I've got the scars from tomorrow and I wish that you could see — Hidden Tree 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
After Garmir told her about Triell and saw Mae

burn everything you love, then burn the ashes
Treyah Tainn

Her walk back to the Draw had been with less haste than her journey from it. The sun was beginning to colour the sky at her back, the mountain blocking all but the gradual lightness from her vision. It wasn't until her steps began to slow that she even realised where she had come, her own incredulity clear on her face as she silently shook her head with a scoff, the fading scent of loner still clinging to the ground, as if she belonged here.

Treyah was used to feeling down, like the weight of the world was trying to push her into the ground. She was used to feeling like a rainy day, cold and quiet and full of despair, but now? Now she was full of fire, her lips pulling back across her muzzle in a silent snarl. Systematically she made her way around the den, aggressively marking where the loners scent hung the thickest, her paws dragging through the snow until she left dark brown gouges in her wake. She pressed her flank against the trees as best she could but it was hardly enough. The smell was still here, like a smack in the face. Her sides heaved with the effort of it all. A low growl rumbling in the back of her throat.

She didn't know what she was meant to be feeling, but right now? She was pissed.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

you'll be on my mind

don't give yourself away

When things suddenly fell silent around him he found himself feeling like nothing more than a void. He had barely taken care of his shoulder and he knew with each hour that passed he ran a higher risk of infection. But it didn't really matter? Word would spread like wildfire if it hadn't already. Everyone would wish him dead or gone. He couldn't say he blamed them.

He would have frowned if he could have brought himself to. Her scent was strong in the air, masking the evidence of what had happened. The Rigel had no idea what to do. His gut seemed to clench and there was a dull headache forming already thinking of what might happen. He had told her he loved her just to go and sleep with some stranger.

Perhaps it was him who was not worthy of love. Maybe he was going to ruin everything he touched.

(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2018, 12:05 AM by Kerberos.)
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
burn everything you love, then burn the ashes
Treyah Tainn

Her nose told her he was nearby before her eyes or ears did. The metallic tang of blood overpowering almost everything. It wasn't that she doubted what Maera had told her, but here was the proof. Treyah's paws stayed rooted to the ground but she couldn't bring herself to turn to look at him. She wanted to hold onto the fire but as quickly as it had sparked it was being drowned again by the rain, leaving behind dissapointment, and sharp edges that hadn't been there before.

She managed to twist her face into a sneer, the closest she could manage to a smile right now. "We both know you can do better than that," She finally lifted her head sharlpy. "Don't go dumping all of this on me because you've decided an infection is the easy way out." She was done pretending that everything was fine.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
kerberos rigel
he'll tell my friends, that i was young and in love

He did not expect to be greeted with loving looks and coddling contact but he wouldn't lie, it would have been nice. The Rigel so badly wanted to smile but he could not bother to contort his face into anything than an uncomfortable look. Uncomfortable from the pain of his shoulder and back, uncomfortable from the way she sneered instead of smiled, and uncomfortable from his own dumb doings.

I don't think an infection would be an easy way out. He admitted softly. The idea of subjecting himself to that sort of pain seemed a fair punishment but he wasn't going to endure it. Once he got himself situated again he'd work on patching himself up. Hopefully that wouldn't take too long.

His weight shifted slowly as he bit the inside of his cheek. Usually silence around her felt good but now it was like a dull pain. I...I don't know what's going on in my own head anymore. Was this what had happened to Naira? He didn't recognize himself anymore.

have you checked out my player preferences?