772 Users Online
Apollo, Claw, Bing, Juniper, Google

A new Dawn, A new Day — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
Maybe a chance to meet a new packmate?

Sylva grunted softly as she made her toward the hidden lake’s shores A dead hare hanging from her jaws, Each pawstep reminding her of a new life within a new home. She had been sleeping within the communal den for now, trying to learn the layout of the territory. The rugged terrain of the mountain was still somewhat unfamiliar, but the least of her worries. Sylva had been spending the last couple of days hunting and trying to identify where and what medicinal plants grew within the earth terrain.

A smile formed on the small female’s lips as she made it to the snow covered shore, the icy water lapping at the land brought peace of mind to the healer. She stepped to the edge, kaying her meal to the side and bending her head to lap at the cold liquid, a tingling shudder running through her body. It was then that she had felt it. That burning, itching, restless feeling under her pelt. Sylva sucked in a breath and groaned softly, it was the last thing she really wanted to deal with right now, especially with being in her new pack less then a week.

The still scrany she wolf eyed the still warm body of the hare and then around her, the sky was somewhat clear, the sun set high to the west, clouds dotted dull grey backdrop. She didn’t want to eat it alone, maybe it’d be a good chance to better meet one of her new packmates. The ebony wolf’s muzzle raised to the sky after nudging the piece of prey away from the water’s edge. She let a howl of greeting emit, inviting a packmate over.
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Since his day spent with Birtie the alpha couldn't help but be in better spirits than he had been in awhile. It had been nice to get away from everything that weighed him down and just focus on her and taking the day as it came. However, all good things must come to an end. As leader of the cove he had responsibilities, a few more now that the females had all lost their minds. It wasn't a new thing to the male and at times he found it all to be rather overwhelming but it was part of his job to keep those without breeding rights in check.The last thing he wanted to do was to have to put one of his subordinates out because they had broken pack law. It had never been an issue before and he intended to keep it that way. He had taken to checking up on each of his subordinates throughout the day to make sure they were doing what they were supposed to be. He'd been watching their newest member, the healer Sylva for a time before he finally decided it was time they spoke.

He'd followed her to the lake which presented a perfect opportunity to get a drink before he spoke with the little she wolf. Before he could make his presence known she'd called for other members of the pack to join her, well now wasn't that just perfect. Stepping out into the shore of the lake he moved to the water before lowering his head to drink. Once he'd had his fill he stepped back and turned toward her, “It's a nice rabbit you have there, he stated, “Are you settling in?” He asked. Kajika had not missed the change in her scent which told him she too was in the same state as the other women in the pack.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Sylva Riverflow
Sylva eyed the hare while she waited, her eyes had just closed, her rump landing on the ground when a voice spoke. At first she looked at the hare, then he voice, she blinked quickly, glancing between the sky and @Kajika , not even a minute had passed. The shock and confusion evident on her face. He had the quickest response time that she had ever seen, the idea that he had been watching her hadn’t crossed her mind just yet, all she knew was that she been alone, and then boom, here the male was.

“T-thanks, I was hoping to share it with someone.” she murmured, nudging the hare toward her alpha. “Somewhat sir.” she started, she had been spending a lot of her time exploring the territory. She had caught scents of the other wolves but yet to meet any until now, though with the heat happening, she wasn’t too keen on meeting the other females. “With everything going on..I was hoping to throw myself into my duties, is there a den for sick wolves? A place to store and cache herbs for the pack?” she asked, feeling like this was stuff she’d need to know, and most importantly, if the pack had any current patents that would need her attention.
(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2018, 07:09 AM by Sylva.)
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

He was curious about the newest member just as he was about all their new members. So having this chance to speak with her without anyone else around was a good chance to learn some more about her. He gave her his full attention once he'd gotten a much needed drink from the lake. It was clear that she was a little surprised when he'd appeared so quickly but he didn't acknowledge it. She didn't need to know that he'd been following her.

It seemed that starting with the hare and how she was settling in had been a good way to start the conversation. “You take your fill,” he told, “And you don't have to call me sir,” he added with a smile. He'd never cared much for the name and doubted that would change anytime soon. “Is there anything I can do to help you settle in?” He asked as he sat back on his haunches. She then went into how she was going to throw herself into her duties and asked about a medical den. “We have an infirmary den which is big enough the store anything you might need for your work. There might already be some plants in there, you will have to look. We've had to use some this winter. You might also find a pup Roland and a woman by the name of Namid. They might both be resting. The den isn't far from the communal den.” He stopped there to let her take in the information he'd given and to see if she had any more questions.

