(See All?) Announcements
878 Users Online
Google, Bing

What's left of me is only broken parts — Aurora Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

He hadn’t expected that kind of reaction. Greer wasn’t the touchy-feely type—both physically and mentally. Unless it came to Kyna or his daughter. Elias, however, was the exact opposite. He was taken aback as the blonde male lunged forward, pressing his large body against the shadow’s in what he assumed was some sort of hug. He blinked, dumbfounded by the unexpected action, his ears sweeping back against his skull. Embracing his mate, or Revon—hell, even his sister, Morganna—was not a foreign concept to the Archer but this—this he did not have experience with. But Greer also did not have many wolves he considered friends. Even though the blonde Selwyn was pursuing a life elsewhere Greer did not think any less of him. He understood that the mountain wasn’t for everyone. Elias had also warned him that this would happen, eventually, although truthfully the Archer hoped it would never happen.

Greer stood there, allowing the younger male to embrace him and express his gratitude. His tail wagged slowly behind him as the corners of his eyes crinkled with sadness. He was going to miss the talkative blonde. Welcome, he hummed, a faint smile tracing his dark lips. If not work out Elias return. Always welcome. His mate might think otherwise but Greer would do his best to sway her thoughts, as he did not doubt the Selwyn’s loyalty. 

[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Played by Alice who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

Elias probably should have known better, should have respected Greer's personal space. But when he wasn't shoved away he couldn't help but feel awash with relief. His tail continued to swish behind him as he pulled back a little so they could stand at a conversational distance, not in Greer's personal space but still close, friendly. Greer's offer was kind, one he couldn't refuse. He stored it away in the back of his mind, and hoped Kyna would be as forgiving...In time, perhaps.

"If things don't go...If I'm unhappy...I will certainly think of this place. You've all been so good to me."He glanced about, his gaze lingering on the rocks and trees, markers he'd once laid his scent upon."I will come to visit, if and when I can. When things are more...stable." When that would be he had no idea, time would only tell.

He took a step back and then another and turned, for the last time in a long time, away from the King of the Heights.

"Goodbye, Greer." He murmured, his voice raw, as he began to scale down the mountain.

Fade

[Image: untitled_1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbu4sbc.png]
[Image: teamselwyn_2_by_marthypie-dcq9co4.png]