(See All?) Announcements
733 Users Online
Google, Bing, Baidu

Lone man Walking — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 15 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Casanova Castillo
(Anyone free to join, Cas needs to meet his new pack mates <3 )

The large red furred man patrolled the pack's territory dutifully, legs moving in a rhythmic stride. His tail lay flat, his posture overall confident but calm. He had joined Willow Ridge in hopes of growing in the skills his parents had taught him and to find company. The solitude of his adventures was no longer satisfying and the male wanted something knew. It was not easy to tell if he'd settle in and stay here or not, his wandering paws went with the wind it seemed. Wanderlust filled his bones but as he aged he found himself more inclined to stay in one place longer than normal. Perhaps he would grow out of his habits.

Cass snorted to himself, honey eyes surveying his surroudings every so whatful like. He left his mark here and there, strengthing the pack's markers with a new scent. He was an able body and mind and a new force within the pack to be reckoned with by outsiders.
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
and with a spark its going to be

Ravenna strode the claimed territory of her home with every intention of meeting the newcomer. He had come to the borders with a killed predator, making it one less annoyance moving around trying to steal from their caches. Sven had accepted him into the ranks so he must have made some kind of impression. So Ravenna sought out the one and only scent she didn't know in her home, trailing it as she shook off the chill in the air.

Having no particular connection to anyone within the ranks, she would be left to wonder if his stay would be temporary or if he would end up loving the land. Either way, it seemed while he was here he was diligent with his duties already, taking to mark the territory to strength the border. She saw him then or what she assumed was him, his red hued coat unlike any other within her ranks. She barks out as she moves in closer to him. "Enjoying the new view?

the biggest fire they've ever seen

Casanova Castillo
(Sorry for how short this is!)

The red man lowered his head slightly out of respect as his pack mate approached, his posture still confident. He would not grovel unless expected to, his pride was too much for that unneeded nonsense. He was unfamiliar with the grey woman but expected her to be above him nonetheless. It had been Sven who accepted him into the ranks, but that did not mean there wouldn't be a co-lead. He thought deeply for a long silent moment, looking around them with honey hued eyes, "The trees are like none I've seen before. I bet it's beautiful here come summertime when everything is vibrant with life." His voice was a deep baritone, "What about you, eh? Must be reason this pack picked this territory." He asked in attempt to start a conversation with her. "Cass, Casanova Castillo. Pleasure to meet you Miss." He smiled, tail wagging behind him.
(This post was last modified: Mar 21, 2018, 03:24 AM by Casanova.)
Cas Boi
"Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave you
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna deceive you"

Read more: Jacob Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
It's perfectly fine to me!

As the man's attention turned to her at her approach, his head lowered before her out of respect and her muzzle gives a bit of dip in greeting to the stranger. His attention then moved over the scenery, his honey hued eyes taking in what was still majorly dead from the winter fall. He then spoke, mentioning he had never seen these kind of trees before. Ravenna knew there to be many places that did not have them, where aspen, cedar or pine may take over in the hundreds. The delicate willows were a rarest which she loved and soon they would no longer be spidery sticks to scratch your back in the winter but flowing tendrells of green sprouts. "It is." She spoke, responding to him guessing that it had to be beautiful once the life came back to the foliage. "With how the branches stretch over, they make for great spots to stay in the shade. My mother picked this forest actually, when she founded this pack. Its less dense then many of the other forests in the Lore. I like that. It's less confining, makes for a good run and yet not as exposed as the mountain lands." It wasn't too hot, too cold, but as Goldie Locks once said, it was just right.

He offered his name then, Casanova Castillo. It had a nice ring to it but she couldn't help but smirked. "Casanova hu?" A furrowed brow rose at she looked over the redheaded young wolf. "My name's Ravenna, your leading lady." She took a few steps close then for a comfortable distance of space and then settled. "So when did you get to the Lore anyhow?" She spoke curiously, obviously interested in getting to know her newest member.

(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2018, 07:45 PM by Ravenna.)

Casanova Castillo
He waited for her answer, taking the time to look at the thin dangling branches. His ears twisting about slowly to listen, muzzle following. He smiled pleasantly at her in response. He wondered what it looked like, but of the woman said it was beautiful, must be. He tried to picture leaves on the willows with difficulty.

He listened, nodding in agreement. "My tribe staid in a tight forest. Some days it felt like you could hardly breathe with how many packs claimed the territory. Your mother chose well, I can't wait to see this place in full bloom."

The man couldn't help the smirk that crossed over his lips, flirtatious to a minor degree. "Parents technically named me Cass, but everyone in the Tribe called me Casanova. It just stuck. I was a handsome pup I suppose." He causally shrugged, a cocky confident vibe with his movements.

He choked a little, gulping. A sheepish expression upon his features. He lowered his head softly, lopsided grin. "And I was about to compliment your appearance, my bad if I stepped out of line Ravenna." He should have known that she was the alpha at the mention of her mother, but it hadn't quite clicked until now. Her silver eyes caught his attention, they were rather spectacular in hjis opinion, but Casanova kept his lips sealed. "A few months now I suppose, kinda lost track of time being alone."
Cas Boi
"Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave you
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna deceive you"

Read more: Jacob Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall

The new male in the ranks went on then about where he was from. A cramped and tangled forestry that seemed to attract a lot of wolves seemingly making it more cramped. "We have forests like that. Far in the northwest and over the mountains to the east, but I've never traveled out that far out." Although she knew of the Secret Woodland wolves she had not gone so far over the mountains to explore the forests there. Her sister @Morganna had once told her during her chats that some of them were so dark you couldn't see in front of you, right and tangled, filled with fog and mist. It sounded both interesting and terrifying. A place to explore sure but not a place Ravenna would ever call home.

Then after Casanova took note on Ravenna's expression he explained his name. That it had actually just been Cas (a nickname which Ravenna's brother @Castiel had though she had never the chance to meet him) though since he was a good looking pup Casanova had stuck over the years. "Can't blame them I guess. Not many can resist a redhead." She laughed, a bit of harmless tease.

An all new expression took the male as he realized who exactly he was speaking to amongst his new pack. He gulped, a sheepish expression giving way. Her silver eyes locked on him though, amused and, wondering how far she could take this. If Sven or Blitz were here Ravenna was sure they would make sure Casanova knew his place quickly. Still, what was harmless fun? It wasn't his pups she was pregnant with, after all. "About to compliment my appearance hu? OH don't let me stop you." She poked, falling silent as she waited. When Ravenna was a pup she was a rather round, heavy set thing. Now she had grown into her weight, still curvy like her mother had been but taller, larger. Still, with silver eyes now so common among Archers and a grayscale pelt of wiry hairs, she didn't think herself the gorgeous creature as some women she knew. It was always good to hear it first hand.