Google, Nadine, Bing, Apollo

Is this a bad time? — Aurora Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
@Greer @Kyna @Pyriel @Abaddon @Summiter @Ember @Elias @Attica @Revon
Shamelessly mass tagging.

It had been few days now since Garmir had been sent after Triell and the earthen male had found his trail ending to a what seemed like an aftermath of avalance. As much as he wanted to believe for Treyah's sake that the old man might still be fine and kicking - perhaps even back with his family by now, Garmir had to make sure he exhausted every possible lead before returning. There were packs in the mountains and while he knew none of them, he hoped some of them might know - or have even spotted Triell. Perhaps the old Tainn survived the rolling masses of snow, perhaps the avalance happen after he had already passed the area. Who knew.

Normally Garmir would have just marched straight into the territory without waiting for permissions and go straight to the point, but now he was both representing a pack - and it was height of a mating season, making act of trespassing - even as fun as it might be - little too dangerous. Garmir could not afford to get into fights while he was on a mission that required mobility. Injuries tended to hinder such mobility after all.

So, here he stood by the border, inhaling scents before deciding to properly knock the door and ask for audience, signaling his presence with a short but clear howl. Hopefully he wasn't interrupting anything with his unannounced visit.

Scout demostration 1/3

(This post was last modified: Mar 07, 2018, 09:34 AM by Garmir.)
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Kai who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

He was back in the heights and none too happy about it as the overwhelming and intoxicating scent of the females was still there. Well not everywhere, not by the borders so Pyriel was sticking to them. He wasn't sure how they expected a man to keep himself out of trouble with that around. He'd just finished remarking a place that needed some reinforcement when he heard the howl that was clearly a visitor.

He trotted off along the border to the place where the call had come from. He wondered what this visitor wanted at this time of year. When he finally found him his tail was raised over his back and his body carried tall to show that he was the dominant one there. He took in the earthen make before finally giving his attention to him. “Why have you come to our borders?” He asked getting straight to the point.

There wasn't any reason to beat around the bush when this males presence wasn't welcome this close to the females of the pack.

Guardian Dem 1/3
(This post was last modified: Mar 07, 2018, 02:26 PM by Pyriel.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Ace who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer

Kyna's skin was crawling.

It had nothing to do with the stranger, not exactly - but the spring season was upon them, bringing with it the excruciating heat. But this time, she did not have Greer with her. Even if she did, it wouldn't matter. There was no time for that sort of thing while Revon was missing. What business did she have making more if she couldn't keep the one she had safe?

It ate at her. Gnawed at her guts. Her lustrous coat had faded some, and her curves had been whittled away in the weeks since Greer left to retrieve Revon from Pookastone Scowle. He should be back by now - he wasn't.

A wolf called at her borders. Hackles came up. Tail curled high over her haunches. She was beaten to the punch, but Pyriel was given a small nudge to his cheek - nothing more, Kyna had no interest in physical touch beyond those necessary, and flaming eyes bore into Garmir.

"Are you brave, or stupid?" she snapped, ears pressed flat against her skull. A strange man had no right to be this close to her borders this time of year. (What if he was the one who'd taken Revon? What if he'd come to try his luck with Attica?) "Speak now, or my guardian and I will have no problems pushing you further from these borders."

Or off this mountain.

What a tempting thought.

Resources by freepik.com, table by Kydnt
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
M - Language + Criminally bad puns
@Kyna
@Pyriel

Garmir was recieved about as well as he expected to be, tensions certainly running high as the two wolves that came to greet him made it apparent. Garmir loved tension and thus Pyriel's straight to the point question and Kyna's less diplomatic, outright insulting demand brought warm smile unto his face. Very well then.

The earthen male introduced himself and his reason of coming here briefly, but not forgetting to add little humour into the end. His body  language was so minimal it was impossible to even properly tell what he was trying to signal. He used not his tail at all, his fur did not rise even the slightest and his ears, while pointed at the two - were doing nothing else than simply gathering sound. He did remember to be respectful, bowing his head slightly as he replied; "My name is Garmir. I am here due to recent happenings in Charred Ash Draw, namely our elder, Triell Tainn gone missing. He was headed this way and so I thought I would risk my ass coming to bother you in middle of this... wonderful season to ask if you may have seen him."

While Garmir recognized he was in very real danger of having his butt bashed, he did not seem very bothered about it. He loved fighting, but right now he was on a mission and work always took priority over fun, so he tried not to be very provocative. He took a deep breath, enjoying the fresh mountain air - and very unmistakeable scent of female in heat. For a male with this big balls*, he did not seem to pay much attention to her condition.

