(See All?) Announcements
709 Users Online
Bing, Google

Brother wherefore art thou — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilith
@Adeltra nah i'm no better xD you can wrap up in next one?
though i'm empty when you go

Lilith had no want to push the idea on her. Just help in what way she could. What she knew. Like the clever girl she was Adeltra took a moment to think about it. Something that impressed Lilith under the sad circumstances. High on emotions she was still trying to listen to her head. But Lilith hadn't expected her to do anything.  It seemed like she wanted to. Again she felt like she needed to be careful with her words. Just so she didn't muck things up."Well you're welcome to join me tonight and I can show you. The purpose is to help you feel better, even just a little..." A warm smile brushed her lips, her golden gaze soft. She was trying to comfort her. She hated seeing her in this pain, and wished she could take it away. Even if for a moment. It just didn't work that way and this heartache may just make her stronger by the time another arrived. She gently nudged the girl with her nose. "For now just don't hold it in, okay? And I'm here..." I don't want you to bear this pain alone.

i just wanted you to know
(This post was last modified: Aug 26, 2018, 04:43 PM by Lilith.)
[Image: g3SYtUY.png]
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

Lilith was doing everything right. She was giving her space, she wasn’t pushing her, she was making sure she knew she had options. And the girl, even in her dark mindset, appreciated it. She watched as a warm smile stretched across the dark woman’s maw after her offer, followed by her insisting that she not hold her feelings in. The latter half the Archer couldn’t promise. Addy had a knack for keeping the negative to herself. But still, she gave a small nod.

The girl laid there for a few moment longer before, slowly, rising to her paws. She waited for Lilith to lead the way to wherever it was they were going to go. Her head remained low, her steps more of a shuffle, but she still went. After they had finished praying to this “Moon Mother” Adeltra would return to her brother’s den and sleep there, before going to her Father’s side. They would have to mourn another lost family member together.

Fade

[Image: sW4OLm.png]