(See All?) Announcements
602 Users Online
Google, Bing

pour me another drink — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

Deacon. His silver eyes widened at the name. His brother Deacon. The shadow couldn’t even remember the last time he’d seen both of his brothers. He knew they were out there, somewhere, living their own lives. He had hoped, anyway. So this is where you’ve gone off to? An amused smirk ran across the shadow’s dark features as he nodded in response. First north. With Morg. He motioned to the north with a flick of his nose even though they couldn’t see the stretch of tundra from where they were situated on the mountain. Then here. With Kyna. His gaze returned to his littermate, his tail swaying softly behind him. Greer-Kyna pack. But that was enough about Greer—he didn’t like talking about himself. He wanted to know where his brother had disappeared to. What kind of adventures he endured after leaving the Ridge. Where Deacon go?

[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon

North? Morg? It was nice to know his older sister was doing something outside of the south. Perhaps whenever he got that way he could see just what she had done in the north.

"Kyna? Who might that be?" He said in a softly teasing voice. "But congrats on the pack." The large male commented in a soft but deep tone. The place was interesting to settle but he could see why his shadowy brother might pick it. Staying out of the eye of others and all that.

His shoulders gave a soft shrug as the question was turned on him. "I've been all over the last year or two. Not sure where I'm going now." It was the truth, even if it wasn't whimsical or elegant.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall
S - there is a mild swear

He did not miss the tone his brother had used when he asked about Kyna. The shadow offered a quick roll of his eyes in response before giving a verbal answer, his tail flicking behind him in amusement. Kyna Greer-mate. That much should have been obvious, but he didn’t mind elaborating. His scarlet wife was his pride and joy—next to Revon, of course. Most of his few words were spent talking about her, or to her. Catching up with his brother wouldn’t change that.

All over. The thought made his paws itch. Although he had spent weeks searching for his daughter in the forests below it had not satisfied his inner wanderlust. Not when he was too busy worrying about her. There were still parts of the Lore he had not explored and would like to, but the mountain was his home. He wouldn’t leave unless his mate wanted to as well. They were a package deal. Morg west. Lagoon. Some Archers in Willows. He shrugged. Greer not speak to Willows much. Not anymore. Not after all the bullshit that went down after his daughter’s kidnapping and the false accusations thrown around. 

Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
fade with your next post?

"Perhaps you can introduce me sometime." He spoke honestly despite knowing he wasn't going to be sticking in this area much longer. It sounded like a nice thing to say, though. Taking interests in his family's life and such.

The knowledge his brother provided was interesting. If Morg was in the west at some Lagoon then who was in the Willows? What Archers? He didn't dwell on it too much. "I don't blame you." He would have offered a pat on his brother's back if he had been capable of such an action.

"I don't wish to keep you from your pack and mate, though. Maybe we'll see each other again. Properly catch up." A sincere smile tugged on his dark features. Greer had always been a dearly loved brother even if he remembered the younger Archer-Lyall being a rather distant creature.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall
The shadow nodded—he wouldn’t mind his scarlet mate meeting some good members of his family, as most of the ones she’d encountered hadn’t left a good impression. But that was the Archer curse; there was an abundance of bad seeds among the good ones. The latter were harder to find. Greer wasn’t even sure he was one of them. It seemed Deacon felt the same, as he didn’t seen keen on the willows either. The shadow couldn’t help but wonder if his brother had seen the remnants of their mother’s legacy; what was left of the once glorious empire. 

Deacon’s voice caused his brows to snap together and his ears to swoop to the side. His brother was taking his leave. Leaving, or disappearing, was something the Archer-Lyall was good at, so Greer wasn’t surprised. He just hoped it wouldn’t be another three years before he saw his brother again. “Greer hope so,” he hummed in response as he offered his brother a small smile. “Deacon no stranger,” he added before stepping forward and pressing his nose to his littermate’s cheek before taking a step back, toward the mountain. The shadow offered a final dip of his head before disappearing into the heights, a sad smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

Fade — thread complete.