavenging for the wolves' in the medical den...Namid and Roland? The girl wasn't quite sure, but she wanted to help them especially after seeing how weak the she-wolf had been. The girl's first response was irritation, but Namid had quickly pulled her heart strings.

Looking to Moon she shook her head to indicate no again, but softer this time. Everything was confusing and rather upsetting, and when she was happy...it was like she was too happy! How was that even possible? The girl whined. Should she ask her alpha about this issue first or Solas? He was on her mind a little bit more now and she desperately wanted to know why he was so annoying. And why she kept thinking of him!
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Omg I love her so much! <3 :D

Moonshadow's smile widened at the excited greeting taht came from her companion. Her silver dusted tail wagged as her chin was adorned with licks. Before the ebony woman could say anything else the yearling burst into tears. Mercury pools filled with concern. When she asked if she was okay Tulip violently shook her head no. It was confusing to the onyx leader but then it soon became clear. The changes that were happening to her due to the season must be to blame. Tulip calmed down as fast as she got upset and gave her a clamer shake of her head. "Oh hun, its okay, its normal" she said her tone soft as she embraced the yearling by wrapping her neck over hers. Moon remembers her first heat and how confusing it had been. But luckily she had had @Namid to explain everything to her and from the previous year she had first hand experience as to what happened when one gave in. Now she would explain to the small yearling what was happening to her body.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
(Thanks! I love how motherly and tender Moon is, especially since upon first encounter she did not like Tulip.)

If it had been anyone else the girl may have completely freaked, but it was Moon. However the yearling only flinched a little as she was embraced and quickly calmed down. She wasn't being reprimanded, everything was okay. Actually, it was great now that Moon was here! The hug didn't go without response, the smaller girl awkwardly returning the affection. She was much smaller than her alpha, so it wasn't like it was an easy task for her. Moon's words were all the more soothing, but as she stepped back, the girl had to ask, "Ooon what wrong?" Her voice was desperate and pleading, a small frown on her lips. Soft lemon orbs seemed to grow big as tears lined them again. Was everything bad or great right now? She wasn't sure. Even her dear Moon stunk! Why did everyone stink! She stunk, Britie stunk, they all stunk! Well...Solas hadn't at the meeting...but still!

Then she gushed forth again, "'N-'n why 'Olas...'Olas...'Olas..." The girl started to grow frustrated with herself when the words she wanted wouldn't work, eyes narrowing on her muzzle. Without thinking she swatted at her nose, then started crying again. That hurt! Why did she do that?! The yearling was being rather over dramatic with everything, and with one response escalating to another, she couldn't help but think of how she had ran off from Solas the other day. How stupid did she come?!

"Irrr-earrr-earrra...hmmm...erarbing..." Bing? No! "Eara...tate!" The girl shouted the last bit and suddenly her exspression was big and bright. "Tate!" She squealed before, "Thattte! Th-hhhise!" In excitement, then recollected herself, "Why 'Olas earataten'?" It was the girl's best shot at saying the word and hopfuly Moon would be able to dechiper it as good as @Solas seemed to be able to understand her rough speech.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

There were a lot of factors that caused her to be mad that night haha not just Tulip XD

The girl did her best to reciprocate the hug before asking what was wrong. "Nothin' is wrong my dear. This is a natural thing that happens to all adult females each year" she explained as clearly as she could think.  The large woman sat her haunches down ask she began to ask why Solas something. She could clearly see that the yearling was growing more and more frustrated. Then she swatted at her own nose and began to cry once more. "Shhh - Hun its okay work through it" Moon encouraged Tulip knowing her speech wasnt the best. Mercury pools watched as the small dark female tried to work through it. "Irrr-earrr-earrra...hmmm...erarbing...". Moonshadow had gotten quite good at deciphering Tulips broken words but this time she was having a hard time. The next attempt though gave her a better idea. Er and tate were enough of a clue to tell her that she found him irritating. That and how the two squabbled the first time they met. Moon let out a chuckle before giving her a lick to the cheek. "Thats just who he is. He's really not that bad. With these changes too ya will find things and wolves more bothering. Its the hormones." she explained with a smile.

Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
(Moon has a lot to be upset with, I hope Chan and Tagg return soon for poor Moon's sake. Tulip will try to make her happier tho <3 )

Adult? Tulip hadn't really ever thought of herself as an adult wolf. She felt a small touch of pride but it vanished as quickly as it came, if this is what it meant to be an adult...the girl scowled. "I no wan adull" She complained, "what is thhise?". She dragged out the h sound, not quite comfortable with how the sound felt within her mouth...if that made any sense. It wasn't as easy as she wanted, nor as smooth. Of course most of what Tulip said was not smooth, she could only hope to talk pretty like the others someday. Her speech had improved with her time with the Cove, but the girl was impatient. She wanted to be able to communicate better with everyone, especially since they all seemed so talkative. Except for @Birtie, she was cool like that.

