Bing, Google, Apollo

Weakened Despair — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 86 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Nia Hervok

Nia Hervok
Side by side or miles apart

@Neo ? Set for the morning )Nia had been hanging around the barren Cherry Orchard for awhile now, keeping to herself within the naked trees. She didn't really want to move or go anywhere. Her body was hurting from hunger and she was just so so tired. She had taken claim to an old burrow, barely large enough for her to squeeze in. The space was cramp and uncomfortable, but it was better then facing the winds alone. The yearling shivered and sneezed from her little den with crusty emerald orbs looking out at the world. She felt so small and young again, as if a pup refusing to emerge for the first time. Oh what she'd give to have her family back as a whole once more. The longing for them all to be here....She sneezed again, this time louder, while shaking her head and followed the sound with a groan.

"Talking"

Tags: @Nia

OOC:

(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2018, 01:35 AM by Nia.)
[Image: Nia.png]
Played by Wolfsi who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neo Hervok

Neo Hervok

The Hervok had found himself in the open fields last night when he traveled through the forest from the mountains. And he been hesitant from the moment he had entered them. They were open and with little cover, but his white fur was likely giving him all he neede. But perhaps what really brought him at unease were the stories they were told as pups. About the woodlands and they're sounding including a large open field. Was this it? He been hesitant lingering on the open grounds despite being able to see trees on the horizon beyond the fields. But what made his belly feel like it was filled with stone was the wind. It was empty, baren from any scent of wolf. He had ensured himself it wasn't the place.

And yet as the morning rose from the east his paws cold and belly filled with emptiness and a sick taste in his mouth he moved to the southern side of the fields. Empty trees stood behind him a sweet scent in the air despite winters cold grasp. Would they be bale to hear him from here? If there was anyone there that was. But Nia... if this was it she had to be there along with their grandmother.

Coming to a stop at the edge of the ocarh he hesitated for a moment before lifting his muzzle and a call for the wolves of the woodlands echoed from his lips. He wasn't close to the forest but he hoped they hear him. Possibly maybe send someone to seek him so he could ask if Nia was there. After all what good did find the woodlands do if Nia wasn't there?

"Talking"

OOC: okay so Neo ain't sure this is actualy were Secret woodlands was he just know there is suposed to be a larg filed by the pack's taretory.....

(This post was last modified: Mar 10, 2018, 11:31 PM by Neo.)
[Image: cooltext374258582980156.png]
Lone Wolf No Rank
Nia Hervok

Nia Hervok

The girl wheezed for a moment before a rough cough forced itself from her frail body. The hacking sound quickly drowned out by a familiar call. Neo? This was it. She lad lost it. At least I'll be with momma... The girl thought optimistically. There was a bright side to everything for her, even death. Still something prodded the girl to crawl away from her sanctuary. She was wobbly, almost like an infant, and much lighter than normal. Her nose was stuffy, and it was clear for all to see that the girl was sick.

"N-Neo"
She called out feebly, looking around for the matching coat of her brother.

After stumbling a few yards about she could see someone through the low hanging brambles of cherry trees. Her crusty eyes widened as a yip of joy left her lips. He really came! He really came for her! Weakly the girl rushed to him, pushing through the branches to half walk half trot to her brother. She stumbled a little towards the end but did not stop moving until her head was pressed firmly into the nape of his neck. "Neo."

"Talking"

Tags:

OOC:

(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2018, 01:57 AM by Nia.)
Inactive No Rank
Neo Hervok

Neo Hervok

The young Hervok was not expecting any kind of response this quickly and let alone her response. But it was her, her voice, oddly sounding and her scent thick with something unusual something that made his own fur stand on end just slightly. But the boy did not much her away as she nuzzled up against him, instead he pressed himself against his smaller sister as he hummed something nuzzling her head and neck with his muzzle. But then he took in a deep breath of her scent, a deep breath which had him freeze in place. This scent, it was wrong, bad in some way. But why was she smelling bad, smelling sickly? She was supposed to have found the Woodlands, she was supposed to be safe!

Guild ripped through him as the realization dawned on him, Nia had not found the Woodlands, she could impossibly have found them in her current state. And now she was sick, and I was his fault. He should have been there to protect her, been there to keep her safe.

A low whine, left his lips as he left a kiss on her nose. "I'm sorry Nia" he mumbled muzzle dropping and tail curling slightly between his legs. "I was supposed to look after you, but I let them make you leave. And now you're sick, I'm so sorry" he spoke tears starting to stream from his eyes blurring out the figure of his sister in front of him.

"Talking"

OOC:

@Nia
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Lone Wolf No Rank
Nia Hervok

Nia Hervok

He was here. Everything was going to be okay. Weight lifted off of the girl's shoulders as a sigh of relief left her, the girl caught up in his warm embrace. They would be okay now, together, as a whole. Nia pulled back sharply as a rough cough took over her, shaking her frail body with it's force. After a moment it was gone, but feeling tired the girl slumped down onto the ground.

His tongue caressed her nose, emerald orbs starring into his.

"Neo, it's not your fault I'm sick. Or that I was ousted. What matters is you're here now."
She cooed softly to her brother, voice hoarse and not as soothing as she would've liked. Weakly she lifted back up to lick the salty tears that ran down his cheeks.
"It's okay Bubby, we're together now...it's okay."
She tried to comfort him, using a paw in attempt to pull him in close to her. She pressed her head against his lovingly, eyes closing.
"I'm glad you came. We're going to be okay, I promise. Twins forever."
"Talking"

Tags: @Neo

OOC:

(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2018, 02:11 AM by Nia.)
Inactive No Rank
Neo Hervok
Hoping we can end this thread here as it is heavy outdated, but important... sorry for the wait @Nia

Neo Hervok

The young boy could only try and support her as a cough ripped through her body, worried young eyes watching her as she sloped to the ground her words soft despite the raspy tone of her voice. "I should have gone with you" he mumbled feeling her lick away his tears he sniffled a bit trying to compose himself. He really should have, they were twins they were supposed to stay together and protect each other!

He allows her to pull him closer head nuzzling against hers, her words bring a smile to his face though few tears still cling to the corner of his eyes. "Always" he says as he moves to stand beside her. Carefully nuzzling her side to try and get her to stand. "You need to get warm," he said as he moved forth watching her as he passed by her. "I look for something to eat, and maybe we should find a pack to join, at least till you're healthy again" he said as he waited for him to follow. He'd take care of her! This time he would keep his sister safe.

-exit/fade-

"Talking"

(This post was last modified: May 22, 2018, 05:45 PM by Neo.)