(See All?) Announcements
411 Users Online
Apollo, Google, Bing, Vanadis, Hazelnut, Adelard

Is this a bad time? — Aurora Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

"Pyriel, Kyna. Pleased to meet you then." -Garmir nodded in greethings, now that he knew the names of the wolves he was interacting with. Kyna gave him directions as requested, although she was very vague with what she gave, mere direction supposedly only aid Garmir was to have in his search. No problem, he been trained to work with much less.

Both wolves wished to know more about the disappearances. Garmir wasn't sure what was the urge, not knowing what troubles Aurora heights were going through, but suppose he could tell. None of this secret as far as he knew. "Ah, Im sorry. I should had been more specific. Both of these disappearances happened before I was member, but it seems to be a kind of trend. First was Lacey whom... I think this is Maera's pup. She had gone missing around time I first met Treyah. Then when I joined it was Suka, whom is Treyah's brother... Now the most recent one is Triell himself of course.." -Garmir explained the best he could with what little he had. He had never personally met either Lacey or Suka, but only learned of them via Treyah.

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Kai who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

Pyriel was happy to introduce his alpha to the male as he felt it was his job. She shouldn't have to Introduce herself. For it she lightly brushed against him which he took as more of a thank you than anything else. He gave a small dip of his head in acknowledgement of the man's words. Other than that he felt nothing else needed to be said in the matter.

The more pressing topic was that of kissing puppies. With Revon still missing it was imperative that they gain any information that could be of use in finding her. Kyna was just as interested in the information as well as was expected since her daughter was missing. The man however didn't disappoint giving quite a lot of information. The problem was he didn't see where any of it would help. There was no real time frame of when the pups went missing it any other clues that could help. “How long ago did they go missing and have they been found?” These he felt were the most important questions. Pyriel then looked to his alpha to see if she had anything she wanted to ask.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: Sorry, bit shorty.

The Aurora Heights members were curiously interested with disappearance of couple Charred Ash Draw wolves and Garmir looked more closely at them as he gave again answer. "Before winter. Lacey was gone when I first met Treyah late Autumn... and Suka was gone by the time I was joining the pack early winter. Lacey was never found."

Garmir watched the two wolve's expressions as he shared what little he knew. Now he had a question in turn. "This topic seems to interest you. May I ask why?" -He asked in turn as politely as he could. Of course he had no idea that Aurora Heights had their own troubles with members disappearing as well.

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn
Permission to skip Kyna given.

Pyriel didn't really like the idea of talking about missing puppies in front of Kyna with Revon still missing but they needed information. He'd hoped that maybe this draw wolf would have something they could use. Knowing when their puppies went missing might give some clue or something that might relate to Revons disappearance. He nodded at the man's words, “Any idea if someone took them or if they wandered off and got lost?” He asked just for some clarification.

When the male asked his question he let one of his eyebrows raise. He wanted to tell the wolf to mind his own business but thought better of it. Instead he remained silent to let Kyna decide if she wanted to share and how much she might want to share. He wouldn't blame her at all if she wanted to remain silent on the topic of her missing daughter. Not only was she Revons mother but she was alpha and this was a question that could reveal too much, a decision for the alpha.

Played by Ace who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer

“I see.”

Many pups… It made her heart hurt. She didn’t know any of them, but having now found herself in a very similar situation… It made her stomach turn. Her chest grab her heart and squeeze. She wished…

The female gave a sharp shake of her head, not allowing her mind to wander any further without her permission. Now was not the time for that, especially with a stranger afoot. Instead, she could only feel appreciative for Pyriel’s tact – and made a mental note to seek out the wolf later. For now, however…

The line of questioning was making her very uncomfortable. The wolves that needed to know Revon was missing knew – and the appropriate steps were taken. If everyone else knew… She saw no benefit to this. And if others were involved… No, the risks outweighed the benefits. She expected the messenger knew no more of Lacey and Suka than what he’d already reported. “I think we’ve taken up enough of your time,” she decided firmly. “I will apprise my pack of the situation. Give Treyah my regards.”

Resources by freepik.com, table by Kydnt

@Garmir + @Pyriel -- Thanks for the skip!  Could end here, or you could post an exit if you want?
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Garmir did catch the hint when it was given. While he would have liked to chat a little while longer, he had got what he had came for. Triell was not here. The earthen male nodded as respectfully as he could muster and then turned around. Before he would leave however he made a brief request. "Should you find out anything about @Triell and if you have member to spare.. please let us know anything you might learn of him. We would be in your gratitude."

Of course, this pack owned no such favors for the Charred Ash Draw wolves - but it was merely a request anyway. If Triell was as well spoken and liked as he appeared to be they could least do it for him. Garmir left the scene before he would overstay his welcome. He would head east from here on in his continuing search for Treyah's father.

- Garmir exit -

Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

It seemed the stranger was taking his leave which didn't bother the warrior any. He was more concerned about his alpha and how she was doing. He knew that Revon’s disappearance wasn't easy on her by any means. Being reminded of it by talking about other puppies being missing wasn't helping matters. This visit couldn't have come at a worse time and frankly Pyriel was glad it was coming to and end. “We will do what we can.” With that said the male was gone from their borders. With that he turned to Kyna, “If you would like to talk later I'm available.” Though he suspected she would much rather talk with Greer. The pale Agouti offered his alpha a nod before heading back into the heights.

Pyriel exit

(This post was last modified: Jun 06, 2018, 04:35 AM by Pyriel.)