(See All?) Announcements
354 Users Online
Nadine, Google, Bing, Adora, Apollo

oh i can't change. — Blackened Down 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Little Crow
Open for one, after nightfall. Not at Charred Ash Draw's borders, but nearby.

She wasn't hungry. Didn't need this.

Didn't need it to fill her belly, anyways.

But life at Pookastone Scowle was goddamn dull, and there wasn't nothing she did that could take the itch out of her skin or the flame out of her gut. She hated it. Somewhere deep in her chest was the nexus of this horrible, awful feeling - the one that made her want to almost be social or some other kind of elk shit - and she just couldn't find a way to claw it out. Couldn't wash it out. Rolled in the snow, even broke into the lagoon once, hoping to rid herself of that goddamn feminine stink. It worked…for a day. Maybe.

So she did it again, and then she rubbed up against the charred back of the weird, dark place, and she lurked around the borders. Scenting. Sensing. Watching, waiting. God, she missed this thrill.

Shout out to @Treyah or @Kerberos if interested...
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

He had dug his own grave (metaphorically but perhaps he should have dug an actual one too) and he was getting rather comfortable in it. Besides the pain that still simmered in his shoulder and back from time to time, nothing fazed him. He chewed on white fir sticks to dull the pain most of the time. He had to make due with what little knowledge he had, along with the winter still gripping them all and smothering plant life.

It sucked but oh boy, was the physical pain better than the mental.

The Rigel forced himself to move from the pack territories with some reluctance. He should have stayed on his arse where he wouldn't cause any more trouble. But there was also something that told him sitting around was more dangerous. He didn't know which was the truth but he didn't really need to. For it was a perfume that filled his nose but all he could do was frown sharply. Whoever it was was marking the charred trees of the Down.

Stop it. He called out hoarsely, displeasure obvious in his words and tone.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Little Crow

"Or what?"

Oh, she was baiting the devil. Some kind of devil. It sent a wild thrill buzzing up her spine, electric and wild. If Buzzard were here, would he tell her to stop, or would he join in the fun? Her tail swished, her dusty fur bristly beneath the charred ash that she'd managed to rub across her spine. It didn't help the eternal itching much, but the horrible stink had been dampened considerably. That was pleasing, at least.

Her ears rolled back, tail swishing near her hocks.

"I ain't in yer pack, I ain't in yer territory. I ain't doin' nothin' wrong."

Smirk.

[Image: littlecrow_sig_by_becuffin-db81o80.png]

Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
Mature post for strong language

Who did all these females think they were, huh? Fucking waltzing around his woods acting like they were hot shit. This one who snarked back like she was untouchable was the bane of his existence. Or what. Sure it was a classic but not a good one.

Those first two statements might be right but that last one is wrong. He hissed in sour tones. Nothing wrong? She was spreading her scent all over. He'd already messed up once but he was sure there were other males who were more than willing to take the bait. Not to mention, he didn't want Treyah thinking he was entertaining more than just the one other loner. But was this one a loner? Sure she was alone but that didn't mean much.

Get lost. He spoke again just as stern and blunt, tail creeping upwards over his back.

Inactive No Rank
Little Crow
M for more language.

Dios mio.

Nothing ever changed, did it? Run into a Big, Bad Alpha Male, and he was on you like flies on shit. If he didn't wanna hump you, then he wanted to murder you, and there wasn't any in between. This one seemed a lot closer to the murder side of the scale. The woman's lips peeled backwards - she weren't no coward. (Not like her Mama. And look just where that cowardice got her, huh? A cold, shallow grave.)

"Don't like it? Then fuck off," she snarled, ears pressing further back into her skull. "I ain't here fer shit. I know all 'bout guys like you."

A dime a fuckin' dozen.

Whatever he was thinking - fuck or fight - she wasn't buying whatever he was selling. Little Crow rubbed against the tree one last time, just to be a pain in the ass, and then she moved further, scooping. Scouting. Just when she thought she'd have a quiet night and escape the men…

Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
I'll be the guard dog of all your favorite dreams
Treyah Tainn

When she scented Kerb slipping out of the borders again it put her in a foul mood. He hadn't been looking after himself and for a moment she even wondered if he had just decided to run off after all and leave all of this mess to her. She set out after him, already mentally playing out the potential argument to the point she was practically fuming by the time the strange female's scent began to fill the air. Oh, so it was this again. She huffed an exhasperated sigh, eyes narrowing as raised voices finally came to her ears.

Where once she might have moved to his side, she kept her distance, paws splayed slightly with little mind paid to the snarling loner and eyes focused soley on her counterpart, but the final words the other wolf spat weren't lost on her. "Don't we all?" her echo was cold and hard as she finally took the smaller woman in. "My pack is mostly men, you'd be better off moving on, for your own sake." She finally addressed the woman gently, hardly expecting her advise to go down well, given how close she was the news would hardly be a surprise.

(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2018, 02:13 AM by Treyah.)
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
kerberos rigel
and when i feel alone that's when i'll be alright

Kerberos had a string of words for her but was swiftly beaten to the punch. He clammed up when he heard the Tainn's cold words. His posture dropped into one of defeat. She wanted the reigns for the rest of this season then he'd let her have them. Wasn't like he wanted to go frolicking with anyone else he didn't know. Especially not this one with her attitude as bad as a mangy coyote.

He huffed and moved back some, away from both of the women. The Rigel wasn't fully leaving the scene but he was pretty much done here.

Inactive No Rank
Little Crow
Bad language.

“Y’all look awful small t’ have yer own pack. Full a’ men. Mebbe it ain’t me y’all oughta be worryin’ ‘bout, miss.”

Seemed a strange thing. It made her smile. There was nothing happy in that mouth full of knives and ugly promises, but she smiled all the same, a laugh crawling from deep in her throat. By the looks of it, the young alpha had the nasty one awful cowed. Pussy-whipped, yeah, that was the word for it. She licked her lips. Liked the sound of that.

“Was lookin’ fer trouble, but this sure ain’t th’ sort ‘m after. Y’all lookin’ ‘fer a threesome, look elsewhere.”

She’d have to come back later in the season.

Namir exits unless stopped.

Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
One more from Kerb and I'll fade with Treyah?
turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you

Treyah had hardly been expecting the words that the other woman threw at her, but after the last few weeks there was really little that surprised her anymore. As the woman moved away, Treyah watched her, wondering just what she might have meant, before questioning why it had bothered her at all? She almost wished her father had been here to deal with all of this instead. A heavy sigh left her chest as she finally turned back towards the draw, angling herself to come alongside Kerb. "What was all that about do you think?" She sort of smelled like pack but not, and it wasn't a concept Treyah was familiar with. You either belonged, or you didn't, and it didn't seem like that woman was either.

Treyah Tainn
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]