(See All?) Announcements
526 Users Online
Bing, Google

maybe it's someone standing in a killer's place — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 42 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Wendigo

Revon turned to look at him and he wanted to give her a smirk but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. Instead he locked eyes with her until she looked away back towards the mountain and then he followed suit. It was easier to stare at the rocky expanse than to try and put into words exactly where he had come from and why he was even alive to this pup who when she got really angry or overwhelmed she said whatever. A child like that could never understand where he had been raised.

Luckily, Revon didn’t pry and part of Wendigo was strangely disappointed, part of him wanted to see her expression when she learned. Her question however ground any thoughts to a halt. He kept moving their slow meander but he was silent for longer than he should have been, ”I don’t know. I can’t go back without finishing what I was supposed to do; they’ll kill me. But, if I don’t go back eventually they’ll come find me and kill me anyways.” Either way he winds up dead.

I have adoptables! pm Ghost for details.
Played by Arla who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Revon Argyris Archer

Her frown deepened at his words, confusion brewing in the pit of her stomach. She was fascinated about where he had come from but she did not know if she wanted to hear the secrets that Wendigo kept bottled up. Truthfully she was thankful that she had been raised by good wolves and that her parents, for the most part, were normal. What were you supposed to do? She asked boldly as she gave into her curiosity, her fiery gaze landing on the dark yearling briefly before returning forward. Revon knew she was testing her luck and didn’t expect the boy to answer her. It was none of her business, even if she was involved in whatever plan his pack, or family, had cooked up. Well, y’could always stay. Near the mountain, I mean. M’parents might come to reason if I talk to 'em alone. She shrugged. Part of her wanted him to remain on the mountain, and the other half wanted him to stay as far away as possible. Mostly because she feared her parents wouldn’t ever be reasoned with—especially her mother. S’whatever, though.

fade out with yours or my next one? <3
Played by Ghost who has 42 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Wendigo
Feel free to fade out in your next post :)

wheat kings and pretty things

Wendigo nearly choked when Revon asked him what it was that he was supposed to do. Clearing his throat his orange eyes stayed firmly planted ahead, though he could feel the way that the child’s eyes burned into him. But, when he braved himself a glance towards her she was already looking towards their destination and that gave him resolve. His dark paws stopped, ”I was supposed to kill a pup on the mountain and take its body back to my pack. Lift a curse.” Yet this whole mission had been a curse to begin with.

”Do you still think I should stay near the mountain?” Monster.

let's just see what the morning brings

I have adoptables! pm Ghost for details.
Played by Arla who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Revon Argyris Archer

Well she certainly had not been expecting that. She hummed, considering his words as he tried to swallow the horror that filled the back of her throat like bile. Was that why he was so inclined to return her to the mountain—so that he could kill her? She glanced over at him, cautiously but with a smooth, unreadable expression. He didn’t look like a killer. The scarlet Archer had spent enough time with the gangly yearling to know that he was incapable of harming her. Or, at least, that’s what she kept telling herself. Well, she started, her voice level despite her sudden increase of nerves, y’haven’t killed me yet, so y’can’t be all bad. She shrugged, a hesitant smile tugging at the corners of her mouth before she nudged his shoulder with her nose. C’mon, she hummed once more, her tail sweeping behind her, thought you were supposed to be quick, huh? Her pace quickened as she sauntered past the older male, her chin raised slightly. Part of her wanted to drag her paws, make the trip take longer, but the other part missed her parents (and mountain) terribly.

Poor Revon.

Fade — thread complete.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer carcass being picked over by three coyotes. They spot you and become territorial of their kill.