(See All?) Announcements
505 Users Online
Google, Jethro, Sophrosnia, Hazelnut, Bing, Armand

this castle is made of sand — Mount Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

Pyriel being the observant wolf that he was took notice of the movement of her tail. A clear indication to him that she was not up for any flirting. It may be against the rules to breed but that didn't mean a little fun couldn't be had. Especially when he'd been teased by the scent of in heat female for so long. This girl was all business though so he complied, perhaps another time. “I will tell my leaders about yours.” As ye was sure she would no doubt tell her about his. She then brought up and interesting point, “Perhaps we can. I can bring it up with my Alpha's and see what they think.” It wasn't a bad idea especially with the packs being so close. He shook his head at her question. “I don't have a specific role. I just do what needs done. Are you a scout for your pack?” Why not return the question if she was going to put it out there.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
Her head nodded, teeth clicking together lightly. She eyed this stranger once more, catching the hue of his eyes and noting how handsome he was, even despite the low light and managed to calm the sudden urge she felt to get closer and take advantage of the warmth she'd been missing but she was smarter than her desire to procreate and inched further away instead, shuttering. She needed out of this meeting before she did something she might regret. "I would like that, maybe we can meet again another time soon?" she supposed by then they would have more news for each other. He asked of her role, repeating the question she had given and without a second thought she shook her head, understanding how she could easily be mistaken for a scout. "Nope, I'm not much of a fan of running errands, not that I have anything against it. she started, shaking her head in hopes that he didn't misunderstand her comment. "I'm pursuing the role as advisor, so it would be good for me to know who and what is going on just as much as the leaders." she said, knowing that it would be important for her to always be knowledgeable.

Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn

He heard the click of her teeth in the darkness even made out the motion of her head as she nodded. He felt like her scent was becoming stronger the longer they were in close proximity to each other. His instincts told him to move closer to her but he kept his feet planted so that he didn't make a mistake that could cause them both problems in the future. He smiled in the darkness as she spoke unsure if she said it. “We should meet again, soon,” he agreed the last word emphasize. He would like to get the chance to know her a little better in a situation where his instincts weren't trying to run the show. When he returned the question she'd asked him she'd answered in the negative. “It's not a role for everyone,” he stated just before she went in to tell him about the role she was pursuing. “It seems a fitting role for you. You right though if your going to be advising them you would need to know as much as them. Is it going well for you so far?” If it was perhaps it would be she that he would be communicating with in a more regular occurrence.

Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
Fade after your next post? I didn't mean to have you wait this long for a response >.<

Her head nodded, tail swaying slow behind her. This meeting, though much needed, was beginning to grow even the more awkward and she wondered whether now would be a good time to end the discussion with this male, but he seemed comfortable around her despite the tempting aroma therefore she remained at her spot, waiting for him to respond. He mentioned that the role of advisor seemed a fitting role for her and for a moment she wondered how he could have guessed that, since this was their first meeting, but she didn't question him. Perhaps he saw something in her that she wasn't aware about--and perhaps others had too. "Thank you, I hope it will be a fitting role for me as well." she said with a smile, ears pulling backward on her skull. "its actually been fine so far. There isn't much going on so my services are few and far between but I am excited that they are at least accepting of the idea." she admitted before coming back full circle. "maybe with more meetings I can suggest for you a specific role, that way you aren't just a jack of all trades but a master of none." she winked, chuckling at her wit.
(This post was last modified: Apr 27, 2018, 04:24 AM by Bastet.)

Inactive No Rank
Pyriel Albarn
No worries! Fading and archiving.

Pyriel hadn't really given much thought to the role he had stated he wanted to pursue in recent months. With Revon having been missing there hadn't been much opportunity for him to work toward it which didn't really bother him. Perhaps with breeding season upon them some new opportunities might arise in future months. Time would tell and he was a patient man but a part of him was looking forward to having the chance to impart his knowledge on future generations of the leading pair. He dipped his head a smile upon his maw as she thanked him. He had no doubt in his mind she would succeed as she seemed the determined type. “Being accepting of the idea is good, once the season is over they may find more opportunities to call upon your services.” Once they weren't constantly thinking about the pups that may or may not be coming. “I will certainly be looking forward to more meetings and would like to hear your suggestions.” He was curious as to what role she might see him in. “It's been a pleasure speaking with you this evening and I do hope that we can meet again but for now I must bid you farewell as I should be getting back.” That said he dipped his head to her once more before turning and heading back toward the heights.

Fade