731 Users Online
Bing, Google

One fist in the air, I ain't finna put my hands up — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marisol
come meet mari!

Joining a pack hadn't settled the weird twitchy, uncomfortable, sensation beneath her skin. Nor had she expected it to but fuckkk, there were a lot more guys about than she thought there'd be. Maybe it was because she'd spent so long at the Fair but all these masculine smells were off putting, like someone had farted in her face. The traces of Niles' scent was familiar enough, but the other's? She hadn't seen anyone except the boss lady.

She weren't complaining, she was anything but lonely, but she knew this peace wouldn't last long. Someone would-sooner rather than later- notice her foreign scent and come sniff her out to make sure she was where she belonged. Belonged, now weren't that a real interesting word? Didn't suit Mari at all, but getting all technical she supposed it did. Boss lady said she could join, so here she was. If anyone told her to scram she'd tell them where to shove their words.

With that, she continued on through the thick foliage,  her ears tipped forward as she listened to the sounds of the forest, she couldn't help but idly wonder what had made these lands seem so appealing to Boss lady's harem. Was it the lagoon? The remoteness? Mari could only guess.

[Image: marisol_reyes_by_loccian_love-dc6n2r7.png]
Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!
Played by Melorama who has 46 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Castiel Archer Lyall
The manifestation of spring in the Lore brought with it a whole other myriad of trouble, particularly to do with the female population. Castiel supposed he should have waited till after spring to return home, but that was the benefit of hindsight, something which he had a bit of experience with. Exhaling heavily, he ploughed his way through the thick and snowy foliage of the cedarwood forest, heading towards the borders of the Scowle territory. There was not much to do during the transition between winter and spring, and not being an accomplished enough hunter to catch the few prey around, the rugged male took it upon himself to check up on the borders and make sure they were well marked. It was the very least he could do for the pack.

An unfamiliar scent drifted with the wind, and as he inhaled the rugged male flattened his ears momentarily; even from a distance he could taste the sweetness of it on his tongue. But as warning bells rang in his mind he surged forward, intent on meeting the stranger face to face, to make sure they were not trespassing. He had only met a few of the Scowle wolves, so it was likely they were either a recent addition to the pack like him or just a wolf he had not come across yet, but he had to know. What kind of guardian would he be if he could not even keep an outsider from infringing on his pack's territory?

When Castiel finally caught up to the she-wolf he stopped a good distance away from her, tail waving at shoulder height behind him as he neutrally regarded her darkly furred form. He took in her scent, doing his best to disregard the sweetness of it, and when he caught Morganna's musk on her he relaxed his posture. If he could smell his sister on the dark she-wolf's pelt then it meant she was not trespassing. He shook his head slightly and stepped a few paces backwards to give her as much space as he could, not wanting to invade her personal space and also to give him some breathing room. "Hello, I am Castiel, Morganna's brother. Sorry for intruding on you, I just wanted to make sure you weren't a loner on our pack lands." The rugged male turned his body to the side as a silent offer to her that if she wanted him to leave he would do so with haste.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Marisol

Just as she'd expected, Mari wasn't left alone for long. Sure enough, a tawny- if not bland- wolf emerged from between the trees and introduced himself. Though not before taking in a lungful of her scent. Typical. She'd sort of expected pack wolves to be different, but men were men, right? She paid little attention to Castiel as he introduced himself and instead waited with obvious exasperation for him to finish. Only when he mentioned he was Boss Lady's brother did she quirk a brow.

Another one, huh? How many siblings did Boss Lady have roaming about? Mari wouldn't have been surprised if the answer was a lot, maybe Archers bred like rabbits...Or maybe Mari was thinking about this way too much. Rolling her shoulders, Mari's ears tilted back at his insinuation.

"Clearly I'm not. I reek like your sister...Not that it's hard to these days."She grumbled, forever bitter about that. "Say, you Niles' brother as well, or what?"

Mari wasn't looking to be social, or to integrate into the pack like she was part of one happy family, but some effort was better than none right? Eh, she wasn't too sure on that to be honest. But she was here now, she might as well make the best of the packs caches and all.

