393 Users Online
Bing, Google, Oleander, Apollo

the smell of gasoline — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lilith
though i'm empty when you go

Last season had been quite the event, not that she'd gotten much choice. Dominated, she swiftly took to keeping out of the fray, happy she wasn't as intoxicated as the rest of them. Fighting for a piece of the action like life depended on it. She could almost laugh about it because even though she'd been denied the opportunity, at least she wasn't a miserable bystander. Trapped in her own coat knowing relief would never be hers.

Oh now...It was not the case. She could feel the tantalizing burn beneath her skin, heavier than she'd known. The undeniable want unsuppressed,  flowing free, and wrecking havoc on her every fiber. She wanted what was hers. A new set of possibilities ready to be taken. But, she didn't want to be denied and rejected. Coming off desperate only from this new state. She wanted it for so much more.

There was no denying Sven was leader but she was not. She was a couple slots short, and it was with that thought she struck away from the willows. It wasn't odd of her. She frequently hunted outside the lands. Only this time she couldn't be sure what prey she had her eye on.

With a rapid stride, she bounded deeper into the grove. Veering away from the sun's waning light, and seeking the calming lull of the earth. All she really wanted to do was just turn around and seek the luxury of his white form.

i just wanted you to know
(This post was last modified: Mar 05, 2018, 09:11 PM by Lilith.)
[Image: g3SYtUY.png]
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
possible M bc hormones

that the world is ugly

She wasn't allowed this far. It wasn't an explicit rule, was something as recent as the turn of the month and very much unspoken, but it was a truth in Sven's mind all the same. With his newfound freedom to accompany this power he held, the Archer was giving in to his instincts, and that meant that during this time she was his. Wandering so far risked his possession of her, and so he stalked close behind, silver eyes watchful. Confidant that @Leotie and @Ravenna were occupied within the Ridge's borders, he able to focus wholly and solely on Lilith.

The moon's daughter seemed to be prowling, but not with any certain fixation. Was she escaping on purpose? Sven pressed forward, into the radius of her awareness. Shadows clung to his pale fur as he moved amongst them, slipping behind the trees and ever closer.

"Olly olly oxen free," he called out in a voice that suited the night, tinted and hushed. There's nowhere to hide.

but you're beautiful to me
Inactive No Rank
Lilith

The ghost may have trailed the siren but she was not aware her flight had attracted anyone. Despite what she wanted, she was certain he would be preoccupied with the attention of someone else. How pleasantly surprised she would be.

His voice rang out softly against her ears. Teasing, and spurring on a small buzz that only he could. One she could not decide she might let spiral from her control. It was quite clear she had not flown under his radar, and he was telling her it was safe to come out from her hiding place.

"Oh, I know it's safe for me," she quietly uttered, stepping into a stretch of fading, copper light. Her pools of gold settled upon his daunting, pale figure. A hint of hunger. With a wave of her tail, a wicked smile lined her dark lips.

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
that the world is ugly

He'd never known her to be shy, but her boldness took on a whole new charm in the still of this night. A few of his fangs showed past his black lips as he smirked, watching her reveal with hungry eyes. There was no denying the allure she held for him, but there was plenty to stay his paw, to keep those thoughts away from the forefront of his mind. A little fun never hurt anyone, however.

"Am I the one in danger then?" he quipped in return, pale legs moving him forward, close enough to reach out and touch but he never did as he circled slowly about her. Instead, he hovered just close enough to elicit an exchange of electricity, just close enough to tease.

but you're beautiful to me
Inactive No Rank
Lilith
I can't believe I never heard this song till her table was made. I love it. :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzVQkO92wNw the song that inspired the title.

Eager for his reaction, he did not dissapoint. There weren't words of no, come home, or I can't. He drew to her. Like a real hunter would. It was what she loved about him. He didn't draw away from danger he met it toe to toe.

"Very much so I'm afraid," she murmured into the lengthening shadows, taking only a single step when she wanted to do so much more. But if she'd learned anything from her sisters, it was not to be too hasty in any hunt.

Her ghost swept closer...enticing. But not close enough. Like the first time they'd met she felt the famliliar shiver trail down her spine, but there was no fire to chase it. For this she laughed, a true light sound of her amusment. She should have been better prepared for his own taunting. But didn't he realize how taunted she already was? "So this is how it is?" She voiced, followed by a low hmm. With little warning she darted to him, attempting to sweep her nose against his neck. Then twist back after a playful bite in his direction.

(This post was last modified: Aug 25, 2018, 04:02 AM by Lilith.)