(See All?) Announcements
337 Users Online
Adelard, Bing, Google, Finley, Chan, Apollo

Wind in the Willows — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer

After Leotie revealed that it would be her and Sven’s pups the girl lit up, a bright grin stretching across her features. Her tail wagged and she hurried forward, wriggling with excitement to press licks to the woman’s chin and cheeks. That’s so amazing, Le! she said, dubbing the woman with her own personal nickname. After all, she was going to be having her cousin’s pups so why shouldn’t they get closer? Addy didn’t see anything wrong with the agouti woman. In fact, she liked her quite a lot. She was happy that Sven had chosen her. You’re gonna be a great momma! And you and Rav raising the pups together is gonna make ‘em twice the awesome! There’s gonna be so many pups running around, she blabbered.

The girl paused when the second asked her to be a big part of their lives, feeling a sense of, what was it...happiness? Thankfulness? A warm, fuzzy feeling that started in her chest and spread through the rest of her body. She’d worked really hard to make a come back from her mistake, from causing everyone so much worry and causing her family so much grief. She did her best everyday because it was what she should do, it was what made everyone happy and, in turn, what was made her happy. With both Leotie and Ravenna’s declaration that they wanted her to play a very vital role in their pups’ developments, well she felt like she was finally doing something right.

I would love that, so much. You won’t have to worry about a thing with me around. I’ll keep a real good eye on ‘em. Teach ‘em how to be real stand up Archers, she said, a genuinely happy smile crossing her dark features.

[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
not looking for some fairytale bliss

She could see the change in the girl as she told her that her and Sven were having pup's. She could only assume that previously Adeltra thought that maybe she'd done something she shouldn't have. She was glad that was all it seemed was wrong and pulled the near yearling into a wolfish embrace. Her smile returned as the girl spoke of it being amazing, “It most certainly is. He doesn't know so you can't tell him,” she said the last part in a conspiratorial tone. Leotie wanted to be the one to tell him when the time was right. “Thank you Addy! I don't know what to be right now, excited, nervous, happy, all of them. I do agree they are going to be twice as awesome having two mom's and your going to he a very busy girl.” That was if Addy agreed with what she was going ask of the girl next.

Leotie had decided that before coming to Willow Ridge she just hasn't found her place but now she really felt like she had. Even before she and Sven had spent that intimate moment with each other. She had Ravenna and Addy and her friendships to both of them were so important and then of course she had Sven. While she didn't know if a mateship would ever be in their future she was fine with that. She knew he cared a lot about her and she cared deeply for him and that was enough for her.

She could not help the out of control wagging if her tail as Addy spoke saying she would love to be a high part in their lives. “I am sure you are more than capable of keeping a good eye in them and teaching them about being Archers.” Her tail slowed in its as she looked upon the young Archer, “I want them to know about their family Addy, I can't tell them everything because I don't know so you’ll help me with that? Yeah?” She wanted her children to have what she never did, a family who loved them and one that they could know and learn of its history. She had long ago grown tired if having to tell others she didn't know about her family and she was tired of of feeling like she'd missed out on something. She didn't want that for her children, they would have more than she had as a pup.

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Kristen who has 301 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adeltra Archer
If Leotie has anything else to ask her or say feel free to have her ask, if not maybe fade with your next post? <3

Leotie stated that Sven didn’t know yet, which surprised her but she gave a strong nod in reply anyways. Her secret was safe with her, Sven wouldn’t find out the news from her lips that could be certain. Leotie next mentioned that she wanted them to know all about their family and she hoped that Adeltra would help her with that. Truthfully, her father or Ravenna would be better suited for that but Adeltra had a pretty good hold on their lineage so far and where they came from so whatever she didn’t tell them she was sure her cousins and Nicolo could fill in for her. She was glad that Leotie was putting an emphasis on them knowing their family because the girl thought it was very important, especially considering their impressive lineage. These kids wouldn’t turn out like those wild children Morganna had raised.

Of course! Anything you want. Family’s real important, I’ll make sure they know all about it. They’ll be proud, ‘specially since they’re gonna have a great mom and dad, she grinned. Her tail wagged happily behind her frame, Is there anything else you gotta do today? Need any help with it? She asked, eager to be of service.

[Image: sW4OLm.png]
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Fading and archiving. We can assume they went on a hunt together.

not looking for some fairytale bliss

Leotie was glad that Adeltra agreed to keep her announcement to herself. She wanted to be the one to tell him when the time was right in just the right way. She had yet to figure that out but with a little more time she was sure she would find the perfect way. The next thing she hoped Addy would help her with was to tell her pups about their family, the Archer family. Since she'd never known her own she felt it all the more important they learn about their fathers. She was sure Sven would tell them too and maybe Ravenna and Nicolo too if he was feeling up to it but she wanted them to learn it all so they would be like her. She didn't want them to grow up not knowing their lineage.

“Thank you Addy, I want them to be proud to be Archers like you and Sven and Ravenna. I don't want them to grow up not knowing about their family.” Leotie was sure that Addy would be very good for her pups, she was such a good girl herself. “I was going to do some hunting if you would like to come along I would really like that.” She always did like spending time with Adeltra.

Fade

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you