(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2018, 02:17 PM by Marisol.)
Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Castiel Archer Lyall
Sorry for the wait <3

I don't really care what you do about that
Castiel Archer Lyall

While the darkly furred female seemed to express disinterest in the conversation, she did not explicitly ask or motion for him to go away. His head canted to the side at her grumble about Morganna, unsure if she was talking about the amount of members the pack had, or if it was a jab at her. Either way, he was not sure he wanted to ask. Tawny ears pricked at the mention of Niles, and he nodded his head. Yes, he's one of my younger siblings. He had yet to actually meet Niles, or any of his siblings other than Morganna, but she had told him about some of the new additions to the Archer and Lyall bloodlines. There were far more than he had expected there to be.

The rugged male was curious as to why she mentioned Niles... was there something he ought to know about him? So far he knew next to nothing about all of his kin, and while he wanted to know more that would take time. Plus, he would actually have to talk face-to-face with them. What do you know about him? Castiel hoped he was not stepping over any figurative lines, but he figured the woman would not object too much at answering his question.

(This post was last modified: Mar 21, 2018, 04:03 AM by Castiel.)
Inactive No Rank
Marisol

So this pack was just one big happy family, huh? Marisol cringed. Gross, nothing like Niles had made this place out to be. How was she supposed to slip away into the shadows when every Archer and their uncle wanted to know who she was, what she was up to? She rolled her shoulders in a lazy shrug. She didn't know a whole lot, if she was being honest. It wasn't as if they'd spilled all their secrets to one another.

"Nothing really." She said, making no attempt to appear any less standoffish. Then again, her sour mood wasn't entirely his fault. Mari usually tended to have a bee in her bonnet. She sighed and allowed her tail to flick to the side, that was better than it standing all stiff like a toilet brush, right? "Met him a while back, I yelled at trees, he told me to get lost. Few months later ran into each other again and he told me to join the Scowle. Here I am, that's all I know."

Short and not so sweet, just like Mari really.

She wasn't exactly telling the truth though, but that was more for Niles' benefit than her own. She had no idea whether his past, for lack of a better term, was common knowledge. The last thing she wanted to do was out him, go 'hey hey guess why he's so fucking glum all the time!'

"Why? You said yourself, you're his big brother. Why don't you tell me what he's like?" There, she wanted to see what he made of that.

Inactive VI. Subordinate
Castiel Archer Lyall
I don't really care what you do about that
Castiel Archer Lyall

The rugged male was unsure if the dark fae's posture and tone was meant to be intimidating, or if she just naturally acted and spoke in such a way. He figured it was probably a bit of both, but nevertheless he did not let that sway him from treating her like he would his own family. They were part of the same pack, after all, and family was more than just blood to him. He felt the corners of his lips twitch upwards in the beginning of a smile at her mention of yelling at trees. She certainly was an intriguing character.

An abashed expression momentarily appeared on his maw as she spoke again. She made a fair point, and one he would not argue with. He raised a shoulder in a half shrug. I would but... I've never actually met him. Nor had he met any of his other relatives that have popped up since he left the willows all those years ago. I left these lands when I was still a pup and have only just returned recently. While he did not regret his decision to leave, the rugged male did regret not coming back home sooner. I'm now playing catch-up and trying to figure out who I'm related to and how. He gave the dark fae a grin, hoping she caught onto his lighthearted tone.

Inactive No Rank
Marisol

"Huh?>" For a moment Mari thought she'd misheard him.

She blinked once, twice, her brows squished together as she thought it through. Nah, she was pretty sure she'd heard him right. She was about to open her mouth, spit some crass comment about Archers but he beat her to it, continued onto explain why they'd never met one another. Made sense, sort of, it seemed as though Archers came and went as they pleased, like everyone else. Go figure.

"Well...."She began, reeling her mind back to his previous question. "Honestly, he's a bit of a pussy."She said, her narrow shoulders rising up and down in a lazy shrug."He's had it rough so I try not to be....too much of a bitch. Sorta like asking a fish to swim backwards though."She smirked, unabashed, uncaring.

(This post was last modified: Apr 28, 2018, 09:45 PM by Marisol.)