Tulip sat down closely to Moon at her attempt to shoosh and calm the girl, luring her in closer to the alpha. Whimpering Tulip made move to try and rest her head against the woman's shoulder. Moon's lick seemed to settle the small wolf more, but her words not so much. 'Olas tease...'Olas funny....but 'Olas earataten'...'n...'n...he make Tulip feel shy." The girl tried to explain to the best of her ability before meekly admitting, "I ran shy from talkin' o'er day."

"I-I no get. What horo-horomonnes?" Tulip really was baffled, what were these hormones Moon spoke of and when would they be gone? Also what was happening? Tulip hadn't been too itchy yet, but her emotions were running wild everywhere. It was plan for anyone to see. Thinking of how Birtie found her crying the girl became sidetracked, "I 'n Ka's gurl deer 'n bring to pack." She explained in excitement, thinking about how they had brought it to the caches. Surely Moon would be happy with her, the girl's dark tail thumping on the ground. Eyes seeking approval from her alpha eagerly.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

I hope they do too, shes going a little nuts now that her heat has kicked in. Sorry for the cruddy post DX

A small snort of amusement fell from the larger woman as the smaller one stated that she didnt want to be an adult. She felt the same two years ago during her first heat. "Its called being in heat". Moonshaow knew that she would have to further explain it but she was going to comfort her first. Pulling the crying girl close to her the cove queen tried to soothe her. Tulip seemed to accept it for she moved into her and rested her head against Moons shoulder. Silver dusted audits pressed forward as her small shadow tried her best to explain what Solas made her feel. She said that he teased her and was funny but was also irritating. A smile crept upon Moons maw as Tulip admitted that he made her shy. It was kind of cute knowing how they interacted but instinct intervened and told her to make sure that Tulip didnt make a huge mistake and breed with the Coldheart. "Thats not a bad thing though" she offered trying to make the Day girl feel better.

The next question was what hormones were. Moon tried to recall the talk Namid had given her and what her explanation was. "Hormones are a normal part of your body. During the spring there are more produced making it so that a woman is able to become pregnant with puppies." She hoped that Tulip would understand but had no problem clarifying for her if she didnt.

The topic turned to who the small referred to as "Ka's gurl". The cove matriarch's stomach swirled uncomfortably from the jealousy that she was unaware of.  Moon knew how much time Kajika and Birtie had been spending together but she wasnt really keen on the idea of them being a couple. That would mean she wouldnt have her best friend for he would have other priorities.

Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
(Poor Moon, basically out of time for pups and her family still isn't back.)

Tulip listened quietly and accepted her alpha's comforts, remaining settled in close to the larger woman. Ebony fur mixing with ebony. If heat were the name for it, then she supposed it outta be changed. She felt more emotional than she did feel hot. Why heat? The girl wondered to herself but remained silent as her alpha begun talking about Solas. How was it not a bad thing? Now she pulled back to give Moon a quizzical look before snuggling back into Moon's shoulder.

"Preg?" Tulip asked unsure of where Moon had gone with that conversation. She had understood everything up till pregnant and puppies. Then her eyes went wide with worry and shock, the girl stumbling back a few steps. "Pup from heat?! Tulip no wan pup!" She exclaimed, a bit too loudly, in a dramatic tone of voice. Tulip didn't want to be a caretaker like Maria, she wanted to contribute in other ways like boarder patrols with Moon and chasing coyotes off with Kajika. Or even hunting with Solas...but a pup. What was she to do with one of those things.

Tulip waited for a sign of approval, to hear praise fall off the alpha's tongue. It didn't come though. In dismay her ears flattened as she frowned. Was the deer not that impressive to Moon? Maybe she needed to find better? Tulip wasn't so sure and sat there in silence for a moment. This wasn't the pleasurable silence though, it was tense and awkward. Seeking to break it the girl whispered, {b}"I still lowest?[/i]

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Tagg came home just in the nick of time @Tulip I know youre gone but in case you see this i archived it so that you can still get lp <3

Her assurance that it was okay that Solas annoyed her was met with a quizzical look. Moon chuckled at the girls response "Its not a bad thing as long as ya dont let it get the better of ya." She said with a bump to her shoulder. Moon needed to make it clear that giving into instincts wasnt a good idea.

It seemed like the concept of pregnancy was foreign to her, which wasnt surprising. It seemed like she understood puppies though. Another small chuckle came from the older woman at Tulips dramatics. She excalimed that she didnt want pups which was a small relief to Moon. "Ya dont need to worry as long as ya dont give in to yer heat. It'll be hard trust me, my first heat wasnt fun. But ya learn to deal" She smiled at her shadow hoping that it would bring her some comfort.

Her distraction at the mention of Birtie seemed to hurt the Day yearling. Her ears flattened and she remained quiet before asking if she was the lowest. Only then did Moonshadow realize that she hadnt said anything. Looking down at Tulip she gave  her a lick on the crown. "Im sorry dear, its not ya." She said trying to assure her. "For now yes, but Ill speak with Kajika about it" she offered. Tulip had shown promise and had begun to earn her place in the pack. Moon believed that it wouldnt be long before the yearling was totally in the pack. With the pair at an understanding Moon motioned for them to the water, a nice cold drink sounded nice.

Fade

(This post was last modified: Jun 22, 2018, 05:25 PM by Moonshadow.)