(See All?) Announcements
581 Users Online
Google, Bing

No lullaby for loosers — Windsong Fjord 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 16 posts.
Inactive
Olwen Spitfire
(For Ody, permission to PP given by Wolfsi OCC. Random name, shrug)

"Lumi....Lumi needs me....Lumi...January...Lumi....Lumi...January." The words slipped from the man's lips, a small cry for his family softened by a heavy sleep. His legs began to move stiffly, as if held back by a force, "Lumi...Lumi...I'm coming Lumi." He called out before brown eyes snapped open with a strong gush of air from a parted maw. A whole world of pain hit the man heavily, his eyesight blurry, spinning even. Quickly he tried to stand only to fall back down and hit his head, everything returning back to black.

For a little while longer the man slept, eyes only open as the sun began to set. The world was still blurry, his head pounding with a mighty ache. His lips were on fire with a stinging sensation that caused him to paw at his face, which consequently rubbed his wounds wrong. Now his muzzle joined into the rhythm of pain. Everything hurt, his body hurt from the weight of another wolf pushing him down. Most of all was his head and lips, blood dried onto his white fur.

The man looked around through the haze of colors, finding the blurry form of another. "January?" The man asked softly, not sure."W-where are we? Where....where is Lumi? He spoke with concern, paws trying to find grip beneath him as he tried to stand but slump down. Looking back at the form his vision slowly focused to identify the colors better, but he still could not see straight. The wolf was not quite the same, there was not enough grey. In fact @Odysseia had more black on her pelt. "Who...who" He begun to ask but lost his words to the pain, lowering his head onto the cold ground. He shivered from the cold, body and mind becoming more aware of all that surrounded them. He squeezed his eyes shut briefly then reopened them, confused by the blurry world.

A few minutes passed with the pale white wolf staring ahead of himself. He waited, wondered, would his vision return to normal?
(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2018, 12:56 AM by Olwen.)
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Just to esnure every thing is not messing up time lines :3 Backdated to the 20th of February.
Odysseia Immorta
Get out your guns, battle's begun.
Are you a saint or a sinner?

OOC here!

When @Olwen first stirred she awake his words were a mystery as he called out for someone. The spider wondered whom and why he seemed so desperate in his tunes. But she also though his outburst had a good in it, it meant he was waking a little bit. But he soon returned to his quit state saying no more for a while.

The next time he would stand the sun was already low on the horizon and twilight was starting to slowly grip the world in its forming darkness. She wondered what he do once he woke and realized it was her, she had knocked him out, even if it was mainly his own fault for knocking her over.

But he woke, looking her way she first expected him to snap but instead he spoke. Calling her by someone else's name, and asking where he was. But it was hai trying to stand up and falling back down which had her rise to her own leg and move over. She moved closer as he asked who she was and she sighed quietly. "Try not to speak you lips is hurt and I'm sorry if you head is pounding" she admitted sitting down beside him. She regretted fight9ng him, letting her pride get the better of her. But now she was calm and worried about the mess she made. "I'm Odysseia Immorta" she offered as he shivered and she worried if he was getting too cold. "It's gonna get dark soon" she mumbled more to herself then him as she turnd to look at the seeting sun.

(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2018, 07:17 PM by Odysseia.)
March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Inactive
Olwen Spitfire
The man listened to the approaching woman, still trying to identify within his memories who she was. He nodded weakly at her words, a new rush of pain spurred by his movements. His vison was near clear now...and confusion begun to settle in. Wasn't this the same woman who had tried to murder him? Would if he was dead and stuck in some forever dream? "Is this...some strange version of Heaven?" He asked, ignoring her warning and wincing in pain as his lips burned.

Her name was beautiful to the man, strange, but beautiful. Olwen, now with his version restored, looked into her deep orange eyes set on a contrasting face of black and grey. She was a powerful fighter and not half bad looking. The man glanced away, "Why do you care Mrs.Immorta? You made move to end me, so why back down?" Each word seemed to peel at the scabs on his lips until they bled anew. His voice was mildly mocking but tired, weary, and untrusting for the most part. He was glad she had staid, even if this was some morphed form of the after life.

The Spitfire nodded in agreement before setting his head down in a groan, oh did he hurt. "Impressive woman." he commented in a gruff voice, begrudgingly giving out the comment. He didn't want to seem like some soft sponge after all.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

OOC here!

"Heaven?" she asked surprised by @Olwen words, it appeared he was more clear in his mind than before. "Sorry, still alive, no eternal peace yet" her words were joking but still carried underlaying hints of seriousness. She had been scared half to death when he didn't get up after their fight.

However, eyes widened by his next words, his brown eyes peering into hers for a moment before looking away. Confusion was obvious on her face, to end him? had it really appeared that way to him? She had tried to grab his muzzle she never attempted anything which could kill him. After all, he had been the one to tumble her over so she landed on him. "I didn't back down" she replied watching him with a neutral yet still surprised expression on her dark pointed face. "I'd say the match was mine, but I never once meant to try an attempt at your life" she replied looking away, feeling slightly bad that it had appeared as much to him. "I simply wanted you to stop acting like you were above me." She replied eyes seeking his, her tail waving behind her but not above her. "I'm a lone wolf, and so are you if I'm not mistaken, neither of us is above the other" she replied a slow soft sigh left her lips "Youre dominate display pissed me off, but I never meant to knock you out, I just wanted you to stop standing like you owned the freaking place" she explained a soft snort at the end of her words.

However, his next words caused a smile along with a soft mixed sound between a laugh and snort to leave her lips. An amused glimt in her eyes. "Oh well, you did quite well your self, " she said a teasing tone to her voice.

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive
Olwen Spitfire
The Spitfire merely grunted at Odyessia's words, rolling his soft brown eyes at her teasing remark. Well, at least he wasn't dead and could keep looking over his family. Lumi needed him more than ever right now as far as he was concerned. She was young and her first heat would be approaching soon, he wouldn't want someone taking advantage of her naive personality. The girl was smart, sure, but with all these hormones. The man simply wanted the best for his little sister and right now she needed to be able to get through all of this with her family protecting her.

I only own the herd, and I only claim right to them because of the time and effort we've spent on them. And I never once said I was over you or anything of the sort. I simply stood tall and proud, because I know who I am and I'm cofident in myself. I am no lone wolf, I travel with my family, we're nomads. We live by following the herds all our life, protecting them from others, and eating only what we need in return." His voice had become gruff now, irriation laced into his words. A steady drip of blood left his lips, the stinging sensation almost numbing now.

The man snorted in shock, his face growing warm at her compliment of sorts. He didn't say anything, but he thought plenty.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

@Olwen

The spider resisted the urge to snarl at him as he ranted on, just like he done before. Did he learn nothing from his loss? She sighs as she huffed looking away from him for a moment trying to cool off so she wouldn't snap at him. Why was this wolf getting on her nerves this easily?

Burning eyes would return to the white man "I'm still not sure why you seem to think its possible to own a herd, even if you care for it." she replied watching him with care and slight wonder. "I suggest you be careful with claiming such things, especially around packs. Not all will be too happy to hear someone claim such a large food source for themselves," she spoke wondering why anyone would decide to live by traveling after a herd, it seemed inconvenient and silly. "The wolves of the lore claim land, they form packs which defend a small area" she spoke, least she could do was keep him from trying to make the same mistake twice. After all, if he wandered after this supposed herd into a territory? "If you hit a strong smelling earlier, almost like a wall. Don't cross it, it marks someone land claim" she spoke snorting slightly as she stood walking forth a bit to look into the forest.

"Your way of life, and pride is gonna get you into trouble if you keep that stubbornness around" she spoke tone soft but warning, he was bound to piss some one ells of.

Inactive
Olwen Spitfire
"Because that is what everyone does where I come from, apparently it's different down here. Where I'm from there are three major packs, a few minor, in the area. Everyone has their own herd but during mating season the herds gather together. In likeness the packs form into a large cooperative mass. This allows for, depending on their pack laws, wolves to breed from different packs. That way not everyone is so closely related. Very rarely will a Caribou Peak member switch packs, but typically anyone who wants to have a puppy and is able bodied and minded, can with alpha approval. The more pups we have the more future hunters to insure our survival and protect our herd." The man rambled on in attempt to explain things to this woman. This was the proper way to life in his eyes. He could care less to these southerners silly traditions and rules. By now his lip was bleeding steadily, the salty flavor on his tongue.

The man scoffed, "Why not share all the land?" He asked, deciding he would try to understand to some degree. Not that he cared much at all for it. Best to inform his family though to keep them intact, he already took a nice beating. He nodded at her warning, figuring he might as well listen to her. Especially if the packs around here acted like this she-wolf. No one needed to get hurt after all. "My family's way of life is grand. I'm proud of it and my heritage. Why change? Because we got lost following our herd?" His gruff voice was accompanied by an annoyed look. "I'm not the only stubborn one here, pretty woman." It wasn't much of a compliment as a sneering comment. More to jab at her than anything.