(See All?) Announcements
388 Users Online
Google, Apollo, Bing

[m] hungry for blood — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 3 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: Feel free to skip Garmir in your post order for sake of smoothiness. He will not intervene.
@Maera @Kerberos

Even when he was used to violence, both seeing it and experiencing it first hand - witnessing this duel was unsettling the least. He had not expected these two wolves to be able to be able to do such a violence, least of all against one another and right now Garmir's image of small quiet pack where he might find a purpose was quickly shattering.

The earthen male remained hidden, laying low far enough to remain consealed in the shadows but close enough to see every moment of what was happening from his hiding spot. He did not only witness the event, but he also observed both of their fighting styles in case he himself might end up against either of them in the aftermath of whatever this was. After tonight Garmir decided he would place his loyalty solely on Treyah, even if he might maintain appearance of loyal and obedient subject to the rest...

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
He's aiming to pull away from @Maera's grip even if it causes damage, let me know if you want anything changed Nams.

kerberos rigel
i realize it now that i was the darkness

There was a surge of pain that started at the base of his neck. He knew that there was only so much flesh protecting him from a firm death by the teeth of an (ex)lover. Was he willing to die for her? Maybe at one point by now he wasn't. He would not die even if it meant making her feel better.

It would hurt him physically to do so, perhaps rip himself open, but he released her leg and lunged forward to try and escape her grasp. If he didn't escape then perhaps he could at least bring her down. They could go down together, stain the lands they both had once loved so much with their blood. What a beautiful reminder that would be.

But he was made free despite the pain that rippled through his shoulders. One last snarl escaped him but he quickly made his way off the scene and into the surronding woods.

-fade-

(This post was last modified: Jun 02, 2018, 02:37 AM by Kerberos. Edit Reason: edited for an exit )
have you checked out my player preferences?