Scout demostration 2/3

*metaphorically

(This post was last modified: Mar 07, 2018, 10:06 PM by Garmir.)

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

Pyriel had asked a pointed question and was awaiting an answer when Kyna showed up with her scent and immediately he let his posture fall to what it should be to show the woman his respect for her position in the pack. As she touched his cheek he felt as though it engulfed him and for a moment his mind wandered. The thing he'd been avoiding to keep himself out of trouble.

They had a visitor though and he couldn't but smirk at the words that slipped from his queen's mouth. He couldn't agree more, either this wolf was very brave to come to a packs border at such a time or had some kind of death wish.

As she threatened to chase the man further away he gave a nod. He would be more than willing, though he wasn't much into violence anymore it might help take away some of the tension that had built up in him.

When the man spoke Pyriel looked to Kyna, he didn't know this Triell but maybe she did. It was the last part and his whole demeanor that solidified how he felt about the man. It wasn't anything good either.

Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer

"We have not seen nor heard of a Triell Tainn. Our regards to Charred Ash Draw."

At least the situation improved somewhat, Kyna decided - he was a subordinate. A criminally stupid one, perhaps, but he had identified himself. She knew something of Charred Ash, knew that was where Sahalie's father had gone with half-siblings. She'd run into Treyah since then. Poor Treyah. Kyna's half-aunt, of sorts, but Sahalie's half-sister. It was a strange situation. She'd come to expect it with her own family.

Idly, she wondered if that meant Triell had gone to wherever Sahalie had gone.

"Have you tried Quaking Vale? His daughter was there." A pause. "How is Treyah?"

The only reason she really cared about the Draw at all, at this point. Allies, it seemed, were in short supply these days.

Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
@Kyna @Pyriel

Oh wow, Garmir could literally feel tension ease a bit the moment Kyna begin to speak and offered her condolences. Truth be told, Garmir had half bet on Triell's good name to come out of this meeting in once piece as his diplomatic skills still required some fine tuning. It seemed this gamble paid off. Still, on the outside his posture barely changed. His body language remained as idle as it had been from beginning, although his tail made slightest of wag behind him and he nodded to her deeply, murmuring simply; "Thank you, I shall forward your kind words to Treyah."

Whomever this female was, she seemed to know great deal about Triell, Charred ash Draw and their extended family. Garmir had no idea where this pack she spoke of was and whom the sister might be, but he simply nodded to her words, making sure to memorize them. His gaze briefly darted between her and the male standing next to her, Garmir no longer as concerned of being attacked but trying not to stare at one of them too long at the time. It was propably rude or something something...

"My apologies.. I am.. not well versed in the local packs. I am just an errand boy. Who... are you two again and.. what pack is this, if I may ask? I wish to be accurate with what I bring to Treyah when I get back." -The rough looking scout explained before moving ahead to exchange news from the pack and how Treyah was doing. "She is.. fairly well all things considered. Never seen more kind soul than her. Few pups have been disappearing though, so that is causing concerns"

Scout demostration 3/3

Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

Pyriel let Kyna handle the man's questions about a wolf called Triell. He'd never met the man so had no information to offer. The packs that were mentioned were ones he'd never heard of as were the other wolves. For the time being he was merely watching over his queen to make sure she was safe from this male who had chosen the very wrong time to come to their borders.

However, what he asked next Pyriel could easily answer. “I'm Pyriel second of Aurora Heights and this,” he gestured with his muzzle, “Is my alpha Kyna.” He looked to the red woman hoping she didn't mind him doing the Introductions. It was the thing about puppies though that had him really worried about Kyna. With Revon still missing and her still so upset he didn't know how she would take what the Garmir guy had said. “What do you know about missing pups?” He asked taking a step forward.

Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer

….he’d come up to the border asking questions without any idea of where he was? Kyna’s mouth twisted – inwardly, she scowled. Treyah would do well to teach her subordinates a bit better. But as she lapsed into silence, Pyriel took his turn answering questions, and for that, the woman was grateful. She shifted to brush against the beta, ever so slightly. Once he had finished his piece, the redhead lifted her chin.

“Quaking Vale is to the south east of here.” That was all she was going to say on the matter. As Pyriel’s attention had zoomed in on the most pertinent information (and why had he led with Triell and not the cubs?), so had the queen’s. “Yes, please elaborate. Who’s pups? How long have they been missing?”