553 Users Online
Bing, Google

Deadly kinda feeling — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marisol
All welcome! as usual mari has a dirty mouth

The heat. Mari felt it seep into her bones and slip under her skin. It was annoying as fuck, a nagging thought that wouldn't leave her alone no matter what she did, but she knew it would only get worse as the days ticked on by. Was she supposed to be grateful? That nature had blessed her with the gift of creating life? Fuck that. She weren't grateful for shit and she certainly wasn't gonna follow in her Mumma's footsteps like she didn't know any better.

Marisol did. She'd seen it happen so many times, sweet little things with sparkling eyes that just couldn't help themselves. To them, no doubt, it all seemed so futile, like an uphill climb that never ended, with not even a single plateau in sight. Every girl Mari had met felt the same way at first: I'm not that girl, I won't give in! But as the days passed things soon began to change, their perseverance crumbled as two questions popped into their head. What was the point of fighting it? Or better yet, surely nothing bad would happen if they gave in just the once, right?

Mari spat on the floor. Bull-fucking-shit.Mamma had never told Mari how she came to be but it didn't take a genius to work it out, Mari and her sister were the result of a mistake, a moment of weakness.

And so Mari stormed along, her tail curved inwards as she gave the locals a wide birth. This area seemed quite enough, an in between spot that no one had claimed as their own. It would be hers for the time being, unless anyone got any funny ideas. Like she'd let that sort of shit fly.

(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2018, 05:51 PM by Marisol.)
[Image: marisol_reyes_by_loccian_love-dc6n2r7.png]
Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!