Sylva Riverflow
The medic sighed in relief, grateful when Kajika told her to go ahead and eat her fill. With active access to caches now, she wasn’t near starving anymore and able to much more. She lowered her head to the dead hare, sinking her fangs into the still warm body, bracing a forepaw against its body and tearing a chunk off. She licked her lips, nodding as he mentioned the location of the infirmary den.

“Poor things must be all alone.” She murmured, though if she was speaking about the patients or the herbs, that remained open to interpretation. Sylva’s ears flicked at the mention of an injured pup, she swallowed nervously as thoughts of her own child came back to mind. “What ails them?” she asked curiously, settled down now, the best way she could help besides eating them was learning about them beforehand, she didn’t want to pry with them too much. she paused for a moment, closing her eyes, thinking over possible solutions and running through what she remembered "Also, a tour would help, someone who knows plants preferably maybe able to point out some locations of growth I don't know about, I'm more familiarized with forest terrain then mountainous."
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The man sat back on his haunches as the young female started in on the hare at her feet. He didn't mind as he wasn't very hungry just then. While she took in her fill he spoke explaining the medical den situation to her. The truth was they hadn't had anyone as a healer since Neha and Draven so he didn't really know what the condition of the den was besides to do what he could for Roland.

His head tilted to the side as she spoke of them being all alone since he'd said that Roland and Namid were in the den. Though he supposed maybe they were. “I suppose if they aren't talking.” Though he doubted Namid wouldn't talk to Roland, she was too motherly to ignore him. “Roland suffered a fall and we think his leg may be broken. Namid, I'm not sure but she believes that she can't be helped.” If he we're frank he didn't want to talk about Namid's condition unless the healer thought she could make her better. “You will have to speak with her about her condition as she knows more about it.” The female then went in to speak about a tour with someone who had knowledge of plants. “I'm afraid the only one that maybe able to help with locations is Namid but she's resting and unable to give a tour however you are free to ask her and perhaps someone else can show you the places. There is also Tulip, she doesn't speak well and we're not sure of how much she knows about healing but you might speak with her as well.” He again waited for her to process what he'd said and to see if she had anything else she might like to add or ask.

Sylva Riverflow
Sylva’s ears perked when he mentioned them not talking, her maw opened before she realized who it was he was talking about. Instead she closed her mouth quickly, nodding before grimacing at the news of the injuries. “Poor thing, I’ll see what I can do for him.” She murmured, tilting her head slightly at the mention of the second wolf. She nodded slowly in response to it.

“Tulip?” her head cocked to the side, a smile forming on her muzzle. “I love that name, I’ll speak with her when i can get a chance to.” Now that business was out of the way, Sylva licked her lips and settled down, trying to ignore that growing itch under her skin, she shifted, restless as she looked back at the male “Can I ask you about yourself? I’d love to know my packmates better.”
(This post was last modified: Mar 08, 2018, 06:03 PM by Sylva.)
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark man had given her what information about the medical den and it's occupants that he could. “I am sure that Roland will appreciate it. He's been worried about the injury since we found him at the border.” The she wolf had come just in time to hopefully make sure Roland’s recovery would go without any setbacks. The pup hadn't been the only one that was worried Kajika had been as well but he hoped that Sylva could do some good for the young wolf.

He nodded as the woman repeated Tulips name. It pleased him to hear that Sylva would try and speak to her. “If she seems interested in learning please teach her whatever she's willing.” The yearling had many options for herself in the pack but he wanted her to make an informed decision. His head tilted to the side as she asked if she could ask him questions. “What would you like to know?” He didn't have a problem sharing as long as it was something he was willing to share.

Sylva Riverflow
Sylva listened intently to Kajika’s words, her head bobbing slowly in agreement. If the poor sod was just a pup, she was positive that barring any other ailments, he should heal well enough, it’d allow her to try some ideas too. Onces she hasn’t been able to experiment with until now. It was going to be interesting to see what results she could get from it. When the young flower named wolf was mentioned again, Sylva had a sad smile, but she nodded. It was a good name, but it only reminded her of another wolf with the same style of name.

A soft sigh escaped as she shifted on the snowy shore, laying her head down against her paws as she thought the question over. “What do you stand for?” she asked, curious to how different of a leader Kajika may have been from her previous ones, Emrys and Gent.
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity