(See All?) Announcements
403 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nadine, Miriam, Apollo

In the still of the night [m] — Hidden Tree 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

After resting in the Ghastly Woods for a week the Raven decided it was high time she moved on. Especially if Lorcan was around the area, it had been clear what he'd been up to and she had no interest in running into him. She felt pity on the wolves that had taken him in but that wasn't anything to do with her.

It was only a few days into her travels when she started to feel it starting deep inside. She was able to push it from her kind at first until the familiar feelings couldn't be ignored. When her heat first came on she could only think about everything that her last one had brought on. She wanted to just go and hide in a cave until it had passed. That was until something clicked in her brain. She didn't have a pack or anyone to answer to, she could do as she pleased and if she ended up with puppies again then she could he a single mother, she'd done it before.

So Inna went about her travels trying to find ways of relief as she went. Rubbing against a tree here and there. Rolling in the snow hoping the cold of it would help. Often she marked her trail and let her tail swaying high over her back, all things she hadn't been able to do before but something about it all was freeing.

Soon enough she came to a part of the lore she'd never seen and looked in awe as she moved amongst the burned out trees and landscape. When she came to the den she was cautious not sure what she'd find. The signs around it pointed to it being abandon and it was here she decided to rest for a time. First things first, she needed to find somethings to make a bed out of and make the place more suitable. She set to work looking for the things she needed her perfume filling the air around her.

(This post was last modified: Mar 11, 2018, 03:16 AM by Inna.)
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

He hadn't made it home just yet, taking a bit of a longer route from the Grove back to the Draw. Truthfully he felt a bit foolish for even considering a brief trip away from the pack. He trusted no one would get themselves into trouble and he had made it clear that offenders would be swiftly dealt with. The Rigel could already feel the aggression mounting within him. The thought of anyone touching either of his loves (a tricky situation he still hadn't sorted out...) made his blood boil.

But something pulled him a little further out from his path than he intended. It had been some time since he had seen a stranger amongst the wildwood. Granted it wasn't very often he left his claim of land. The scent was foreign to him despite him knowing its meaning. It did not belong to anyone he was concern about but he still sought out the source.

There he found her. A dark figure against all of the snow, a silhouette against everything else. His tail raised and his masked head quickly followed. Kerberos quickly emitted a low woof of greeting although he made sure to not be too close to the female. Who knew how she might react.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Being in such a place Inna had to search hard for anything that could make the den more comfortable. Periodically she would stop her search to rub against a tree which would calm the itch just under her skin but only for a short time. Could she make this her home even if only temporary? Finally she felt she was starting to move in from her old life and start a new one. She wanted that more than anything.

As she was uncovering a large branch that had some pine needles on it she caught a musky scent that caused her tail to wave above her. She didn't recognize it but that didn't much matter to the Raven. Leaving what she was doing she turned to find him nearby. For a moment she watched him and noticed the way he carried himself. Her experience told her this man was the alpha of a pack.

His low woof seemed friendly enough to her which caused her to smile, maybe the first in a long time. “Hello,” she said stepping a little closer. “I hope I haven't missed any borders I should be aware of?”

Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

He noticed how she did not seem to shy away or lash out. In fact, it seemed the female was keen on getting closer even if only by one step. He swallowed the lump in his throat and shook his head softly. No. Close but you haven't crossed any. His shoulders rolled for a moment, composing himself mentally.

Not very safe out here alone. His lips pursed before falling into a more neutral position. Where are you from? A dark brow raised as his yellow eyes looked at her form. It was obvious the dark female was not in the best condition but she wasn't as bad as some wolves he had seen. Even Garmir had shown up worse for wear - and Kerberos wondered how the hell the male had even recovered but that was a thought for a different day.

The Rigel returned his thoughts back to the present, ears leaning forward with interest.

Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

As she grew closer to the man and his scent became stronger her hormones seemed to want to take over. She let her orange gaze look him up and down as he spoke about the borders. “In that case I will be sure not to cross them,” she said as her eyes went back to his. “Wouldn't want any unnecessary trouble.” The Ravens head tilted to the side as she noticed the roll of his shoulders.

With a glance around at his words she spoke, “I suppose it's not but a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do, you know?” She said with a shrug. She'd made it for weeks now on her own and though it had been rough she hoped it would get better as the weather warmed. “The north,” she said quickly with a shrug of her shoulders when asked about her origins. “Why do you ask?” She didn't think it mattered much where she was from, not anymore. Maybe she should have told him nowhere, too late now she supposed.

