(See All?) Announcements
328 Users Online
Bing, Google

my premonition — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

She smiled when he laughed, after the way their meeting had started it was good to hear it from him. “There are some things I know that will be good for them to know.” Like the fact he was the alpha of a pack and that he was a nice guy, at least to her he'd been. She appreciated the time he was taking to discuss what would happen with their pups. Even if the outcome wasn't ideal he didn't have to do it, he could have turned her away. “I'm not going to make you out to be a bad guy,” she told because she was against doing that. Even with Oksana, no matter her feelings about Lorcan she'd always allowed her to make up her own mind. “To me you've been good and they will know that at least.” She also didn't want to like to her children. She'd never done that and didn't want to start then.

“I’m sorry to hear that, Kerb. I hope for you and your pack they improve.” It was the least she could offer since she didn't know everything that had happened. It was just clear that something had and what it was wasn't good.

When she asked about a healer he admitted to knowing some basic stuff. “I only need to know some of the plants that can be taken,” she explained, “I already know a couple but there are a few that I don't know.” He then went in to tell her about a pack to the south that had a healer or two that might be able to help. “It doesn't hurt to ask. I may pay them a visit and see if they might help. Thank you for the information.” She was grateful for it.

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.