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

I'd appreciate that. He hummed in response. Now the dark wolf would have no excuse if he did find her over his borders. Justice would be dealt swiftly for those who didn't heed his word. The male couldn't be a rug for everyone to walk on forever.

A soft chuckle escaped him, his tail giving a few small waves over his back. I suppose I might not know, mentioning I'm not a girl. His tone was lighthearted, hoping she would take it the right way for he did not mean it in an ill manner. Although Kerberos was rather lost on what she was doing alone and rubbing her scent all over the trees. Needless to say, he wouldn't be surprised if one of the other male Draw wolves or even anyone passing through stumbled upon her with all the markings. What exactly is it you are doing, though? He asked with a slight tilt of his head. Did she have a goal in mind? If not he might shoo her politely, another perfume wafting through the woods might drive him a bit bonkers.

Her answer to his location question was vague and swift, his brow settled back down. Curiosity. You don't smell like any of the packs I know about so thought it would be polite to ask before I assumed anything.

Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

She gave a quick nod when he spoke. “No problem, of course I would he crazy to cross a packs border all by my lonesome.” Despite how she was feeling about her life currently the Raven didn't have a death wish. Crossing a packs border she considered that suicide. Besides having been a pack wolf she knew the importance of borders and wouldn't disrespect them.

She laughed as she spoke of not being a girl, “No I suppose you aren't and you should be plenty glad for that.” Surely he would know she was speaking of having a heat, he was a man and Inna didn't know how he couldn't smell the pungent scent coming off her she could smell it. She tolerated the smell because she had to but that didn't mean she liked it. She hummed at his question. “I've been traveling a while to get this far and thought I would use this den for a couple days to rest,” she explained as she looked back to the mouth of the den.

She nodded as he spoke of being curious and about her scent not seeming to he from any pack he knew. “I haven't been part of a pack for awhile and i honestly don't know how you would know if I were part of a pack for this stench.” She knew she couldn't get rid of it as she'd tried the previous year and she had to live with it to the end of her heat or until she got knocked up.

Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

Indeed he was. Kerberos couldn't imagine what the strong-scented females went through. It was obvious they were a bit like magnets whether they wanted to be or not. Hell, even this stranger's perfume had made him turn off his route home.

His head gave a gentle nod, trying to focus on her words more than anything else. That den will do well for a few days. I used to use it when I was a loner. He informed as he shifted his weight slightly. Although I obviously can't recommend you stay here forever. He mused with a bit of a sheepish smile. It might reflect poorly on him to have a loner lingering around so close to the Draw.

The Rigel was not a fool and had a working nose. He just also happened to have experience and knew well enough he might get ripped to shreds if he came home smelling of some stranger. A small smile tugged at his features at her words. It's strong but it doesn't mask everything. There was still uniqueness in each scent. Although he wasn't about to dive into all the details with this stranger.

I don't believe I've gotten your name and it's rather rude of me to press you into a conversation like this and not even ask for it. He let a small laugh tumble forth. Kerberos Rigel and might I ask who you are? His tail giving a few stead sways over his back.

Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

Having this conversation with the man she wondered what the male population would think or do for that matter if they had to go through what she was. It was certainly something that would amused her to think about when she was alone in that den. However his scent was getting the better of her and she couldn't say she was disappointed about it.

He spoke of having used the den before as a loner which caught her interest. “Then perhaps it is the perfect place to rest. Did you find it,” what was the word she was looking for? “Cozy?” She asked as she took another step toward him. And she gave a nod as she spoke of not staying forever, “Obviously not being so close to pack borders and all,” she agreed and while he was being friendly she also took it as a small warning. Still he knew she would be there and as long a she didn't cross his borders she didn't see any reason not to stay the few days.

She couldn't smell anything on herself but the stench of her heat so it baffled her how he could smell anything else in her. “I will have to take your word on that one. Though I have to say you smell rather nice.” Since they were on the topic of scents she didn't mind commenting on his as it was really the only thing she was thinking about at that moment.

She smiled, “Of course where have my manners gone?" totally forgotten as her hormones seemed to want to do all of the talking. “Runi Leto, it's nice to meet you Kerberos, do you mind if I call you Kerb?” She liked that sound of that much better and it was much easier to say.